Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Christmas time, Part 1 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

A/N: In case you're wondering, this fanfic almost has nothing to do with any sort of school, but I can't think of a better name, so I'm sticking to Blood Tears High.

Blood Tears High: Christmas time, part one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

SFS: It's nearly Christmas time. Sweet.

Rin: Why are you sounding so glum?

SFS: Rin, three things. One, I can't use my lowrider in the snow. Two, I still haven't gotten any, and three, the chances of you being mated to Sesshoumeru are way higher then my chances of getting laid before my next birthday.

Rin: Whatever bro. Whatever. And to think, you're then next in line to become god.

SFS: Well it's true.

Rin: Have you bought everything for everybody.

SFS: you know I like to give as much as receive. So in other words, OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Pat(SFS) picked it up.

SFS: Hello?

?? You called?

SFS: Are you going to keep doing that whenever I say hell, Vega?

Vega: Yup.

SFS: Everyday, you keep getting weirder.

Pat then slammed the phone down.

Rin: He loves to make our lives a living-

SFS; Don't say it.

Rin: What, I was going to say Pile of crap.

SFS: Oh.

Christmas day. Everybody got what they wanted. (A/N: It's irrelevant to mention it, so I won't mention the gifts) As for supper, Rin was with Sesshoumeru, and his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumeru's family Scene:

Everybody was enjoying their meal. Shippo (In this story, he is the adopted little brother of Inuyasha and Sesshoumeru), was the first one finished.

Luna(A/N: I don't know Inuyasha's mom's name, so I'm making one up): Well, It's a pleasure to have everyone here. You know, I'd never thought I'd see Sesshoumeru actually having a mate.

Sesshoumeru: Luna, it's not at that point yet.

Luna: Oh. No biggie.

InuRikku (Sesshoumeru and Inuyasha's father): Riiiiiiight. Well it's to bad more of us couldn't come. I mean, I've heard so much about the friends that you guys hang out with. They seem to be nice people.

Rin: Sir, you are way off. Let's see. We've got-

Sesshoumeru: Is it really needed to be mentioned?

Rin: Yes it does dear. My brothers. Let's see. Oh yes. Two of them don't live with us anymore, due to the fact that they are in their 30's. Do you watch wrestling by any chance.

Luna: I don't.

InuRikku: Sometimes.

Rin: Have you met the principle of Blood tears high.

InuRikku: What does The Undertaker have to do with this?

Kagome: I'll answer this one. He's Rin's eldest Brother.

Luna: WHAT?!?!?!?! You must get away with a lot of things at school.

Rin: Tell that to somebody who does cause havoc at the school.

InuRikku: So I take it that you're related to Kane as well?

Rin: Definitely. But those two are nothing compared to my other Elder brother. He's one of the most powerful beings in the Universe. Make that my twin brothers, and they are only two years older then me.



Inuyasha: Yeah, not to mention they both are a pain in the ass.

Kagome: Don't even think about disrespecting BOTH of them.

Inuyasha: Hey B****, I'll talk about anybody the way I want to.

Kagome:........Sit

Inuyahsa fell on the floor hard. After a couple moments of stunned silence, everybody burst out laughing.

Inuyasha: That wasn't called for. But as I was saying. One of them is dead, and the other, well he likes to pull pranks on everybody. Trust me, I've been a victim to many times.

Luna: Well Inuyasha, it's because you have no sense of humor. That plus you look goofy when a prank is pulled on you.

Inuyasha: Gee thanks mom. But the other is the one I'm more concerned about. You see, Pat, as Rin's older brother is named, is the son of God. And Rin is the Daughter of God.

InuRikku: Of S***. Better be nice from now on.

Rin: Haha, very funny.

Inuyasha: Being that Pat has a twin, well that one is also the son of God. But you see, he's pure evil. The Twin once reaked Havoc on this world so bad. But nobody could stop him, except for Pat himself. Only they can kill each other. But, Assmodeus, Pat's twin, has somehow managed to find a way to ressurect himself. When he was killed By Pat, he split into seven souls. This was because Pat didn't have all his powers yet, which now he does. So, Assmodeus has possessed seven different villans that we have defeated. Only one soul is left. Assmodeus can reach more power then Pat, if he is able to get his goal in that body. But if the soul is excorsized or the body is killed, then Assmodeus won't get his powers. And that Sums up her Brother, Pat.

Sesshoumeru: Well, any longer, and the wind scar would have to change it's name to wind bag.

Inuyasha: Shut up.

Shippo: What about your other friends?

Rin: Well..........One of them is the devil.

Luna: Damn.

Rin's cell phone rang:



Rin: Hello.

??: Somebody called?

Rin: PAN!!!!! Dammit Pan, at the worst possible times. Could You and Vega quit doing that?

Pan: I'll stop for tonight, but I know Vega won't.

Rin: While you're there, Can I speak to my brother?

Pan: Hold up.....Here he is.

SFS: Hello

Rin: Hey Pat.

SFS: Hey Rin. How's it going over there?

Rin: Good actually. What about you?

SFS: Let's just say that Vegeta won't be getting any tonight.

Rin: Eh?

SFS: He got his ass kicked for not approving of me and Bra. But who cares. As long as her hot mom, Bulma approves of it.

Vegeta (In background): Don't SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: Hold up..........Vegeta, I could easily make you impotent for the rest of your life, you little DumbF***. Take this.

A zapping noise is heard.

SFS: Sorry about that, but you see what I mean?

Rin: Yes I do. See ya tomorrow.

SFS: see ya Rin.

The phone conversation ended.

Rin: Everyone, don't use the 'H' word, otherwise, I'll burst upon Vega calling me.

Sesshoumeru: He's not supposed to.

Rin: Not on THAT Level. Anybody who uses the 'H' word, he'll call up, to make their lives a living.......you know what. Anyway, he also has a mate of his own, being that he is half Sayian. Her name is Pan, and yes, it was the same person I was talking to. She also does that, but I managed to shut her up. And she only calls up if you say damn. Why, because she is the self Proclaimed Queen of the Damned.

InuRikku: Like that movie.

Rin: Exactly