Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ The Prophecy ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Prophecy

Prologue:

It's all about an orphaned High school girl who, after 9 long years, then finds out her past. With the help of her friends, she's going to fulfill the prophecy entrusted to her a long time ago. A combined story of CCS, Gundam Wing, You're Under Arrest and Rurouni Kenshin.

Sakura Kanegawa- a 15 year old orphaned girl who's 5'3 in height, has short, brown hair and has green eyes. She always wears a necklace with a small key as a pendant.

Chiharu Tokushima- a 15 year old girl who's 5'3 in height, has long, black hair and has blue eyes. She's Sakura's best friend and always brings a camera wherever she goes.

Ayame Kisaragi- a 16 year old girl who's 5'5 in height, has long, straight, brown hair and has purple eyes. She always has a book to read.

Aki Kisaragi- a 16 year old girl who's 5'5 in height, has short, wavy, brown hair and has purple eyes.

YukitoMizuhara- a 15 year old boy who's 5'5 in height, has long, dark green hair but not reaching his eyebrows and his collar, and has blue-green eyes.

Shoji Hatsuko- a 16 year old boy who's 5'6 in height, has navy blue hair with his bangs reaching his ears but not touching his collar, and has brown eyes.

Makoto Kanzaki- a 15 year old boy who's 5'4 in height, has long, brown hair but not reaching his eyebrows and his collar, and has green eyes.

Isumi Tatsuko- a 15 year old girl who's 5'3 in height, has long, wavy, blond hair and has blue eyes.

Hikari Akashi- a 15 year old girl who's 5'4 in height, has short, navy blue hair, has blue-green eyes and wears glasses.

MitzukiTsujimoto- a 16 year old girl who's 5'5 in height, has short, purple hair, and has blue eyes.

TetsuShinjuki- a 16 year old boy who's 5'6 in height, has long, dark purple hair which he ties with a rubber band, and has green eyes.

Youmi Kanegawa- a 17 year old boy who's 5'7 in height, has long, brown hair with his bangs reaches his ears but doesn't reach his collar, and has blue eyes.