Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Duking it out With the Muses ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(A/N: Don't ask. Basically, whenever I have any lack of inspiration for any of my fics, I vent my frustration by adding on to this little thingy where I argue with my muses. Now, just about every five lines is written at different periods of time, so you'll see a lot of "while we were having this discussion, I finished such and such a fic" and things like that. But in any case, I figured that I'd post what I have up until now, in case it could amuse someone. I never really considered sharing it before, as I figured it probably wasn't that funny, but then again, some people (like me) have odd senses of humor. Now, enjoy!)

(Warnings: Oddly enough, SPOILER FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, yaoi/shonen ai implications, self insertion and insanity)

(Works of fiction muses are taken from: Neon Genesis Evangilion (Kaoru), Card Captor Sakura (Eriol), Weiss Kreuz (Shuldich and Omi), Hikaru no Go (Waya), Alice 19th (Frei), Flame of Recca (Mikagami), Yu Yu Hakusho (Kurama), Yu Gi Oh (Jounouchi), Spiral ~Suiri no Kizuna~ (Eyes, Kanone, Kousuke and Ayumu), Yami no Matsuei (Tsuzuki and Terazuma), Animorphs (Marco), Harry Potter (Sirius Black) and Fushigi Yuugi (The rest). Not all muses are necessarily used, but are simply mentioned because they ARE my muses. The ones who are only mentioned actually inspire me, so I have no reason to argue with them. ^_^.)

Duking it out With the Muses(part 1)

by: AniDragon, aka Riona-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*AniDragon sits at her computer desk and stares at the screen blankly. Kaoru walks up next to her*

Kaoru: Can't think of anything?

AniDragon: Nothing! My mind is blank, despite the fact that I have 26 muses!

Kaoru: 26?!?! I thought it was just me and Eriol.

AniDragon: No, there's you, Eriol, Shuldich, Omi, Waya, Frei, Mikagami, Kurama, Jounouchi, Eyes, Kanone, Kousuke, Ayumu, Tsuzuki, Terazuma, Marco, Sirius Black, Nuriko, Chiriko, Chichiri, Tasuki, Hotohori, Tamahome, Mitsukake, Amiboshi and Suboshi. And those are just the ones I can think of.

Kaoru: *gapes at AniDragon* You have all the Suzaku seishi in there! Plus all the guys in Spiral!

AniDragon: What? Their all really good inspiration! However, none of them seem to be able to help me with Dead Angels! I thought that maybe you could help with that, since, well, technically, you are a dead angel.

Kaoru: Well, yeah, but your fic doesn't have anything to do with Neon Genesis Evangilion.

AniDragon: WHY does that matter?

Kaoru: *sighs* If you're going to write about Card Captor Sakura, get yourself a muse from Card Captor Sakura.

AniDragon: But Eriol hasn't been inspiring me lately. I mean, he helped me out for the first half of part six, then left.

Kaoru: *pats AniDragon on the back* Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get inspired.

AniDragon: By what?! You sure aren't helping!

Kaoru: Hey! Calm down! I can only do so much! Besides, I helped out in that self insertion fic of yours!

AniDragon: A lot of good that did!

Kaoru: Come on! Give me a break! I'm not used to this muse thing yet. Besides, I'd rather inspire Shinji.

AniDragon: *glares* I'm sure you want to do a lot more then inspire him, Kaoru-kun.

Kaoru: *blush* Oh shut up.... Anyway, what about the CCS/Fushigi Yuugi fic you started?

AniDragon: I'm stuck at possibly the most important part of the entire fic.

Kaoru: Well, how about if I call Nuriko? He could probably help you more with that one.

*Nuriko appears out of no where*

Nuriko: Someone ask for me?

Kaoru: She's having a bit of trouble getting inspired.

Nuriko: Which fic?

AniDragon: The CCS/FY crossover.

Nuriko: Let me see.... *reads the fic* You're putting me with Tasuki?!

AniDragon: Yeah, why?

Nuriko: Well, I don't know, it's just.... It's Tasuki!

*Tasuki appears out of no where*

Tasuki: And what's wrong with me, might I ask?

Nuriko: You're a baka.

Tasuki: Hey!

AniDragon: In either case, while you two were arguing, I finished the part I was stuck on, and am now working on "Tomoyo's Tears", my big CCS angst fic. Either of you have any ideas?

Tasuki: Um.... How about we call Eriol?

AniDragon: Fine.

*Eriol appears out of no where*

Eriol: Yes?

AniDragon: Where the HELL have you been?! Do you know how long it took me to finish part 6 of Dead Angels?!

Eriol: *grins his mischievous evil innocent grin* Why, I'm hurt. After I helped you so much with the beginning of "Tomoyo's Tears".

AniDragon: Then left at the most important part, just like you always do.

Eriol: Well, since THAT's going no where, how about we work a little more on "Dead Angels"?

AniDragon: Okay then, take a look.

Eriol: *reads* You only have two lines?! My God! What could be so hard to write?!

AniDragon: Action scenes.

Eriol: Ryu-chan, I'm your "torturing Syaoran" muse. You need an action muse for action scenes.

AniDragon: Hmmm..... TASUKI!!!!!!!!

Tasuki: Don't yell! I'm right here!

AniDragon: Whatever. You are now officially my action muse. Now INSPIRE ME!!!!!!!

Tasuki: You're crazy, you know that?

AniDragon: So sue me.... Actually, no, don't sue, inspire!

Tasuki: Um...... Tamahome!!!!!!!

*Tamahome pops out of no where*

Tamahome: Hey! What's the big idea! I was in the middle of something important!

Tasuki: And what might that be?

Tamahome: I went to see Miaka. When I saw her, I said "Miaka", and then she said "Tamahome", and then I said "Miaka", and then she said "Tamahome", and then I said...

AniDragon: We get it! *sighs* Tasuki, he's too love struck to be an action muse. So your stuck with the job.

Tasuki: Um.... How about.....

AniDragon: Damn it! Stop trying to get out of it and just inspire me, you lazy baka!

Tasuki: Do I HAVE to?

AniDragon: Not anymore, I finished Dead Angels. Could you find Marco for me, though? I'm trying to get back into my Animorphs fics.

*Marco pops out of no where*

Marco: You called, pretty lady?

AniDragon: Cut the flirting and inspire me.

Marco: *sighs* You're really annoying, you know that? Why couldn't you have just switched to reading Harry Potter like the rest of the world?

AniDragon: Because I'm stubborn, and I DID read Harry Potter..... Only I just started after Animorphs finished.... Speaking of which, SIRIUS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Marco: *pats AniDragon on the back* Oi. Well........... Write a fic about him, then!

AniDragon: But... But I didn't actually READ his death scene yet, though.... I just got really badly spoiled. *cries some more*

Marco: Well that will teach you go on a Harry Potter site before finishing the blasted book.

AniDragon: *still crying* It was an accideeeeeeeeeeeeeeent!!!!!!!! And he's my favorite character tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Marco: Don't you mean he WAS your favorite character?

AniDragon: NO!!!! I refuse to talk about him in the past tense! He's still alive in my mind! Just like.... Just like.... *eyes brighten* A Shinigami!!!!!

Marco: Oi... I think you need to talk to Tsuzuki about that one...

*Marco disappears and Tsuzuki pops out of no where*

Tsuzuki: *chibi inu-fied and with a cute, confused look on his face* Hein?

AniDragon: *glomps Tsuzuki* A-sa-to-saaaaaaan! I just got a really really really good fic idea!!!!

Tsuzuki: *twiches at the nickname that usually only Terazuma uses* And what's that?

AniDragon: Sirius becomes a Shinigami and you and Hisoka have to train him!

Tsuzuki: Um.... Isn't that kind of similar to the Gundam Wing fic you were going to write about Duo dying and becoming a Shinigami?

AniDragon: It's not the same at all! Fine then, it'll be Terazuma and Wakaba that'll be training him instead of you and Hisoka. How about that?

Tsuzuki: *twicthes* Damn that Terazuma.

AniDragon: Sugoi! I'll write that, then!

*And so, the muses who were still there (Kaoru, Nuriko, Tasuki, Eriol, Tamahome and Tsuzuki) all watch as AniDragon sets off to work on this new fic idea, holding their breaths. Will she make it? Find out in the next chapter!!!*

~End of chapter 1~

~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~