Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Fistful Of Omake ❯ What If Ranma Was Not Brain Damaged? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
OMAKEOMAKEOMAKEOMAKEOMAKE

Yet another Ranma opening you've never seen:
What If Ranma Was Not Brain Damaged?

Akane glared at the BOY. Kasumi and Nabiki merely looked concerned. A girl dragged in by a panda had requested that she use the bath real quick, Akane had walked in to see if this girl Ranma had needed something, seen a boy, and pretty much everything had gone to pot.

"So you see, I can't marry nobody with a curse like this. Gettin' a cure is the first thing I need ta do," said Ranma reasonably, trying to hold back all the levels of thoroughly pissed off he was feeling over recent events.

"Well, while you were playing around in the tub," said Genma, slapping Soun on the back, "Soun and me decided. You will marry Akane!"

"WHAT?! ME? WHY SHOULD I MARRY THIS PERVERT?!" Akane alternated glaring at this *pervert* and shooting glares at her Father.

Ranma pursed his lips and didn't say anything for a moment.

"Ah, they're a perfect couple already!" Soun laughed.

Ranma closed his eyes and stood. When he opened his eyes, he seemed to have a blue glow flitting about him.

"PERVERT! YOU THINK I'M GOING ALONG WITH THIS, YOU'RE CRAZY!" In Akane's mind the fact that Ranma wasn't arguing meant that he had accepted this insane plan.

"That's it. Oyaji." Ranma said this quietly and it almost went unheard between Akane continuing to rant, and the two fathers making wedding plans. "That. Is. It."

This got a little bit more attention because Ranma's fist came down and smashed the table into tiny little pieces at the point of impact.

Ranma held up one finger, shaking and his face a mask of anger. "Leaving home and mother." A second finger joined the first. "Leaving my best friend Ucchan behind." Third finger. "That pushing down the cliff crap." Fourth finger. "That pit of cats." Thumb spread before the hand became a fist and knuckles popped from how tight it immediately went. "That damn boys reform school." Finger from the other hand. "All the times you made me steal." Second finger. "All the times you stole my food or other lame training exercises." Third finger. "SWIMMING the Sea Of Japan to get to China." Fourth finger. "JUSENKYO!" Thumb joined fingers into a second fist. "AMAZON VILLAGE!" Ranma growled as he stood there, shaking. "Now you want me to get married to SOME PISSED OFF LITTLE DYKE?!"

Akane blinked for a moment until the insult registered. "HEY!"

"Father knows best Ranma. Honor demands that you..."

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" Ranma gritted his teeth hard enough that his jaw ached. "Yet another of your little schemes. O-ya-ji. I *will* do the honorable thing. AFTER I commit patricide I will do what I need to do."

"That's right, you'll marry..." Genma's voice trailed off. Had Ranma said what he thought Ranma had said. "Excuse me?"

"Son, you shouldn't joke about these things." Soun said, laughing again.

"DIE OYAJI!" Ranma launched himself. He wasn't holding back, he wasn't sparring, he wasn't trying to fight at the level of his opponent, he wasn't concerned about what collateral damage might be incurred by the Tendo home. They'd gone along with this, therefore they were as guilty as that damn panda.

"hey, uhm," Nabiki was a little shaken. That wall needed to be replaced now. Oh and that boy was in the process of trying *literally* to kill his father. "Wait a minute..."

Akane tried to get involved. Ranma spared a moment of his attention to kick the girl in the gut hard enough that she wouldn't be able to breathe for awhile. His father counterattacked in that breather. Ranma renewed his own assault.

Genma was a formidable martial artist in his own right. It took nearly fifteen minutes for him to die.

After that, Soun was much less insistent that Ranma marry a Tendo.

And so it was actually a happy ending, in that Akane got what she originally wanted.

**i got this from reading a story (Ranma Ichibunnoni) which started out promising but quickly deteriorated into an uncursed Ranma being stuck immediately engaged to Akane and then getting into that rut. i've only read two chapters and it doesn't look to break out of the usual forced relationships. *sigh*

============