Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Fistful Of Omake ❯ Ranma Has Kittens ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ranma has Kittens, an omake

"Uhnnnn," Ranma slowly struggled back to consciousness. "Stupid old man, hitting me from behind like that! What ya do that for, anyway?"

"Because if I told you what was waiting for you here, you'd have left the country," Genma said from nearby.

Ranma looked around. There was his father and some other guy about the same age. "Yeah, and what the blazes was the reason we needed to get here anyway?"

"There is a matter of old honor, an agreement between families," began Genma.

"Cut to the chase scene old man! What the hell is so damn important it has to be done *now?*"

"Many years ago, we served a terrible Master. Who did something horrible to my wife, a threat he made to use magic against her unless she gave in to his demands. She did not. He followed through."

Ranma settled down slightly. Vengeance he could understand. Magic could be like the curse, so maybe it had a bearing after all and wasn't just another stupid idea of his father. "Yeah, yeah, so why me and why now?"

"You just turned sixteen," pointed out Genma.

Ranma nodded. Okay, but all that meant was that he had just fallen into a legal twilight zone. He wasn't supposed to drink sake, or drive, or do a lot of other things. "So what was this curse? She didn't turn into a panda with cold water, did she?"

"Worse," said Soun, looking into his tea. Then the waterfalls began as Soun Tendo lost it.

Genma cleared his throat. "She died, Ranma. The Master attempted a spell that would turn her into his 'pet' - but it was not completely successful. He never *did* get that curse right."

"BWaaaaaaah," continued Soun.

"Originally, we were going to have you marry one of Soun's daughters," began Genma.

"WHAT?!" Ranma found himself standing and glaring at his father.

"Unfortunately, that isn't possible," finished Genma, raising an eyebrow and meeting Ranma's gaze.

"Oh." Ranma sat back down, now feeling bad about his outburst.

"Ohhh! Poor Kimiko!" Soun said between wordless wailing. "Not only to die but have her humanity stolen!"

"Something like a Jusenkyo curse?" Ranma asked his father.

"No turning back to normal with hot water," said Genma solemnly.

"Kasumi, Nabiki, Akane. My three daughters. They were born after the Master..."

"His three daughters are not legally human. Therefore you can't marry them." Genma evidently regretted it. "Almost but not quite. So you can go search for a cure, but after you adopt them as pets."

"WHAT?!" Ranma found himself standing again. "What kinda agreement is..."

"Oh myaow! This is Ranma?"

"Nyaa! He's pretty cute!"

"Yeah, mya, maybe this could work out."

Ranma stood paralyzed and slowly turned towards the interruption. One girl was wearing a frilly apron. Another was wearing a pair of shorts and a tight top. The third was wearing a gi.

They were catgirls.

"Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-CAT!"

Three sets of ears went flat as their new owner went racing through a door without benefit of opening it.

"Well, *that* didn't work out," summed up Nabiki.

"We ought to give chase," suggested Akane, who'd seen this in an American cartoon about a French skunk.

"That's the ticket, don't let him get away," encouraged Soun.

Genma shook his head. If he'd only read the last page of that manual... Oh well. It wasn't his fault after all.

Meanwhile, somewhere not far away, three kittens cornered Ranma Saotome. It was when he started to meow that things got really weird.

=========