Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Vampire Princess Miyu Fan Fiction ❯ The Cardcaptors Meet the Vampire Princess ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Cardcaptor meets the Vampire Princess

Before I began with the story I don't own any characters except for the shinmas I made up like the spider shinma that shows up. However, Enjoy!

(Oh I wrote this fic when I was only 10! Plus this was a dream I had.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a dark night in Tokyo, Japan. About a mile away from Tokyo Tower in the park were Sakura, Li, Madison, and Kero.

"Sakura are you sure this is the place?" asked Li. Sakura shook her head yes.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon!" said Sakura

"But Sakura you said it was a dream!" said Kero

"That's what you said right?" wondered Madison

"Yes it was a dream!" said Sakura. Then an eerie fog began to roll in.

"Maybe dreams can come true!" said a voice

"I hate it when this happens!" thought Sakura as the fog surrounded them.

"WHO'S THERE?" yelled Li. Then a figure stepped out from the fog. The figure wore a black cloak that covered the body and the head.

"You're not the man in my dream!" said Sakura

"Oh yes I am!" said the figure. Li clenched his sword.

"If you're him then take the hood off so we can see your face!" said Li

"What if I don't want to Li?" asked the figure. Li pulled out his sword and attacked the figure. Then Li stepped back with a smile on his face and looked on the ground there was part of the hood. Sakura gasped.

"It is you!" said Sakura. The man smiled.

"Even If I never had taken off the hood I would have when my mistress came!" said the man. The man had short blue hair and red eyes.

"So what's your name kid?" asked Kero as he looked at the man

"My name is Lava!" he said then he turned to his left.

"It seems my mistress is here!" said Lava with a smile as he stepped back. Madison controlled the camera to a red flame that appeared out of nowhere as it took the form of a girl.

"I would like you to met my mistress Miyu!" said Lava as he looked at her.

"I'm glad you could come Sakura. Lava did you tell them the details?" asked Miyu

"No! Not really! But I'll tell them now!" said Lava

"That would be nice!" smiled Miyu

"Ok. Miyu and I are after these things called shinmas!" explained Lava

"Shinmas?" wondered Sakura

"Shinmas are demons that escape the Darkness and possess the weak-minded and helpless people. It is Miyu's job to send them back to the Darkness." explained Lava

"So why did you ask for our help?" asked Li

"We needed some help because there are to many for us to handle! Plus they formed a group so we need your help!" said Miyu

"But why us?" asked Sakura

"We needed someone with powers too so you and Li fitted right in!" smiled Miyu

"I get it! You two couldn't control all of them so you needed our help!" said Kero

"Kero, Miyu just said that!" said Sakura

"So will you help us?" asked Miyu

"Sure!" said Sakura

"So where are they?" asked Madison as she stopped the camera.

"I'd keep that thing running because we'll be there in a few seconds!" said Miyu

Madison did as she was told and turned on the camera.

"We're here!" said Miyu

"What?" asked Sakura, Li, Kero, and Madison as they all looked at old mansion.

"How did we get here so fast?" wondered Sakura

"You may want to look at the thing your friend has!" said Lava as he pointed at Madison's camera. Therefore, Sakura, Li, Kero, and Madison watched the tape in slow motion. Then the background of the park slowly changed to a spooky mansion.

"Wow that's amazing!" said Madison

"Now what do we have here?" wondered a spooky voice. Sakura sweat dropped.

"Show your face now you shinma!" yelled Miyu. Then a figure with a spider legs and a human face appeared out of the shadows. Then the shinma moved his hand and more shinma stepped out of the shadows!

"There's at least 25 of them!" yelled Sakura as she fought off some of the shinmas Li smiled and drew out a clow card.

"Hey kid this is no time to play with cards!" said Lava as he looked at Li.

"My name isn't "kid" my name is Li! Now everyone get behind me!" said Li as he got his sword out. Then Miyu, Lava, Sakura, Kero, and Madison got behind Li and put their hands on his shoulders Li slowly raised his sword.

"Time card…Freeze the moment!" He yelled. Miyu looked at the shinmas.

"Not bad Li!" said Miyu as she walked to the shinmas. Sakura fallowed her.

"They look like some of the creatures in my dreams!" said Sakura

"Some shinmas take form of the things that are part of dreams!" said Miyu as she looked at Sakura. Then Miyu raised her right arm.

"IN TO THE DARKNESS SHINMA!" she yelled. Then a giant flame surrounded the shinma.

"WOW!" exclaimed Kero. Then laughter filled the room. Then the sound of a flute filled the room.

"Aggghhhhh…ahhhhhhh" said Miyu, Lava, Sakura, Madison, and Li as they fell to their knees. Kero looked at them.

"What's wrong?" wondered Kero. Then a pink creature appeared.

"It's that flute!" said the creature

"Who are you?" asked Kero

"My name is Shina!" she said. Then Shina looked at where the flute was playing. Then a girl with yellow hair wearing a green dress stepped out of the shadows. Then Shina jumped on Miyu's shoulder.

"It's no use to help them when I play this flute it will send pain to their weak-minds." giggled the girl. Shina looked at the girl and then her right eye lighted up.

"Miyu her skins made of paper. Like tracing paper" said Shina. The girl gasped. Miyu and Sakura stood up.

"Paper has the tendency to burn!" said Miyu. Then a flame appeared in Miyu's hand. Sakura released her key and took out her "Firey." Card.

"FLAME GO NOW!" yelled Miyu

"FIREY!" yelled Sakura. Then the two flames mixed together and formed into a humongous flame. It surrounded the girl.

"You may have beaten me but someday I'll get my revenge!" she yelled as her body vanished. Miyu turned to Sakura.

"Thank you for helping us!" she said as she smiled at Sakura.

"Don't mention it!" said Sakura as she smiled back.

"I hope to see you again!" said Miyu as she and Lava slowly vanished.

"Me to!" she said as they all appeared back in the park.

The Next day

"Good morning guys!" said Sakura as she greeted Li and Madison.

*TAP TAP*

Sakura, Madison, and Li looked out the window. On a tree branch sat Miyu. She smiled and waved at them then vanished.

"Maybe we'll see them again! Somewhere someday!" said Sakura

*THE END*