Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A New Us ❯ Dueling ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DUELING

Sakura woke up at seven and still had an hour so she decided to clean her room . Her room was one of the mistress bedrooms and was painted light pink . On the ceiling was a silver moon , and a golden sun . Her room had a big walk in closet and a remote to press numbers so drawers would open and were expensive jewels . She had a gigantic bathroom with a big tub and a gikuze . Her room had a canopy bed that was light blue with silver drapes . The floor was a cerulean blue rug with silver linnings . She also had a balcony and silver sills . She also had big comfy pillows and a two portrait , one of her and one of her , kero , yue , madison , meiling , eriol , spinel , ruby , and of Maho . Her walk in closet had many designs and some that didn’t even come out yet . Ruby and Maho became designers and sent them new oufits each week . She finally took care of everything and walked to the living room .

ScHoOl

Madison saw a young boy getting hit by two tennagers and helped him . She noticed the duel disks they had on and challenged them . She beatened them within two minutes Everybody was in awe at her skills . She didn’t even know that she saved Mokuba Kaiba , brother of Seto Kaiba . She said goodbye to him and went to school .

ClAsSrOoM

Madison walked back to the classroom and sat next to Seto . The teacher came in with someone behind her . She noticed that it was a boy with amber eyes and dark amber hair . She gasped as she looked at Meiling . Meiling had a pure rage of look on her face and was clenching her fists.

Mr. Jake : Please welcome Syaoran Li and is he related to you Meiling ?

Meiling answered him coldly while staring at the student next to him .

Meiling : No .

Mr. Jake : Okay Mr.Li , why don’t you sit on the back of Ms.Avalon ?

Meiling n Madison : NO !!

They stood up and bang there tables with there face filled with rage and stood in front of a straightfaced Sakura. Syaoran just smirked and answered them .

Syaoran : My , my Meiling , my dear little cousin , why aren’t I allowed to sit next to Sakura ?

Meiling ; You should know you bastard .

Madison : You go next to her and I’ll rip off your balls !!

Mr.Jake ; What language Ms.Li !? Apologize now!!

Meiling : Shut up already !!

Madison : I’m surprised that you aren’t living in the streets Syaoran .

Syaoran : You should know me better cuz.