Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ Meeting The Rest ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I don't own CCS or YGO . I only own the minions .

Chapter 3 : Meeting The Rest

Sakura led Yugi and Yami through the empty halls usually passing a maid or butler .

" Do you live here Sakura?" Yugi asked .

" No , I don't . It's one of my bestfriend's house .His name is Syaoran Li . I only come here to study ." Sakura answered .

Yami looked at his bandaged wound wondering about the day's events .

" Is everything alright?" A voice interupted his thoughts .He looked at Sakura who was looking at him with worried eyes.

"Yeah , sure .. whatever ... everything is fine . " He said blushing and turned his head away from looking at her. ' Why does she care so much . ' He thought . When he was a Pharaoh he was always

feared so he wasn't used to being cared about by someone other then Yugi .

" KAWAII !!"

The trio turned their heads to a violet eyed , long black haired girl with a video camera as she giggled .

" Who are you supposed to be?" Yami demanded .

" I'm the one who caught your very cute blush on video. " She answered cutely making Sakura sweatdrop .

" This is my bestfriend Tomoyo Daidouji ." Sakura introduced .

" Nice to meet you Daidouji-san " Yugi said bowing politely .

" A pleasure I'm sure . " Yami said a little coldly still not letting the 'kawaii' scene she made pass by.

" You can just call me Tomoyo " Tomoyo said sweetly to Yugi . Then she turned to Yami and saw his bandaged shoulder . " So you're the injured one Sakura was talking about when she called .What happened?"

"Well , I was taking a walk around Hong Kong looking for Bird Street when I heard some yelling by the street I just passed and then I saw this bandit taking a strike at Yugi with a dagger so I untied my sword and hit the dagger out of his hand .I pointed my sword at his neck and demanded for him to give the cards back . Reluctantly he gave them to me and I gave them back to Yugi . After that a click of a gun was heard and Yami saved Yugi and me from being shot . " Sakura explained .

" Wow , I should of been there to video tape that moment .To bad I missed it. " Tomoyo sighed sadly." Well like I always say there's nothing cuter and braver then my Sakura-chan." She chirped chearfully making Sakura sweatdrop again .

" Hey Tomoyo , do you know were the others are?" Sakura asked .

" Well Meiling and Syaoran and Eriol is in the library " Tomoyo answered as she started walking the other way .

" Where are you going? " Sakura asked as she watched her friend leave ." Dining hall . Dinner will be in a couple of minutes." Was all Tomoyo said.

"How about we go over to the training grounds?"Sakura offered as they started heading towards the back of the mansion .

" Okay " Yugi replied cheerfully .

When they got to the training grounds Syaoran and Meiling were involved in a martial arts fight . Yugi watch in amazement as they traded blow for blow like real experts. In the end syaoran won by pinning Meiling to the ground .

Yugi started clapping as well as Sakura while Yami didn't look as interested in the fight like Yugi was. The two martial arts experts turned to look at the on-lookers of their fight .

" Meiling! Syaoran! Hi , come here I want you to meet some people! " Sakura yelled across the feild .

When Syaoran and Meiling reached them Syaoran gave Yami his death glare and Yami put on a glare egual to match . There was a moments silence while Yami and Syaoran glared at each other and everyone else sweatdropped .

" Anyway." Sakura started to say giving Syaoran a glare that meant be-nice-or-else ." Yugi , Yami this is Meiling Li and Syaoran Li . They're cousins ." Sakura said pointing to both of them .

"Meiling , Syaoran this is Yami and Yugi Mouto ."

" Nice to finally meet you Li-sama . I heard you were the owner of this place ." Yugi said excitedly " and you both are awsome fighters too . Do you train in fighting Sakura?"

" No , I only practice in swords , gymnastics , and other sports ." Sakura answered .

" Syaoran-tachi! Dinner! " They heard one of the butlers yell. " Coming!" came the reply .

At dinner Yugiand Yami was intoduced to the Li family and sat next to Yami and Sakura . He saw a black haird boy with saphire blue eyes and glasses that looked like he was from somewhere in Europe .

" Hey Sakura " Yugi whispered to her . " Who's the black haired boy at the end of the table?"

Sakura looked at which person he was talking about " That's Eriol Hiiragizawa . He's from England . He's an important relative to the Li Clan ."

Yugi looked at the boy again then looked at Yami looking weirdly at his food .

" Do you like the chinese food?" Yugi whispered over at Yami who was having trouble with the new foods .

" They never had food like this in Egypt " Yami muttered .

"That's your excuse for everything new to you ." Yugi whispered back .

After dinner Sakura took Yugi and Yami to their room and showed them how to use everything in their . The room was very neat and organized like in a hotel and also had two beds .

" And if you need anything my room is across the hall from yours . " Sakura ended walking out of the room .

" Goodnight "

" Goodnight and thank you for letting us stay here until we can get back " Yugi thanked her .

" No problem " She said before closing the door behind her.

A:N this was the longest chapter i have wriiten so far .Please R&R .Thank you