Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ An Unwanted Return ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters .i only own the evil minions.

'.....' person's thoughts

Chapter 9 : An Unwanted Return

Syaroan woke up to the sound of Meiling's scream . He looked up to see her getting thrown down by Spinel , but something

was different about him . Instead of silver armour he had golden armour .

" Spinel ? Is that you ?" Syaoran asked uncertainly as he got up.

" You mean him . " The twin Spinel said as he turned his head to a beat up Spinel who was trying his hardest not to let

unconsiousness take over him," He was too easy ."

" Spinel isn't the only who has a evil twin." Meiling said as she tried to stand up ," When you were asleep , me and Spinel

faced off with yours .We tried to wake you , but sleep spell on you . And my evil twin is over there ." Meiling shakedly pointed a finger at her twin holding a sword .

" Who sent you!?" Syaoran demanded .

" Why Pegusas of course . He is our creator . After you entered the ruins , all your information , mental and physical ,

was sent to a computer ." the evil twin Meiling replied as she started walking towards them ," But we are said to be

more powerful then you , since we don't have your weaknesses ."

With that the twin Meiling aimed the dagger at Meiling who jumped behind one of the walls . Metal hitting metal

echoed through as Syaoran unleashed his sword and attacked .They traded blow for blow , but both had the upper hand.

Syaoran because he was stronger and twin Meiling was more faster and dodged easily .

Meiling watched all this behind a wall . She gasped as the twin Spinel blasted Spinel with a beam and a card was left in it's place . Then twin Spinel did the same with Syaoran and a card was also left in his place .

" I have to get away from here." Meiling said to herself as she started to crawl away .As she peeked through a hole in

wall to see if they were gone she saw a white haired man appeared and picked up the cards .

" Two souls down eight to go . Better make it seven to go ." He said as his millineum eye glowed and twin Meiling

and Spinel found and restrained Meiling as he soul was taken too ." Better see how Clow's reincarnation is doing .

Eriol was surrounded by lizards in armour . Ruby and Yue's souls were already taken .Eriol blasted some of them , but

they just kept coming .

" Having fun?" A voice came from above. Eriol turned to see Pegusas .He glared up at him ," What have you done with

my friends . I can only sense Sakura, Yugi and Yami's aura ."

" They're still around ." Pegusas said showing the five soul cards ." Just their soul isn't ."He cackled .

" I just love playing around with my enemies .Better go now . Don't want little Yugi kept waiting for his surprise ."

Seeing Eriol was distracted the lizards charged on him and restrained him as Pegusas got his soul too .

Sakura stopped in her tracks . Yami noticed his friend's action in the corner of his eye and turned around to face her .

She had a blank look in her eyes .Yugi and Kero caught up with them .

" Why did we stop?" Yugi asked Yami who just pointed to Sakura .

" Sakura , what's wrong ?" Sakura faced them her face was a little pale and her eyes were almost blank .

" They're gone ." Was the only thing she said .Yugi and Kero gave her a confused look.

" Who's gone ?" Kero asked her .

" Everyone's gone . Their auras have disappeared ." Sakura responded flatly .

" Aren't you the smart one ." That was a voice they all knew . It was Pegusas .

" What have you done to them ?" Sakura asked trying to keep herself together .

" Nothing really ." Pegusas said ," Just the took their souls , that's all ."

" You....you monster!" Sakura yelled almost loosing control , but regained it .

" How could such a cruel thing !" Yami yelled .

" Now , give up and give me the millineum puzzle or you last three friends will also perish ." Pegusas demanded as he looked

at Yugi .

" I would never give it to you !" Yugi yelled back .

" Very well then . I'll have to kill you if I want it ." Pegusas said a huge blast was hurled at Yugi .

" Look out !!" Kero yelled as he transformed to Keroberos and took the hit himself .

" No" Yugi whispered .

" NO , KERO!" Sakura yelled as she ran to her defeated gaurdian who had turned back to plush toy form .

She caught just before he hit the ground .She looked at him in her hands tears welling up in her eyes .

" Then there were three." Pegusas said as he moved aside and a figure started to appear behind him ." Let me

reintroduce you to your doom . I'm sure you already know him."

Sakura turned with tears in her eyes to see the figure take shape the three of them knew to well .A fimiliar

laugh filled the air as an angry Yami and the terrified Sakura and Yugi recognized the person .

" Fiore." Sakura whispered .

A:N Sorry for the cliffhanger . I just couln't help myself . Well Fiore is back and Pegusas has almost all of their souls. Will they beat him again this time?

Please R&R .