Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt ❯ Meeting Him Again ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Princess Of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt

By : Marik's girl

 

Disclaimer : I do not own Yugioh! or Cardcaptor Sakura .

 

Note :La la la Chapter 6 is here!!!!! oh! and thank you for reviewing this ficcy and does anyone know any good Anzu/Bakura and Malik/Anzu Ficcys? Please tell me if you do, now on to da ficcy!!

 

Chapter 6 : Meeting him again

"Your going into battle? But why?" asked Yami as he stared at his Father, "Rome as declared war against us, Yami and I must go intobattle to defend Egypt" said Phar'aoh "And if anything is to happen to me...you shall become Phar'aoh my son" Yami blinked at his father a couple of times. "Father don't talk foolish things..." began Yami but Phar'aoh stopped him "Yami listen to me...I don't know what is going to happen when I get there...if anything should happen to me you will be Phar'aoh..do you understand?" Yami nodded "You are dismissed" said Phar'aoh as Yami left the throne room. Sakura then came up to him "What did Phar'aoh say?" she asked Yami just walked past her, she turned around and watched as he walked off.....

- Later -

'Why did father say that for' Yami asked himself as he sat on his bed and then he heard a nock on his door, he didn't say anything hoping that who was ever at the door would leave him alone, then the door open and Sakura stood there, she bit her lower lip. "Yami...can I come in?" she asked softly as she looked into his red orbs, he nodded. she walked in and closed the door behind her and sat next to him on his bed. "What happen?" she asked hoping that he would tell her. "My father is going into battle against the Romans" he said while not looking at her, Sakura eyes widen when she heard this, Sakura had only known the Phar'aoh for about three weeks and she liked him...he was kind and caring and he was strict when he needed to be...he was like family to her...she did the only thing she could think of that moment to comfort Yami....she hugged him.

 

"Wha!" he blushed a deep red color as Sakura hugged him. "Yami.. don't worry" Sakura began to say as Yami looked down at the light brown haired girl who had her head against his chest. "I'm sure he'll be fine, he's the strongest man I have ever met" she finished as she looked up at him with a smile, and for the first time since he had met her he felt lost in those emerald green eyes of her and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist making her blush and then slowly

he bent his head down, Sakura didn't now what came over her but she closed her eyes and lend upwards slowly...and just as they were about to kiss...

 

"Prince Yami "

Both teenagers eyes open and then they pulled away and looked where the voice

was coming from. "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?" asked Seto with a grin, both Sakura and Yami blushed a very deep red, Yami let go of her and Sakura let go of him and sat down a little ways away form him blushing madly. "No" Yami finally got out "What is it Seto?" he asked "Just seeing if you were alright" Said Seto "I'm fine" began Yami "I can see that" said Seto "I'll leave you two alone then" he then walked out of Yami's room and closed the door and if it possible they both turned bright red as a tomato, Sakura looked at the ground. "M-maybe I-I should g-go" said Sakura as she stumbled on her words and stood up and was about to leave but Yami took a hold of her wrist stopping her.

 

"Sakura?"

 

"Yes?"

 

He looked at her with his red orbs and Sakura felt lost in his eyes "I--I--" he began but stopped himself " Will you stay with me a little longer?" he finally asked she looked at him for a moment and then nodded "Yes..." he let go of her wrist and she sat next to him on the bed once again.....

 

 

"Are you sure this is the right way?" asked Aiden "It is the only way we can maintain peace Aiden...I don't like it as much as you but it can't be helped" said Phar'aoh with a sigh. "I see...just be careful my friend" said Aiden the Phar'aoh smiled "Thank you Aiden, that means a lot my friend"

 

Sakura sighed as she laid down in her bed with her eyes closed, Sakura had stayed in Yami's room for quite awhile just sitting with him and talking...but that was not on her mind at the moment. 'We almost kissed' that was the thought on her mind, she reopen her eyes and sat up and got up from her bed and looked out of her window and sighed as she looked at the stars in the sky. 'What's wrong with me? why do I feel this way?' she felt very confused...and what about that boy who kissed her? Sakura blushed as she remembered the kiss...it was her first kiss but...and she didn't even know him. "I wonder who he was?"

 

- Meanwhile with Bakura -

 

Bakura held onto a bag of things he had just stolen, he grinned as he walked down the royal garden of the Place, he then looked up and saw someone looking out of the window and so he hid himself in the shadows...his eyes widen... the person who was looking out of the window was the girl that he kissed. 'It's that girl...' he thought as he saw her stare at the stars in the night sky, her short light brown hair blowing in the wind. 'She looks beautiful....wait a sec...is she the Princess from the Avalon kingdom? 'thought Bakura 'If so...' he grinned 'I kissed Prince Yami's bride to be'

 

- Back with Sakura -

 

Sakura looked down at the garden and blinked. 'Is someone there' thought Sakura as she looked down , she shook her head. 'I must be imagining things' thought Sakura , she then walked away from the window. 'Maybe I'll walk around the garden' thought Sakura with a smile on her face, she then took a hold of her white robe and slipped it on and walked out of her room, closing the door quietly behind her.

 

She walked down the halls until she came to the door that she was looking for and open it and went through and closed it behind her quietly. Sakura smiled as she looked at the garden, even at night it was still very pretty, and then out of the corner of her eyes she saw something move, fear began to build inside her. "W-whose t-there" she asked in a scared voice. She then saw something move again but couldn't see where it was going.... she began to panic. She then felt a warm breath on her neck, making her shiver and making the hairs on her neck stand up. "You know... you shouldn't walk around in the dark" said a deep voice, she froze, she then blinked, where had she heard that voice before? Bakura smirked as Sakura shivered when he put his face near her neck...he even

wanted to kiss her neck but stopped himself, he didn't want to scare her...to much. Sakura turned her head and looked at him and her eyes widen, it was the boy that saved her...and kissed her.

 

"You!" she pointed out as she turned around and looked at him, the moon shined on him, giving her a chance to look at him.... His short messy hair was slivery-white in color, his eyes are violet, three scars are on his left tanned cheek, two going a crossed and one going down. He is wearing a white loin cloth that hang around his hips, a red and white open robe showing off his strong muscular tanned chest, two golden anklets around his

ankles and white shoes on his feet.

Sakura blushed at the sight of him. "What are you doing here for" she mange to say as Bakura grinned at her making her blush even more. "I'm just walking through" he replied.

"What?" blinked Sakura as she stared at him, Bakura ignored her as he looked at her. She was wearing a light blue nightgown that came past her knees and a white robe that she kept open over top, her feet are bare. Sakura saw him ignore her by looking down at her and then back up to look at her face and look into her emerald green eyes with his violet ones. She blushed once again at the way he was looking at her. "Who are you" she asked trying to clam down her bright red face.

 

"Bakura" he said as he took a hold of her chin in his hand and kissed her cheek making her blush seven shades of red, Bakura looked at her red face and smirked...he liked it when she blushed because of him. "I-I'm" began Sakura but Bakura cut her off.

 

"I already know who you are, Princess Sakura" said Bakura as he let go of her, and then he saw someone coming and dashed for his bag and climbed over the wall, Sakura was about to ran after him but she heard someone calling her name "Princess Sakura? are you okay?" asked a guard named Jonouchi "Yes.. everything is fine" said Sakura as she turned around to face Jonouchi and nodded assuring him that everything was okay.

 

- End Chapter 6 -

 

I'm soooo sorry this is Chapter six!!! I put on chapter 7. -_-;

Done 9/1/2004