Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Interviews of Teenage Mothers ❯ Card Captors Sakura ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Card Captor Sakura

What is you name?

Li Sakura.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Um, well... sixteen.

Why are you uncertain about the age you were when you first had sex?

Does being brought to, well, you know by a girl count?

Yes, it would.

Then I was fifteen. I was sixteen when I first made love to a guy.

Why did you lose your virginty to a girl?

My friend, Tomoyo, had brought some chocolate. Only after going through most of the box did we realize that they were filled with alcohol, but by then we were too drunk to care. And she then told me she loved me not as a friend or a sister, but something much more. Then she did things with me I didn't know two girls could do with each other.

How would you characterize your first time?

I can hardly remember it at all. Though I do remember my second time with Tomoyo, and that was very awkward for me. I loved her as a best friend, but being her lover was hard to deal with at times.

How would you characterize your first time with a guy?

Awkward, but in a different than being with Tomoyo was. I may not have exactly been a virgin, but I didn't know how to pleasure a guy. The fact he knew what he was doing might've helped if that wasn't the way I found out he wasn't a virgin either.

He had sex with someone before you?

Yes. He was engaged to Meilin. And when she was taught about sex, it wasn't a girl with a boy, but her with Shaoran. After her lesson, she took it upon herself to be with him. Seeing as Shaoran had a similar lesson, he let her. He didn't really enjoy it though, but they were ten at the time.

Did you have sex often after losing your virginity?

I had sex with Tomoyo a couple times. Then Shaoran came back to town to visit me visit for my birthday, and I spent the entire day with him. Then his next visit a few months later he spent it with both Tomoyo and me in one long threesome.

Were your first lovers older than you?

Shaoran and Tomoyo are the same age as me.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was seventeen.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

When a pregnancy test finally came up positive.

You were trying to get pregnant?

Yes. You see, Tomoyo had gotten pregnant during our threesome and her mother was demanding that Shaoran marry her. The only way I could stop it was for me to become pregnant as well and marry him instead.

How did everyone react to it?

My brother wanted to kill Shaoran, but my father stopped him by pointing out our mother was sixteen when she had him. Dad was actually very happy for me that I had found someone to love. My friends were all very supportive, and perhaps a bit too jealous. Shaoran's family accepted the situation rather well.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

I had my second child when I was twenty.

How many lovers have you had?

Just Shaoran and Tomoyo, of course.

How many lovers have they had?

As I mentioned before. Shaoran had been with Meilin before me, and Tomoyo also had sex with him.

Can you tell me about them?

Shaoran is a wonderful man, though he's a bit too serious at times. He takes his responsiblity of being the head of the entire Li clan too seriously.

Tomoyo is always cheerful and very supportive. She's always ready to lend a helping hand. And she doesn't have a jealous bone in her body.

Did you ever finish high school?

No. Though, I never understood what good school would be for a housewife.

How were your grades when you attended school?

They were pretty good, except in math.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Sometimes, but usually for reasons that weren't my fault.

What are your plans for the future?

Not sure. I have enough problems with the present and the past.

Do you plan on having any more children?

Not sure. I wouldn't be upset if I did, but I don't know if Shaoran could take it if we have another daughter.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

Not at all. To be married to the love of my life and have his children was all that I really wanted. Everything else that has happened, including my girls' half-sister, was an added bonus.




What is you name?

Daidoji Tomoyo.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was fifteen.

Why did you lose your virginity that young?

If I hadn't taken a chance to be with my love, I would've never known what it would be like making love to her alone.

'To her?' You first time was with a girl?

Yes.

How would you characterize your first time?

Oh, it was the most wonderful feeling in the world… even if I had to get her drunk with alcohol filled chocolate to do it. The video I made that night is a priceless treasure for me.

You used alcohol to seduce a girl to have sex with you?

Well, yes. While my beloved wasn't exactly straight, I knew she would end up with her boyfriend soon. I wasn't really jealous of him, but I still wanted to have at least one blissful night with the one I loved. The threesome I had with them wasn't bad. I'm just thankful he got me pregnant after only a one lustful weekend.

Why did you say that?

Because I'm a lesbian. I don't like boys like that. They can be good friends, but that's it. I had enough trouble having sex with my beloved's boyfriend while I was pleasuring her. Getting pregnant by him was the only way I'd ever be a mother.

Did you have sex often losing your virginity?

Only a few times with my beloved. Then there was the threesome I mentioned with my beloved boyfriend that lasted an entire weekend.

Was your first lover older than you?

She's the same age as me.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was sixteen at the time.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

I started feeling ill and I was taken to a doctor. At first he couldn't find anything wrong, but he figured out I was pregnant after asking me if I was a virgin.

How did everyone react to it?

Mother was furious. She demanded I marry the father even though she knew he was beloved's boyfriend. I helped convince my beloved to take her boyfriend somewhere for a few months and get herself pregnant. Thankfully, when she came back two weeks later, she was informed us she was already pregnant. Mother wasn't happy, but my beloved and I share the same great-grandparents, so we are related and only one of us could marry him. The mother of my beloved's boyfriend supported her to be his wife, so that's who he married.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

I probably will never have a second child.

How many lovers have you had?

Just my beloved and her boyfriend.

How many lovers have they had?

Just each other and myself.

Can you tell me about them?

My beloved is the sweetest woman you could possibly ever meet. She is pure of heart and always ready to do what is right. Her boyfriend is very serious and tries to hide his emotions, but he has such a poor poker face you can read him pretty well. He also has a strong sense of justice and really is a perfect guy for my beloved.

Did you ever finish high school?

Yes, though a bit delayed. I eventually made my way through college to got degrees in both business and fashion.

How were your grades when you attended school?

They were very good. Sometimes top of the class.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Not really.

What are your plans for the future?

Spoiling my daughter and my beloved's children rotten.

Do you plan on having any more children?

Maybe… I could try artificial insemination. I doubt it'll be by the 'natural' means.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

If I hadn't gotten pregnant then, I'd probably never would've learned the joys of motherhood.




What is you name?

Yamazaki Chiharu.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was thirteen.

Why did you lose your virginity that young?

Well, when you've been dating a guy since kindergarten, our relationship had to advance somewhere.

Your first lover was your kindergarten sweetheart?

My one and only lover. I married him after he got me pregnant.

How would you characterize your first time?

Painful isn't the word for it. I didn't know anything and all he knew was from some porn, which were not realistic in the slightest. We figured things out, but it was hardly a pleasurable experience at first. But once instinct took over, it was wonderful enough.

Did you have sex often after that?

Almost daily.

Was your first lover older than you?

I'm a few days older than him.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I had just turned seventeen.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

After two of my friends got pregnant, my husband kept going on about how things like that came in threes. He was jokingly referring to another friend of mine, but it made me look for the signs. I didn't suffer from nausea, but my pregnant friends filled me in on a whole list of other problems of morning sickness which I had been dealing with for a week at that point. Just to make sure, I took a pregnancy test and screamed at the results.

How did everyone react to it?

Found out my grandfather was an officer in World War II. Dad had his service revolver and took us at gunpoint to city hall. We didn't find out until we got there that Dad didn't have any bullets, but he certainly made his point. Otherwise, our families and friends were very supportive of us.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

Let's put it this way, the pregnancy test for my second child came up positive six weeks after the doctor said it was safe for me to have sex again.

How many lovers have you had?

I already answered that.

How many lovers has he had?

Hello. He's been my boyfriend me since we were five. He never needed to be with another girl.

Can you tell me about him?

He's a walking fountain of pointless trivia, but at least he stopped embellishing it. He supports our family and we live decently, considering how many children we have.

Did you ever finish high school?

Of course not. With two children before I was eighteen, how could I possibly go to school?

How were your grades when you attended school?

They were very good.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Never.

What are your plans for the future?

Take a vacation with my husband ALONE.

Do you plan on having any more children?

After giving birth to four kids before I turned twenty-four, I had my tubes tide. I've had enough of being barefoot and pregnant, thank you very much.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

Why would I regret it?




What is you name?

Terada Rika

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

The first time I made love was on my sixteenth birthday.

Why did you lose your virginity that young?

Because it was my wedding night.

You got married on your sixteenth birthday?

Yes. It was the only way my husband would be with me. Actually, it was the only way he could legally make love to me.

Why do you say that?

Because he was one of my elementary school teachers, which would've caused all sorts of problems with statutory rape laws even though I can honestly say I would have consented to make love to him when I was ten and not regretted it.

How would you characterize your first time?

It was wonderful. He was so gentle and caring. He took the time to make sure I was pleasured and helped me deal with the pain of losing my virginity.

Did you have sex often after that?

We were newlyweds....

Was your first lover older than you?

Of course he was. He was my had been my teacher.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was still sixteen. While he didn't get me pregnant during the honey moon, it was only a couple months after our wedding that I conceived.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

One of my pregnant friends figured it out.

How did everyone react to it?

My parents were more upset about my wedding, but thankfully one of my friends helped them understand I truly love my husband as her father had been her mother's high school teacher.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

About three years.

How many lovers have you had?

Why would you ask that? I've only ever been with my husband.

How many lovers has he had?

Just me, of course.

Can you tell me about him?

He's charming, intelligent, wonderful with children, handsom. No woman could ask for a better husband.

Did you ever finish high school?

There was no need to. All I ever wanted was to be my love's housewife.

How were your grades when you attended school?

They were very good.

Did you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Why would I get into trouble?

What are your plans for the future?

A family trip to Disney Land.

Do you plan on having any more children?

I do hope so.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

Why would I regret becoming a mother?




What is you name?

Yanagisawa Naoka.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was sixteen.

Why did you lose your virginity that young?

Because I stupidly followed my friends' examples except I didn't have someone I truly loved like most of them did.

How would you characterize your first time?

Curiosity killed the pussy. I had some clue from my friends, but making one of my classmates very lucky wasn't a good idea as he didn't know anything about sex beyond that he wanted it. He didn't even get me to orgasm.

Did you have sex often after that?

A few times too many.

Was your first lover older than you?

Not really. He was in the same grade I was. Though most of my lovers were older by a few years.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was seventeen.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

With four pregnant friends, they somehow figured out I was pregnant before I even had morning sickness.

How did everyone react to it?

My parents were very disappointed with me. I was seriously tempted to have an abortion, but if I did, I would have lost my friends. They were all excited about how all are children would be in class together.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

I got pregnant again less than a year after giving birth.

How many lovers have you had?

Seven different guys so far.

How many lovers have they had?

Not a clue.

Can you tell me about them?

Well, the first two were from my school. The third was some guy I met at the park. I don't know who he was beyond the father of my first baby. The fourth guy was my boyfriend for a while, but took off when he got me pregnant. The other three were other boyfriends who didn't amount to much.

Did you ever finish high school?

No. But I did manage to get accepted to a university. It's been difficult with my limited budget, but I will make something of myself.

How were your grades when you attended school?

Except gym, I was usually the top of the class.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Not at all.

What are your plans for the future?

To make something of myself.

Do you plan on having any more children?

What we want and what actually happens are two different things. I don't want another baby, but I won't rule out the possibility of that happening.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

Yes, I do. Having children was supposed to take place AFTER I had solid career. Taking care of two babies before I was twenty had no place in what I had wanted to do with my life.