Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Interviews of Teenage Mothers ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! - Part 2 Serenity ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
What is you name?

Just list Serenity. My husband wouldn't want our family laundry aired completely.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was fourteen.

Why did you lose your virginity that young?

He was being so kind, and well, cute, I couldn't say no to him as he started to... do things.

How would you characterize your first time?

It was... an experience. It felt great. I don't know how to put it into words.

Did you have sex often after that?

Ah... yes.

Was your first lover older than you?

He was a couple years older.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was fifteen.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

My brother's then pregnant girlfriend figured it out.

How did everyone react to it?

My friends were surprised, but promised to help me. My brother, Joey, wanted to kill the father, but I couldn't name who he was. I still don't know who the father is. The potential fathers were more upset that I hadn't been, well, faithful, than with me being pregnant. Duke and Tristan had become friends, but the fighting between them and my brother caused them to take off. Mother was beyond disappointed and she blamed Joey and Mai, the woman he had gotten pregnant, for influencing me and took me to Hokkaido to live as a widow.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

It was a three years later.

How many lovers have you had?

Erm, at least three. There's was this one party that I got rather drunk at and can't remember much of it at all. I know I had sex during it, but not sure who. At the time I thought it was with either Duke or Tristan, possibly both, who I had been having sex with them already. But Seto has made comments about the party suggesting I might've had sex with him or anyone else at the party, including my own brother. Though he likes playing mind games and knows that still gets to me as that night may have been when I concieved my son.

How many lovers have they had?

At the times I was their lovers, I had been the only girl they had slept with.

Can you tell me about them?

Tristan was such a cute little monkey. (giggles) Private joke. Anyway, he was fiercely loyal, brave, and not afraid to make a fool of himself.

Duke was sauve, but lays his charms on thick to cover up his lack of self-confidence.

Seto is, well, a scared little boy who hid himself behind impossibly thick walls of indifference. Before our daughter was born: besides myself, he had only opened up to two other people, his little brother, Mokuba, and his best friend and bitter rival, Yugi. While he has been strick with my son, grooming him to be his successor, his daughter has him wrapped around her little finger.

Did you ever finish high school?

No.

How were your grades when you attended school?

They were decent. It didn't help I spent most of my childhood mostly blind.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

I wasn't the one to get into trouble, but the kids who teased me about being partially blind often would.

What are your plans for the future?

To get Seto to take a day off and relax. He may not be 'diamond-assed bastard' or any of the other colorful phrases my brother had for him when they went to school together, but he's still a workaholic.

Do you plan on having any more children?

I wouldn't mind another one, but Seto is content with having a son and a daughter, even though he might not be my son's true father.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

Yes. I ruined friendships and made so many terrible mistakes just because I had sex with two different guys because it felt good and couldn't say 'no' to them. I was too naive and stupid to think of the consequences of what I was doing. Not only have I paid for that mistake, but my family, my friends, and my son all have suffered from it as well.

-----

Authors's Notes:

Why not an entry for Mai? Quite simply, unless Mai already has a child out there, she's too old to qualify as a _TEENAGE_ mother. As for Isis, she's twenty, and also not a child. Though she would've been interesting as the most likely father would be her own brother.

And in case you're wondering if the Téa interview reflects the end of the manga series, it can't as the mange is far from being over. While the interview reflects a typical end of mythological hero cycle, I doubt that is how it would end as it would not exactly be a happy ending.