Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ 4ever ❯ Legend of the Heartilly ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Legend of the Heartilly Cards

Like the girl who rules the power of the stars there is also a girl who rules the power of love - able to make anyone and anything fall in love with each other even if they are sworn bitter enemies. Coincidently, these two girls are sisters.

Twins in fact.

They are both descendents of the powerful magician Clow Reed. Through their father.

The girl of the stars Sakura will have lived with her father all her life. She would have lived a relatively normal life, until she opens the Clow Card book and all the Cards fly away and has to capture all the Cards with the help of Keroberos, her best friend Madison, Meilin and Li head of the Li Clan.

Katie on the other hand will have been given away as a babe claiming to be a child prodigy. She is given a hard path to walk, being alone nearly all her life - never having friends, always feeling unwanted and never falling in love - the power in which she is in command.

She is destined to become a very powerful sorceress. Riona, the lover of Yue, the ruler of the moon helps Katie by entering Katie's body and -un-harmfully- appearing through Katie.

Katie has created the Heartilly Cards which are similar to the Clow Cards expect not quite in the respect that there are Two Mistresses.
The Heartilly Cards have the same natural power elements as the old Clow -Cards- turned -Sakura -Cards.

They are:

Ember

Stormy

Whirlpool

Earth.