Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Parody Crossover ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Parody Crossover!

Just to let you know, this is a Harry Potter and Card Captors crossover parody. My friend kept laughing at it for those who want to know what I mean by `parody'. Too bad for you people that I don't want to put a summary! *Sticks tongue out at people*

Disclaimer:I don't own Harry Potter or Card Captors! I don't even know how to spell all of the character's names! (Thank goodness for the Internet) I also don't know who owns them, but it sure isn't me!

"Text" = someone talking

`Text' = someone thinking

(Text) = My opinion for no good reason is in this story.

It was another year in Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. (No offence to J.K Rowling, but I really don't like the name of that school) Harry and his friends were seated in the Griffindor table and were looking up at the teacher's table. (At this point I was reading my writing out loud with a weird story-telling voice.) They were wondering why there were three extra seats when seemingly all of the new teachers were already there. With the sorting done, Dumbledore stood up and started his speech, "Welcome everyone, to another great year at Hogwarts! For those who haven't noticed, we are supposed to have three new teachers for a new class decreed by the ministry. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be here…" Dumbledore was unable to finish his speech by the sound of arguing outside.

"I knew I shouldn't have given you the map!" A boy's voice shouted. "Well, you did! And be thankful that I agreed to fly you here!" A girl's voice shouted. "This is all your fault! I could have gotten there without your help!" The boy shouted again. "Hey kid! Stop blaming Sakura for everything!" An unidentifiable voice shouted. "Shut up you stuffed toy!" The boy's voice shouted once again. "Now, now. Let's not fight." A seemingly calm and slightly amused boy's voice said.

At that moment, Dumbledore decided to put an end to the argument by magically opening the door reveling a beautiful young girl dressed in a pink dress with a star staff shaped pendant around her neck, a boy with short brown hair and marshal arts type clothes, a boy with dark purple hair, glasses and dressed in large purple clothes with a big purple hat leaning slightly on the side of his head, and two creatures that resembled flying stuffed animals. One was black and one was yellowish orange.

"Welcome!" Dumbledore's voice boomed. "Please, come up here." The three kids looked at each other and headed up to the teacher's table. Some Griffindors distinctly heard the girl's voice whisper, "I told you I'd find it!"

Soooooooooooooo. Does anyone out there like it? Please review! I'm counting on you people to support me in this great time of need. (Corny. I know) C ya!