Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Parody Crossover ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The titles I put up here are for no good reason

Ooooooh! Thanks to everyone for reviewing! This is the shortest time I have ever had anyone review! I'm not making any promises but I'll probably post about a chapter a day (excluding weekends) because I have nothing better to do in school.

(About my last comment about `these aren't skulls' in word I drew little things to separate the text but they didn't show up. )

They kept walking towards the dormitory when Nearly Headless Nick popped up. "Hi Nick." Harry said, but before Nick could reply a deafening scream silenced everyone. (What good is a CC and HP crossover without this?) Looking back, Harry saw that Sakura was deadly pale and screaming for the heavens. (Not literally) Li put his hand over her mouth and she hugged him for comfort. Hard! "Sakura! Calm down! You'd think that after all we've been through you would get over your fear of ghosts!" Li said in an attempt to calm her down. "S-s-s-sorry." Sakura stuttered, but she still clung to Li. "You're scared of ghosts?" Harry asked. "Y-yes." She answered, still a little scared. Seeing that he was not wanted here, Nearly Headless Nick disappeared. "Shall we continue?" Eli asked in order to break the silence. " Oh! Yeah! Let's go!" Harry said, being brought out of his thoughts by the sudden sound.

They reached the painting of the fat lady soon after and Sakura, and Li were mildly surprised when the painting moved and talked. Harry led Li and Eli to the boy's dormitory, and showed Sakura the way to the girl's. Luckily, Hermione was there to help her. "How did you get to be teachers?" Harry timidly asked once they reached the dormitory. Li's expression darkened, and he said a one-word answer before changing and going to bed. "Eli."

Harry didn't have time to ask him what he meant because he was already asleep, but he knew that Hermione was going to make them spend a lot of time in the library thanks to these kids' mystery. Before he could close his eyes and finally go to sleep, a soft purple light caught his eye. Storing this in his memory, Harry fell asleep.

Harry woke up the next morning to the sound of people shouting. "Eli! I am going to get you for this!" He heard Li shout. "But did it not help you?" Eli asked politely. Harry wondered what they were talking about when a purple light caught his eye once more. After he got over his dumbstruck ness, Harry dressed up and headed downstairs.

"Where is she?" Li asked. "Didn't you cast the spell on her too? Shouldn't she be up by now?" Li asked again. "She wasn't in the room when I cast the spell." Eli answered calmly. "Oh great! She's probably going to oversleep again!" Li complained to no one in particular. Seconds later, Harry and Hermione from opposite ends (opposites attract. Heh Heh!) of the room, and Sakura was following Hermione down the stairs. "Good morning Li! Good morning Eli!" She said happily. Li blushed. "Good morning Sakura." Eli replied. Sakura smiled happily at him making Li glare.

So? Did you like it? I'm hoping it ended up longer then the last one. Next chapter will be posted up soon! I know this story isn't much of a parody yet, but you don't know what's going on in MY mind.