Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A rare moment ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Challenge: Cold Weather Cuddle
Rating: G
Words: 199
Genre: Fluff
Canon: Eh, no
Disclaimer: If I owned CCS, would I be writing this fanfiction?
Notes: Oh… weird fic. I have too much work on the brain. You have been warned. Nothing pairing-wise though
Title: A rare moment
 
Syaoran sneezed.
Yue looked slightly downwards, meeting his little brother's eyes. “What's wrong?”
“Your feathers are tickling me.”
“You're the one who said it would be warmer this way.” Yue stated, but he closed his eyes and prepared to let his other form take over.
“No! I don't want to talk to him right now! Besides, you promised that you'd stay with me tonight and let me have marshmallows in my hot chocolate!” Syaoran protested, burrowing deeper into Yue's lap. The moon guardian laughed.
“All right…”
They were watching the snowfall outside the windows when suddenly Syaoran sneezed again. Yue watched as he shook himself and then closed his eyes.
“It's too cold in this form…” Syaoran smiled. “Besides, I'm sure he'd like some marshmallows too.”
And then the golden wings surrounded him and the lion yawned, before catching the sight outside. “Oh! Let's go play outside in the snow! Come on, Yue!”
Yue shook his head. “You can play with Yukito.” He underwent the same transformation, and brown eyes opened cheerfully, as the owner grabbed a scarf and hat.
Together, the snow bunny and lion romped in the snow, sending up puffs of white towards the clouds above.
 
Owari
Yes… scary concept, Syaoran and Cerberus being the same person… but this is AU… I thought it was cute, and besides, with Syaoran's magic and coloring, I always thought his magic would be sun-type… random blathering. Laughs!
Completed 6/19/05