Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Alure's Chance ❯ The New Students ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Come on Sera! Wake up!" 14-year-old Alure cried, trying to awaken her elder sister, "If you don't wake up, you'll be late!"

"Go away…" Sera said and threw a pillow at her sister.

"Fine…" Alure said, "Then I'm going with out you!"

Alure skidded out of the room, before Sera could throw another pillow at her, and knocked on he door of her two brother's room, "Max! Luc! Wake up or you'll be late!" She yelled through the door. She waited a second then heard a pillow hit the door, followed by some rummaging. She rolled her eyes and bounded down the stairs.

"Are your siblings getting up?" Alure heard the voice and noted her mother in the kitchen.

"Sera threw a pillow at me, Luc threw a pillow at the door, and Max's getting dressed…" Alure replied, and grabbed a piece of toast off the plate.

"Sounds interesting. I'll go and see if I can get Sera up."

"Kay…" Alure watched her mother trudge up the stairs. Turning back to the table, she took another two pieces of toast from the plate.

"Don't be such a pig…" Alure heard Luc's voice behind her.

"Oh shut up." She retorted, without turning around. "I thought you weren't getting up?"

"Heh. If I didn't have to sleep in the same room as that twin of yours I wouldn't have…"

"Oh? What's wrong with him? Besides. He's also your brother, so stop referring to him as just mine."

"He act's like you, that's what's wrong with him." Luc answered and snatched away the last piece of toast before Alure could take it.

"Oh, gee. Thanks." Alure said sarcastically. "What do you have against us anyway?"

"You're brat's that's what…" Her 16-year-old brother replied, and opened the fridge door, to see what was inside. "How come we never have anything to eat for breakfast other than toast? It gets on my nerves."

"Maybe cause mom never goes shopping, and you all leave it up to me?" Alure answered.

"Whatever…" Luc said and took out the bottle of milk.

Alure heard some noise from upstairs and said "I think mom's having a hard time with Sera today. Usually she'd be down here by now…" Alure looked at her twin brother Max who had just come down the stairs. "What took you? I mean, usually you're down here before Luc…"

"Sorry… I was looking for one of my school books…" Max answered. "What's for breakfast anyway?"

"Nothing. Alure already at it all… Besides it was only toast." Luc said and took a drink from the milk bottle.

"Don't do that!" Alure said and grabbed the bottle from him. "Use a glass alright?"

"Picky! Anyway, I'm heading to school. You coming? It is your first day of 8th grade after all." Asked Luc.

"Well of course! And don't call me picky. C'mon Max." Alure cried and grabbed her twin's arm, and ran out the door after Luc.

"Hey! Wait a second! Alure!" Max cried. "Alure!"

"Oops!" Alure said and let go of her brother's arm. "Well, we don't want to be late…"

"Yeah, I know but…" Max starts walking next to Alure at a steady pace.

"But what?"

"Nothing… It doesn't matter…"

"If you say so…"

"Oh. That reminds me. Don't forget what we said about using telepathy during school."

"I still don't see why we can't…" Alure complained and glanced up at the cherry blossom trees they were passing.

"Remember what happened last time? We don't want to cause that much trouble again…"

"Fine. Unless it's necessary…" replied Alure in a dull voice.

"And necessary doesn't mean if you have a really funny joke to tell either."

"Aw come on! You're running all my fun!" cried Alure.

"Fine… You can use it. But not too often. Kay?" Max said, trying to cheer up his sister.

"Yes!" Alure exclaimed and jumped up in the air happily.

"Calm down! You're gonna attract attention!"

"I don't care! Mesa happy!"

"And stop saying that…" Max said and rolled his eyes. "Anyway, we're here. C'mon. I want to see what our teacher is like this year."

"Okayz." Answered Alure walking happily after him. She looked up at the ceiling and hummed happily to herself.

"Will you stop that?" Max said impatiently. "We're here." He pointed up to the sign above the door that read 2-5 "C'mon…" He opened the door and walked inside.

Alure looked around at all the students talking. "I guess class hasn't started yet…" She noted. Turning around to look at the door, she saw the teacher come in. He approached them.

"Ah. You must be Alure and Max Shirohiyami. My name is Mr. Terada."

He held out his hand and Alure shook it. "Yes, I'm Alure." She nodded and smiled.

"Alright. Let me get class started, and the I'll introduce you, and our other two new students," said Mr. Terada and he walked up to the front of the room. The students scrambled to get in their seats.

"Two other students? I wonder who they are…" muttered Alure in telepathy to Max.

"Have you already forgotten what I said? Can it!" Max answered back.

"Good morning students. And welcome to a new year." Mr. Terada began. "We have four new students this year."

Murmurs sprang up about the room.

"Four?"

"We've never had that many before!"

"I wonder what they're like!"

"Do you think they're all related?"

"They don't look it."

"Settle down everyone. Yes I know we haven't had that many before, but lets welcome them." Mr. Terada said impatiently. "Meet twins Alure and Max Shirohiyami." Max and Alure walked to the front of the room. "They changed schools because they didn't get along well with some of the other students in heir last one. Alure you can sit next to Syaoran Li at the back. Max you can sit next to your sister."

Alure and Max nodded to him and went to their seats.

"And second we have Ken and Amanda Himari." Mr. Terada said and the other two students came to the front. "They moved here from the United States. I hope you'll welcome them here." The other pair of twins nodded to the class. "Amanda, you can sit next to Max, and Ken, you can sit in front of Amanda."

The two walked to the back of the class and took their seats.

Alure sighed as the class started to work. She looked at Ken and thought to her self "He's cute!" She shook her head. And looked back at Mr. Terada. Soon getting bored she glanced around at the other students. Her eyes fell on Syaoran who was looking at her with a strange look on his face.

"What?" She mouthed to him. He shook his head in response and looked forward at Mr. Terada.

"I wonder what his problem is." She thought to herself. "Doesn't matter anyway. I hope school is over soon…" She leaned back in her seat and opened a notebook.