Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Powers Long Forgotten ❯ The revealing ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's note: Well, I think this story is going to end soon. There will probably be 1 to 2 more chapters before it ends. Sorry but I won't have anytime to write so much when the one week holiday ends so I'm hurrying to finish it now. Please R and R.

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, CLAMP does and Patricia A.Killip owns the Forgotten Beasts of Eld.

Key:

'…' = Thoughts

"…" = Speech

~*~*~* = Scene change

[…] = Author's notes

Ancient Powers Long Forgotten

Chapter 6: The revealing

'Do you mean what you wrote?'

'I mean everything I say.'

'So you're going to reveal yourself to them soon.'

'There is no point to wait longer.'

'You're letting your anger and hatred take over you.'

'So? I don't care.'

'The giant Grof was hit in one eye by a stone. That eye turned to look into his mind and he died of what he saw inside.'

'That riddle again. What are you trying to say?'

'You shall know.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So you can do nothing too, Clow?"

"I'm afraid not, Yelan. And please don't call me Clow. My name is Eriole."

"What is going to happen to our clan? Will it really be destroyed?"

"I'm afraid I do not know."

"Is there any spells that can…"

"No. Not that I know of."

"I guess this is the end, then."

"Don't give up yet, mother, there may still be a chance."

"I hope so."

"It may have been alright if Sakura is alive."

"Eriole…"

"I'm not trying to criticize the clan but you really shouldn't have killed Sakura. But what is past is past and we can't bring her back to life."

"So there is something that even the past Clow Reed can't do." A feminine voice rang out across the room.

"Who!?"

The shadows suddenly moved and focused towards one spot, forming a portal. A figure stepped out. It was wearing a dark cloak and a hood hid its face.

"Who are you!?" Syaoran shouted, angry and frustrated.

"Well, have you forgotten me already? Maybe this will help?"

Something flew in through the portal and landed on the woman's shoulders.

It was a large falcon. The falcon that tore one of the member of the clan to pieces.

"You're the one causing all the trouble!"

"So you finally managed to figure it out."

"Why did you do all this to our clan?" Yelan asked wearily, sensing the powerful aura surrounding the woman.

"Because of what you did to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Cards…"

"What?"

In another room, the book started to glow.

"Come back to me."

The book floated up and disappeared. It reappeared right in front of the woman.

"The book! Could she be…?"

The cards floated out forming a circle around the woman.

"Mistress..."

"We missed you."

"You're back, mistress."

They gasped. There is only one person whom the cars will call mistress.

"Sakura!"

"You're right. It's me. The girl you swore to protect. The girl you betrayed and killed with your very own hands!" She shouted as she threw down her hood.

"But… you're still alive…"

"No. The Sakura you knew is dead. You killed her. You killed her heart."

"But…"

"No buts." Sakura whispered as she slowly raised her hands. A blue ball appeared in her hands and a single beam shot out from it, piercing through one of the elders. The next moment, he was lying on the floor, dead.

"I shall have my revenge. I shall let you suffer, Li Syaoran."

"Sakura! I can explain!"

"I need no explanation. Gules!"

The Lyon Gules appeared out of nowhere and knocked down the elders.

"Gyld!"

The dragon flew overhead, setting fire on the house.

"Ter!"

The falcon left Sakura's shoulders and attacked Yelan.

"Last of all… Blammor!"

The dark shadow rose, fiery white eyes blind, yet seeing. It went for the elders, spreading itself over them. They fell, killed by the fear that held them. The four sisters and Meiling suddenly rushed in. They were about to warn everyone about the fire when they saw the bloody pile on the ground. They were about to scream before Gules attacked them too.

"Sakura! Stop that!"

Sakura turned to Syaoran, face emotionless.

"Sakura, please, stop it."

"Well, now can you see what I felt when you killed my family. When I lost everything. It was so painful, Li Syaoran, and now you shall feel it too."

Gules used it sharp claws and tore one of the sisters apart.

"NO!!!"

"Sakura, stop it." Eriole suddenly stepped out.

"Why should I listen to you?"

"This is not the Sakura I know."

"So? If you go now, I shall let you live."

"I won't go. Sakura, please. Forgive and Forget."

"I can't. It was too much." She pointed a finger at Eriole. A sphere form around him and he disappeared.

"What did you do to him!?"

"Nothing. I just send him to Orion. He shall be back after this ends."

Bye now, only Yelan, Fuutie, Fanren and Meiling were alive, all badly injured by the beasts.

"Li Syaoran, do you know how much it hurts me now?" Sakura said as she sent out a blast towards him, sending him flying across the room.

"Do you now know what it is like to lose everything?" She blasted him again.

"Now, who shall go first? Alright."

She pointed a finger at Yelan. It seemed as if an invisible hand dragged her over.

"What about you see your mother die a slow and painful death?"

"Sakura! NO!"

Syaoran watched, too weak to stand up, as Ter tore Yelan apart, slowly, layer by layer. Fuutie, Fanren and Meiling covered their eyes, unable to help because of Gules blocking their way.

"MOTHER!!!"

[I wouldn't go into details for the rest. It disgusts me…]

"And next…"

Gules turned and finished off the three girls. [Told you I wouldn't go into details…]

"How is the show? Li Syaoran? Not cruel and dramatic enough?"

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you just kill me?"

"What if I ask you why you killed my father and brother?"

"I…"

Sakura smirked.

"No, Li Syaoran, it doesn't go that way."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"You know."

"Do it then. I know no matter what, you can never become the Sakura I knew again. But still, I'll always love you."

"I'm in no mood for this. Now die!"

Author's note: Things is a bit too bloody… I was shocked when I read what I wrote. Anyway, read and review and tell me if it should be S+S. And if you don't like bloody stuff, there may be a chance that everyone comes back to life, who knows? (Oops, I slipped.)