Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Anime vs Video Games ❯ The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions. More like the game itself). ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime vs Video Games FAQ (Parody)

Anyways, I was bored one day and thought, hey, how about a video game with our favorite anime and cartoon characters and video game characters? And they should fight in the Marvel vs Capcom 2 style. There are 24 anime and 24 video game characters. There are also 8 hidden characters. You pick 3 people to be in each team. Each person has their normal moves. After a while, they have the ability to do super moves. Super Moves are spectacular attacks that damages the other person a lot. They can have single, double, or triple super moves in which all three do tremendous damage to one person. Anyways, here's what the faq would look like....


Here are the characters for anime and cartoons:

1. Sakura Kinomoto (From Card Captor Sakura)
Info: A 10 year old girl who has the ability to use special cards using a wand.

Moves:
Call upon the water, fire, wind, or earth card: She pulls out the card and sends the flying spirit straight at the other person.

She can use the wand to smack the living hades out of the other side.

She can also call upon her friend Tomoyo, who throws her camcorder at the other person.

Super Moves:
Just like Marvel vs Capcom 2, the screen turns swirly when it is happening. Sakura pulls out the red book and sends 52 cards straight at the opponent.

Her other one is like Jin's bloodia punch. She pulls out Keroberos, her guardian lion thing, who grows really big and runs into the other person.

2. Syaoran Li (Card Captor Sakura)
Info: A 10 year old boy who helps Sakura through her adventures in capturing cards. He can also call upon some cards to help him.

Moves:
He can call upon fire and lightning: A ball of fire or a bolt of lightning strikes the other person.

He can call upon the time card and freeze the other person for about 3 seconds.

He can use his sword and smack the living monkey out of the other person.

Super Moves:
He only has one. He runs towards the opponent and slices and dices them with his sword.

3. Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
Info: He's an outlaw (obviously from the title), who gains money by killing people and doing odd jobs.

Moves:
He can pull out a blaster gun and take a few shots at the other person

He can shoot a missle at the other person.

He can go kung-fu on the other person.

Super Moves:
He takes off his cloak and releases a lot of missles.

He can also call upon his ship, the XGP, which flies across the screen and runs over the other person.

4. Twilight Suzuka (Outlaw Star)
Info: She is a "hitman" who was supposed to kill Gene's friend. Gene protects his friend and defeats Suzuka. Suzuka eventually joins Gene in his adventure

Moves:
She has a wooden sword and can use it to hit the other person.

She can send a ball of energy towards the other person.

Super Moves:
She rushes towards the other person and hits them many, many times with her sword.

5. Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)
Info: The somewhat leader of the three Powerpuff Girls. She is the middle of the three. She's not all mean, but she's not all nice.

Moves:
The patented punch with the fingerless hand.

Laser shoots out of her eyes.

Super Moves:
She turns really big and does the patented punch many times at the other person.

6. Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls)
Info: She is the nicest out of all three and likes to draw rabbits (Huh?)

Moves:
The patented punch.

She can draw flowers that explode upon impact and can draw rabbits that attack the other person.

Super Moves:
A giant rabbit appears and runs towards the other person.

7. Buttercup (Powerpuff Girls)
Info: The meanest out of all three. She usually just wants to fight.

Moves:
Um.....the punch?

Rage- she turns really red and every time she hits, it's 3 times more damaging (I couldn't think of any other move so I'm pulling a BS).

Super Moves:
She calls upon the other two powerpuff girls and they all fly towards the other person and beats them up.

8. Ranma (Ranma)
Info: A boy who fights in competitions and challenges. He has the ability to change into a girl when hot water is poured on him (or was it cold water?).

Moves:
He can call upon a tornado which flies vertically at the other person.

He can turn into a girl. The girl is a lot faster but is a little weaker. The girl can do the same moves.

He/She knows kung fu!

Super Moves:
When he's boy: He calls upon a big, big tornado (The one from the movie "Twister"), and it runs into the other person.

He can also rush towards the other person and hyper attack them.

When he's girl: She calls upon a lot of tiny little tornados which runs into the other person.

She can also throw Akane at the other person.

9. Akane (Ranma)
Info: A tomboy who hates most of the boys in her school. She is to marry Ranma but is shocked when he can turn into a girl. She eventually falls in love and marries Ranma. Of course, the marriage goes in chaos....

Moves:
Pulls out a mallet and hits the other person.

She hits the other person with her school bag (If it was my school bag, that's 40lbs of pure education).

Super Moves:
Pulls out a giant mallet and hits the other person repeatedly

Throws Ranma at the other person (vice versa?)

10. Goku (Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT)
Info: The hero of the Dragonball Series. He is a saiyan- a breed of monkeys that possess the power to beat the crap out of each other.

Moves:
Kamaehamaeha: a fireball shoots across towards the other person

He can punch and kick (Wow, amazing...)

He can also teleport from one place to another

Super Moves:
He can turn into a "Super-Saiyan". His hair turns yellow and all his attacks and defense is increased 3 times.

He can also Kamaehamaeha. This time, the fireball becomes a big beam and shoots horizontally across the screen.

11. Gohan (Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT)
Info: The son of Goku. He can do everything his father can and more. He becomes very smart and a hero.

Moves:
Kamaehamaeha: a smaller version of Goku's fireball.

He can call upon Piccolo, a green person who shoots a fireball at the other person.

He can call upon Krillin, his bald little friend, who rushes across the screen and punches the other person.

Super Moves:
He calls upon both Piccolo and Krillin and the three all rush across the screen towards the other person and do a triple hyper attack.

He calls upon Bulma, an engineer. She pulls out a rocket launcher and shoots a whole lot of rockets at the other person. (More then the Bush defense plan!)

12. Trunks (Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT)
Info: The son of Bulma. He uses a sword and helps Gohan and Goku.

Moves:
That sword can slice.

He shoots a fireball which is very small and slow.

He calls upon Vegeta, his father, who taunts the other person and distracts them.

Super Moves:
He rushes towards the other person and slices and dices many times

He calls upon Vegeta and Bulma. Vegeta shoots a Kamaehamaeha and Bulma shoots a minor version of her rocket launcher attack.

13. Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Info: The protector of the Earth (yay!). She represents the moon and beats the crap out of demons and aliens in the name of the moon (whoo!).

Moves:
She can hit people with her wand.

She can send a beam from her wand.

She can call upon Renee, her daughter, who runs and grabs the other person and prevents them from attacking.

Super Moves:
She calls upon all the other Sailor scouts and they all shoot beams at the other person.

She throws Renee at the other person.

14. Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Info: A masked guy who protects Sailor Moon. Him and Sailor Moon like each other. He always comes to the aid when she is beaten up.

Moves:
He uses a cane/baton thing and hits the other person.

He throws a exploding rose at the other person.

He calls upon Sailor Moon who shoots a beam at the other person.

Super Moves:
He throws a lot of exploding roses at the other person.

He throws Sailor Moon at the other person.

15. Heero Yuey (Gundam Wing)
Info: A pilot of the Wing Zero, a mech warrior type thing. He is ruthless and doesn't really show any emotions. He does show a little love towards Relena....

Moves:
He pulls out a handgun and takes a few shots at the other person.

He can quickly heal himself from damage

He can use his fists.

Super Moves:
He jumps in the Wing Zero and shoots a big blaster shot at the other person, repeatedly.

He jumps in the Wing Zero and it turns into a plane and runs into the other person.

16. Relena Peacecraft (Gundam Wing)
Info: A total pacifist who has a thing for Heero Yuey. She helps him throughout the adventure.

Moves:
Being a total pacifist, her attacks are like nothing. But she can slap the other person.

She can also pull out a tranquilizer gun and slow down the other person.

She calls upon her 2 other partners (the other 2 characters you choose to fight with), and they both hit the other person for her.

Super Moves:
She pulls out 2 machine guns and goes bezerk on the other person. (Not exactly pacifism, is it?).

17. Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh) (Is that it? I don't know, I forgot...)
Info: A boy who plays games to defeat his enemies. Yu-Gi-Oh, means king of games.

Moves:
He pulls out an exploding card and throws it at the other person.

He pulls out an exploding game board and throws it at the other person.

He dashes and hyper attacks the other person.

Super Moves:
He throws a lot of exploding cards at the other person.

HIs hair sends a static shock to the other person (You ever see his hair?!)

18. Tenchi (The Tenchi Saga)
Info: A schoolboy who saves the Earth using a special sword. He lives with 6 other girls and he is loved by almost all of them.

Moves:
He uses the special sword to hit the other person.

He can also hyper attack the other person.

He calls upon Washu, a genius enginner, who shoots a beam at the other person.

Super Moves:
He hyper attacks with his sword and the sword grows 3 times bigger.

19. Ryoko (The Tenchi Saga)
Info: A space pirate who crash lands onto Earth and meets Tenchi. She loves Tenchi and she keeps fighting with Aeka.

Moves:
She shoots a beam from her hand towards the other person.

She creates a beam sword and attacks the other person with it.

She calls upon Ryoke, her cat-rabbit thing, who grabs the other person and prevents them from moving.

Super Moves:
She calls upon Ryoke, who turns into a giant ship and runs over the other person.

She calls upon Ryoke, who turns into a giant ship and shoots many beams at the other person.

20. Aeka (The Tenchi Saga)
Info: The princess of some outer planet. She crash lands on Earth and also meets Tenchi. She falls in love with him and fights with Ryoko over him.

Moves:
She can grab a person and throw them into her big ship.

She pulls out an ax and hits the other person with it.

She can call upon a person from her planet who attacks the other person.

Super Moves:
She calls upon 3 people from her planet and they all shoot beams at the other person while Aeka runs at them with an ax.

She calls upon her big ship and runs them over. If they fly off the screen, the attack goes into a second stage in which she shoots beams at the person (like Jin's super move).

21. Davis (Digimon)
Info: A "digi-destined" who uses Digital Monsters to protect the digital world. (They like the word digi...)

Moves:
Throws his digi-device at the other person and it explodes upon impact.

Calls upon a digimon who attacks the other person.

He throws his goggles at the other person which also explodes upon impact.

Super Moves:
He traps the other person in a digi-device and shakes the digi-device repeatedly.

He sends all the digimon at the other person.

22. Ren (Ren and Stimpy)
Info: A freaky creature from a freaky cartoon. He's always angry at Stimpy's stupidity and chokes him (not for the kiddies...)

Moves:
Happy, happy, joy, joy: Ren trips the other person and starts dancing on top of the fallen body.

He calls upon Stimpy who runs across the screen and runs over the other person.

He pulls out a log and throws it at the other person.

Super Moves:
He chokes the other person and says "You IDDDDDIIIIOOOOTTTT!!!"

23. Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
Info: The sly kid in The Simpsons. He is the son of Homer Simpson and is always causing trouble.

Moves:
He can hit the person with his skateboard

He can call upon Homer, who throws Bart at the other person.

He can call upon Lisa, who throws her Saxophone at the other person.

Super Moves:
He can turn into Bartman, who deal 3 times more damage.

He can call upon Krusty the clown who sends many exploding pies at the other person.

24. Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Info: Works at a Nuclear Factory in Springfield, USA. He is the father of Bart and chokes him when he becomes angry with him. Not too smart either....

Moves:
Sends an exploding doughnut at the other person.

Throws a Duff beer can at the other person.

Throws Bart at the other person.

Super Moves:
A giant doughnut is formed and runs over the other person.

The whole entire Kwik-E-Mart crashes onto the other person.

Here are the characters for video games:

1. Mario (Anything with the word Mario in it)
Info: The italian plumber who saves Princess Peach many times. He is known worldwide.

Moves:
The coin uppercut: He uppercuts the other person and coins appear.

Fireball: He shoots a fireball at the other person.

Jump: He jumps on top of the other person.

Super Moves:
He shoots a lot of giant fireballs at the other person.

He grabs the other person and jumps on top of them. And he keeps on jumping on top of them. If you time it right, he can hit infinite times. (Move from Super Mario RPG.)

2. Toad (Wherever Mario is)
Info: The little mushroom dude who protects Princess Peach but is usually helpless.

Moves:
He can call upon another mushroom dude and they grab the other person and prevent them from moving.

He calls upon Mario, who shoots a fireball at the other person.

He does a dash attack and uses his head to hit the other person.

Super Moves:
A lot of mushroom dudes run across the screen and smacks the other person.

3. Link (Zelda Series)
Info: The Hyrule dude who must save Princess Zelda in most of the games. He did have to save the place from the moon once...

Moves:
Ocarina: He plays the flute-like instrument and the other person becomes disillusioned.

Sword spin: He does a 360 degree spin with his sword.

Bomb: He throws a bomb at the other person.

Super Moves:
He throws many, many bombs at the other person.

He shoots a hook shot and brings them in and hyper attacks them with his sword.

4. Crash (Crash Bandicoot Series)
Info: Crash is a weird guy who has raced, gone through time, and has been bashed. A PSX favorite (or not?).

Moves:
Throws a crate at the other person.

Can teleport from one place to another in the stage

He can do a tasmanian devil like spin and hit the other person.

Super Moves:
Throws many crates at the other person.

He throws those trophies from Crash Bash at the other person.

5. Cloud (FF7)
Info: That dude with the humongous sword (That's all.)

Moves:
The sword slices...

...And dices...

...And does big damage...

Super Moves:
Calls upon the big bird thing which crashes on the other person.

His sword grows big and crushes the other person.

6. Terran Marine (Starcraft)
Info: The basic soldier of the Terran race in Starcraft. They carry a timed machine-gun and can be dangerous if many are together (That sounded official...)

Moves:
The machine-gun shoots a couple shots.

Use stim pack- The guy gives himself a shot of this steroid. For a few seconds, he increases his attack 2x and his speed increases 2x also. It damages his health a little though

He can call upon a firebat who shoots a wall of flame at the other person.

Super Moves:
Calls upon 3 other terran marines and they all use their machine guns and take shots at the other person.

Calls upon a battlecruiser that shoots a big ball of energy at the other person.

7. Infested Kerrigan (Starcraft)
Info: A former Terran ghost who has been infested by the Zerg race. She is now the queen of the Zerg.

Moves:
She can attack with her claws.

She also can do devour, in which she can actually harm one of her own teammates and gain some health.

She can call upon infested terrans who grabs the other person and explode.

Super Moves:
She calls upon 12 infested terran and they all attack the other person.

She does a hyper attack on the other person with her claws.

8. Dark Templar (Starcraft)
Info: The highest position in the Protoss race. They are quite strong.

Moves:
They have a psi-sword which cause huge damage.

They can cloak and be invinsible for a few seconds.

They can call upon a dragoon, who shoot a ball of energy at the other person.

Super Moves:
They can summon a carrier which has 8 interceptors in it. The interceptors shoot the other person many times.

The dark templar can call upon 12 dragoons who all shoot 4 balls of energy at the other person.

9. Gordon (Half-Life)
Info: The main character in the Half-Life series. He uses weapons to defeat aliens from another dimension.

Moves:
He can summon snarks, which are nasty little bug aliens, to attack the other person.

He can pull out a ray gun which shoots a blue beam at the other person.

He can also pull out a exploding arrow and shoot it at the other person.

Super Moves:
He calls upon many, many snarks which attacks the other person.

He pulls out the rocket launcher and takes a couple of shots at the other person.

10. Counter Terrorists (Half-Life: Counter-Strike)
Info: There are a couple variety but they all have the same moves. They are the ones who usually have to defuse bombs, save hostages, or protect a VIP.

Moves:
They have a desert eagle, a strong handgun, and they take a couple of shots at the other person.

Fire in the hole: They throw a grenade which blows up 5 seconds after it is thrown.

They also have a knife which can be used to stab the other person.

Super Moves:
They pull out the UMP gun, which is the strongest sub-machine gun and shoots a full clip of it. (50 bullets I think...)

They pull out a sniper rifle and shoots the other person in the head. It is a one hit k.o.

11. Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Series)
Info: The blue hedgehog of Sega.

Moves:
Spin attack: He turns into a little ball and flies into the other person.

Jump attack: He turns into a little ball and attacks the person from the sky.

He can summon Knuckles. The guy punches the other person. He can also call Tails who attacks the other person with his two tails.

Super Moves:
Sonic throws a lot of rings at the other person.

Sonic turns into "Super-Sonic". He turns all yellow and is invisble and extremely fast. It ends after a few seconds.

12. Dr. Robotnik (Sonic Series)
Info: The villain in all Sonic games. He creates machines that supposedly would kill Sonic, but they all fail.

Moves:
He runs into the other person with a car with a drill in the front (From Sonic 2)

He can shoot a beam at the other person

He gets in the little ship and shoots a few bombs at the other person.

Super Moves:
He gets in the big "Robotnik Suit" and attacks the other person (From Sonic 2,3, Sonic and Knuckles, etc.)

13. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Series)
Info: A tomb raider who seeks ancient treasures but always has to beat up some alien type bad guys. Supposedly killed in one adventure, she is resurrected in the next game.

Moves:
The dual gun- She pulls out 2 guns from her hip and takes a few shots.

She can steb the other person with her knife.

She can throw a grenade at the other person.

Super Moves:
She pulls out 2 machine guns and takes a few shots at the other person.

14. Tony Hawk (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1,2,3,4,547,203929384, etc.)
Info: A real life pro skater. "Best Skater" ever (supposedly). He made a game in which a person can do tricks and do stuff with skateboards.

Moves:
Grind: Tony Hawk grinds his skateboard on the other person.

A real hawk flies down and attacks the other person.

He throws his skateboard at the other person.

Super Moves:
Tony Hawk calls upon Bucky Lasek, another good skater, and they both go and mega grind on the top of the other person's head.

A half pipe falls on the other person.

15. A sim (The Sims, anything with the word Sim)
Info: The little people in Simcity who have their own game. They are simulation people who just want to live a happy life (ok?!)

Moves:
They can slap the other person.

They can run into the other person with a car

They can summon the police who take a few shots at the other person.

Super Moves:
The ground opens and out pops a huge tower that hits the other person (From SimTower).

They can summon that monster from SimCity 2000, which shoots beams at the other person.

16. Afro Thunder (Ready 2 Rumble)
Info: A crazy disco dude with a humongous afro. A boxer who fights in a very odd style.

Moves:
He can punch, jab, uppercut, etc.

He can hit the other person with his afro.

Super Moves:
Let's Get Ready to Rumble: Just like the game, the announcer screams that phrase and Afro Thunder goes and does a hyper attack against the other person and knocks them off the stage at the end.

17. Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
Info: I don't know if that's his name but the legendary pinkish-red haired guy with a sword. He never says a word during the game. He travels through time in order to save the world.

Moves:
He can do a spin move with his sword.

He can summon the frog king who attacks the other person.

He can also slice with his sword

Super Moves:
He summons a time portal and out pops a dinosaur which crushes the other person.

He summons a time portal in which a huge, futuristic robot pops out and runs into the other person.

18. Kid (Chrono Cross)
Info: In the sequel to Chrono Trigger, she is the supporting character who helps the main character.

Moves:
She can attack with a torch.

She can shoot a gun at the other person.

She slaps the other person.

Super Moves:
She summons a time portal in which out pops Chrono Trigger and Link who both hyper attack the other person.

She summons a time portal in which Sakura and Yugi pop out and attacks the other person with their cards.

19. Pac-Man (Lots of Pac-Man games)
Info: The hero in the classic game. He gobbles up those ghost things and those dots. Score mad points by eating the cherries.

Moves:
He can gobble up the other person.

He can summon those ghost things and they attack the other person.

He can shoot dots at the other person from his mouth.

Super Moves:
Pac-Man grows real big and crushes the other person.

20. The alien from Space Invaders (Space Invaders)
Info: Those poor aliens that everyone shoots in Space Invaders.

Moves:
They can just attack the other person

They can shoot a beam at the other person

They can summon another fellow alien and do double moves of attacking or shooting beams.

Super Moves:
They shoot a humongous beam at the other person.

They summon the ship from the game which takes a few shots at the other person.

21. Santiago (Alpha Centauri)
Info: The military general from Sid Meier's game. She is ruthless and is usually hated by the other people.

Moves:
Santiago can call upon a mind worm, a nasty little creature, which attacks the other person.

She can call upon a scout who attacks the other person.

She can summon a drone, an angry citizen, who attacks the other person.

Super Moves:
A colony pod falls on top of the other person.

A whole load of drones attacks the other person.

22. Warrior (Diablo, Diablo 2)
Info: One of the main characters in Diablo but only has a "supporting" role in the sequel. Very strong in close range fighting but totally sucks at magic.

Moves:
Hits the other person with a helmet.

Hits the other person with a sword.

Summons a holy bolt in which a bolt of electricity attacks the other person.

Super Moves:
Diablo appears and sprays the other person with fire.

He summons the magician and archer, the other two main characters in original Diablo, and the three attacks the other person.

23. Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Info: If you don't know Pokemon, then your probably living in Hoboken, N.J (what?). Anyways, the main character in all the games and the cartoon series.

Moves:
He can throw a pokeball right at the other person.

He can summon Pikachu who thundershocks the other person.

He can summon Charizard who flamethrows the other person.

Super Moves:
He throws a lot of pokeball at the other person.

He calls upon Chikarita who vine whips the other person many, many times.

24. James Bond (Goldeneye)
Info: The secret agent, 007 uses weapons to save the world.

Moves:
He pulls out a PP7, a handgun, and shoots the other person couple of times.

He pulls out a RCP-90, a machine gun, and shoots the other person.

He pulls out throwing knives and throws a couple at the other person.

Super Moves:
He pulls out a grenade launcher and shoots a lot of grenades at the other person.

He pulls out the golden gun, the cheapest gun in the Goldeneye game, and shoots the other person. One shot k.o.


There you have it. 24 anime and cartoon characters and 24 video game characters (Whew, that wasn't too hard now, was it?). Your probably wondering who the 8 hidden characters are? Here they are...

1. Eminem (Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP)
Info: The Detroit rapper who is known mostly for his controversial lyrics.

Moves:
He can throw Purple Pills at the other person.

He can pull out a gun and bust a few caps (like he did on ICP's tour manager)

He can summon Dr.Dre who shoots a few caps at the other person.

Super Moves:
A big sign saying "I Just Don't Give A !@#$" flies at the other person.

He summons D12, a rap group, and they all shoot MAC-10s, a sub-machine gun, at the other person.

2. George W. Bush (The President of the United States)
Info: You must know him. If you don't, you have problems or your Ralph Nader.

Moves:
He can throw a pile of papers named "Social Security and how to make it disappear" at the other person.

He can pull out an anti-ballistic missle and throw it at the other person.

He can summon A-Rod from the Texas Rangers, who attacks the other person with a bat.

Super Moves:
He throws that 1.7 trillion dollar tax cut at the other person.

He throws Colin Powell at the other person.

3. Ghost (Starcraft)
Info: One of the more cheaper characters in the whole game of Starcraft. They can cloak, launch nukes, shoot stuff, etc.

Moves:
They can cloak and be invisible for a while.

They can shoot their shotguns.

They can lockdown the other person in which a blue sphere traps the person inside and prevents them from moving.

Super Moves:
Nuclear Launch Detected: He points a red dot on the other person and a nuke falls on top of them. One hit k.o.

4. Bill Gates (Microsoft)
Info: Richest guy in the world. He was the founder of Microsoft.

Moves:
He can throw a computer at the other person

System Crash: He sends a virus into the other person and they freeze because their body system has "crashed"

Reboot: Bill Gates temporaily blows up and is gone for 10 seconds. He later comes back and has full health.

Super Moves:
A big Windows sign crashes on top of the other person.

Disk scan appears in the background and the loading bar runs over the other person.

5. Godzilla (Godzilla Movies)
Info: A radioactive creature thing. Worst enemies with King Kong.

Moves:
Attacks with claws and feet

Fire breath, need I say more?

Did I mention he's 6 times bigger then any of the characters?

Super Moves:
He throws the Empire State Building on top of the other person

He throws my house on top of the other person.

6. An ant (That's right, the little, tiny bug)
Info: These little pests like to eat your food and distract the hell out of you. Can carry more then 5 times their body weight (even more!)

Moves:
Ant is 1/6000 the size of the smallest character in the game.

Does bite which cause 1/10000000000 point of a damage (out of 100 you begin with).

Does rush in which it moves around really quickly.

Super Moves:
Because their normal moves suck, they have 4 super moves and they are all instant kills.

The ant calls on 1,000,000 other ants and they all chew away at the other person.

The ant carries a nuke and runs into the other person (I told you they could carry more then their weight!)

The ant calls Godzilla and trips him with an ant hill. Godzilla falls on the other person.

The ant grows 600000000 bigger and bites the other characters head off

7. Maria (Mischief Makers)
Info: The girl cyborg from the "unknown" game for N64. I was running out of ideas and I was playing the game so I put her in.

Moves:
She can grab the other person and throw them out of the stage

She can produce red rubies and throw them at the other character

She can grab the other person and shake the living daylights out of them.

Super Moves:
She calls upon a friend who turns into a big robot thing. The robot crushes the other person

She can dash into the other person and do a hyper attack.

8. Of course, me! (Dellchat)
Info: A fanfiction writer with too much time. Don't worry, I won't make myself a Mary Sue (I can't, I'm a guy!)

Moves:
He can throw his computer at the other character (causes 1/100 of a point damage).

He can print this fanfiction story and throw it at the other person (causes 1/1000 of a point damage).

He can sit down on the floor and start listening to annoying pop songs until he explodes (causes +300 points to the other character. That's right, they regain energy!)

Super Moves:
He falls asleep (causes 0 damage)

He asks people to read his fanfiction (causes 0 damage)

He asks you, the reader, to review (causes 0 damage).



THE END


Thank you for reading and please review. Please, pretty please, come on, just review. It doesn't cost anything. It has 0 calories. It doesn't cause heart diseases. It doesn't matter whether your pregnant or not. You don't even have to put your tray in the upright position! Please review. If you don't, then I'll be sad. Of course, you can ignore all this say f*** this s*** and press back on your navigation bar......