Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo Kamen?! ❯ Omake! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo Kamen?
Omake

“This is intolerable!” Sonomi Daidouji protested, the black haired older woman wearing a sleek looking woman’s business suit.

“Now what’s wrong?” Kaho Mitsuki asked, the light brown haired educator sitting at the table with the other Cardcaptor extras, drinking tea and sharing some cookies around as they read through scripts and waited for possible parts.

“We never even got a cameo,” Sonomi flopped down in a chair, “how can you have a Cardcaptor fic without us?!”

“Tell me about it,” Toya Kinomoto grumbled under his breath, the young man sharing his snacks with his beloved Yukito Tsukishiro.

“Actually, there are plenty of episodes where we don’t appear at all,” Kaho had to point out to them reasonably.

“You’re not helping,” Sonomi grumbled, pouting cutely.

“Sorry,” Kaho reached out to pat her hand gently.

Sonomi blinked, looking at Kaho in surprise a moment as she responded quietly, “It’s fine, I suppose.”

“They could have used a few of us in crowd scenes,” Rika Sasaki sighed, the young browm haired girl sitting by her true love Mr Terada.

“Yeah, it’s not fair,” Chiharu Mihara and Nikki Yanagisawa both complained, the two schoolgirls sitting nearby.

“You’re probably lucky you didn’t get featured,” Yukito pointed out to them mildly as he cuddled with Toya.

“And why is that?” Rika asked, frowning at the older boy curiously.

Yukito paused in his eating to point at them with his food fork, “Because you’d probably have to turn gay.”

“Say WHAT?!” all the girls around the table sat up in surprise.

“He’s got a point,” Toya commented, “read a few of the scripts this guy wrote, you’ll see almost every female character goes lesbian.”

“Not that there’s anything wrong with that,” Yukiyo added wryly.

“In fact it can be pretty cool to watch,” Takashi Yamazaki added impishly, the black haired boy sitting nearby.

“Yamazaki!” Chiharu Mihara yelped, the brown haired girl leaping up from her seat and slapping him across the head.

Meanwhile, at the end of the table a young man was drowning his sorrows. “You know,” Eriol Hiiragizawa sighed, “it’s really hard to drown your sorrows in tea.”

“Buck up,” Spinel Sun said, the little blue-black cat with wings relaxing on the table.

Ruby Moon tugged on Eriol’s cheek teasingly as the purple haired androgyne with butterfly wings asked, “Why so glum, chum?”

Taking a long drink of his tea Eriol sighed, “Kaho has dumped me.”

Ruby Moon looked startled, “Why would she...?!”

“There is the age difference,” Eriol pointed out reluctantly. While the black haired boy was far smarter and mature than anyone his age should be, he was still physically a grade schooler, which put quite a crimp on his romantic life.

“We could try to find someone your own age?” Spinel Sun offered.

“Then I’ll feel like a pervert,” Eriol sighed.

“Why not try a online relationship?” Ruby Moon suggested archly, “You can be anyone you want that way.”

“And how would you know that?” Spinel Sun asked suspiciously, but Ruby Moon just smirked in reply.

“Oh god....” Li Sayoran groaned as he staggered into the room, his Cardcaptor gear ragged from the slime monster’s attacks.

“You all right?” Yukito helped him to their table while Toya glared.

Li slumped to a seat, “I’ve been better.”

“That monster really put you through the wringer,” Kaho noted.

“Oh, it’s not that,” LI shook his head.

“Eh?” Sonomi blinked.

“It’s Mei-lin,” LI whimpered as he rested his head on the table with a soft thump, “she’s insatiable! A man has limits.”

“Now that’s just way too much information,” a visibly green looking Toya said after a moment’s thought.

“Li!” a cheerful female voice rang out, “I’m all rested up now! Where are you?”

“Hide me!” Li clutched at Yukito desperately as he whispered, “I swear I’ll die if I go back in there!”

Toya looked at the cringing boy then loudly declared, “He’s in here!”

“Nooo!” Li whimpered as Mei-lin arrived, grabbed his leg then the black haired Asian girl dragged him out.

“That was a bit mean, Toya,” Yukito murmured as they heard Li’s desperate cries for help trailing off in the distance.

“I didn’t like how he was grabbing on to you,” Toya whispered back, “the only one who gets to hold you is me.”

“Oh Toya!” Yukito sighed.

“Oh Yukito,” Toya rumbled sexily.

“Oh brother,” Sonomi muttered as she rolled her eyes before deciding to just ignore their romantic moment.

“Don’t be mean,” Kaho said to Sonomi as her eyes danced with amusement, “I think they’re kind of cute.”

‘So is she,’ Sonomi found herself admitting, a little surprised such a thing hadn’t occurred to her before. ‘Then again,’ she mused as she drank tea, ‘it’s not like we get a lot of screen time together....’

Reading over the script Nikki sighed as she pointed out, “Look at this! Even the bodyguards get good lines.”

“Well, it’s about time,” a generic female bodyguard noted. “We have no names and are almost interchangable.”

“And what’s with the all woman bodyguards?” Chiharu wondered, giving Sonomi a thoughtful look.

Sonomi blushed slightly, “What can I say? I just prefer women around me.”

Toya drank his tea, “Like we didn’t suspect, considering no one’s ever seen your supposed husband.”

Kaho looked at Sonomi curiously, “Sperm donor?”

“I have a husband,” Sonomi said firmly, “he’s just... away a lot.”

“Right,” everyone replied skeptically.

“It’s all right,” Kaho said to her quietly a moment later, “I find imagining you with a man disturbing.”

Sonomi looked at her curiously, “What do you like imagining me with?”

Kaho winked, “Me?”

End

Notes: Slightly weird commentary on fanfic + various ooc moments too. Hope this doesn’t spoil the main fic for you, too.