Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom Destiny ❯ Stand by Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shadow Cards

Chapter Two

"Come on Kero! I told the guys we would meet them at the park!" Sakura sighed as she waited impertinently at the bedroom door. Kero sat playing video games.

"Hold on! I'm about to win!" Kero shouted. Just as he said this the Game Over sign floated on to the screen. "NO! Not again!" He cried. Sakura marched over and turned the game off.

"Let's go!" She ordered. Kero sadly floated up into the air and they both left.

When they got to the park, Eriol, Tomoyo, and Syaoran were already there. "What took you so long?" Tomoyo asked.

"Someone had to have his video game fix." Sakura said angrily as she glared at Kero.

"Well sooorry!" Kero sighed.

"So is it true Sakura? The Shadow cards have appeared?" Eriol asked.

Sakura nodded. "Ya, I caught the Firey yesterday." She replied.

Suddenly dark clouds covered the sky. "That came out of no where." Tomoyo pointed out.

"Sakura, this isn't a normal storm." Syaoran said.

"The storm card?" Sakura wondered. It suddenly started down pouring on them.

"Does that answer your question?!" Eriol shouted over the thunder as he walked over to Tomoyo and offered her his coat. Tomoyo was the only one who came without one.

"Shield card! Release and dispel! Shield!" Sakura yelled as she held up her wand. All five of them were blocked from the rain.

"We're here!" A female voice called as Ruby moon, Spinel Sun and Yue flew into the shield.

"Hi!" Sakura smiled. "So what should I do?" Sakura asked Eriol.

"You have to somehow counteract the lightning's power from the storm and use the power along with the thunder card." Eriol explained.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Sakura said worriedly. "Wait I know!" Sakura said. She pulled out the sword card and changed her wand into a sword. She walked outside of the shield.

"Sakura are you nuts!?" Syaoran cried.

"This is the only way!" Sakura replied as she held up the sword. Everyone stared at her in shock.

"She'll die….." Syaoran mumbled.

"Wait! What if all of you who have magic powers go help her! That way all of you will lose a little energy instead of her losing all of hers." Tomoyo suggested.

"That might work!" Eriol agreed.

Syaoran didn't waste any time. He rushed right next to Sakura and held the sword with her. "Guys Let's help!" He shouted.

"Syaoran?" Sakura gasped.

"Don't forget me!" Ruby said as she walked up to her other side. Eriol joined them and held onto the sword. Next Yue joined them all then Cerobearous and Spinel Sun joined them too.

Suddenly lightning hit the sword and everyone lost a little energy. Sakura then held up the thunder card. "Thunder card! Release and dispel! Thunder!" The thunder card beat the storm card so Sakura was able to capture it. "Storm card! Return to your powers confined! Storm card!"

The storm card appeared and the storm vanished. "That was so cool!" Tomoyo shrieked.

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it with out all of you." Sakura smiled as she looked at all her friends.

One by one they all left in their separate directions until only Sakura and Kero were left. "Come on let's go home. I think there's one more pudding cup left." Sakura said as they walked home.