Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom meets the Little Wolf ❯ Still chatting and a big fan crowd ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Princess: Hi every1 I would like to thank Electri-cute the song that you wrote. And Minikero24 for your song. Though I could figure out how to but yours together yet but I am trying ok? Electri-cute I revised it a lot ok? So don't get mad The first part was gloomy so I made it happy. The chorus is the same with a little bit of words added to it. So for you two arigato.

Sakura: Yeah I finally get to sing another some that Anime Princess revised from a friend. I am so happy that I could finally sing. * Sakura dances around Anime Princess' room going crazy*

Anime Princess: Sakura that is freaky -_-;;

Tomoyo: * Tomoyo runs into Anime Princess' room* Was I hearing right that Sakura gets to sing again?

Sakura: Yep and all thanks to two ppl who loved Anime Princess' story.

Tomoyo: Well ARIGATO ummm….. who were they?

Anime Princess: Look at the top of the screen -_-;;

Tomoyo: O ya heheh oops. Ok ARIGATO Electri-cute and Minikero24!!!!

Anime Princess: CCS is not mine they r my friends. Ok? Good.

Anime Princess, Sakura, and Tomoyo: Enjoy the third chapter!!! Have fun reading.

~Previously~

EvIl_MaGiCiAn=Eriol

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy=Ching

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan=Gim-Lawn

Swordsman_the_Great=Leong

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom=Meling

Magic_rules=Kevin

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom=Becky

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf=(Guess)

Luke_rules=Luke

Dragon_r_kewl=Jennifer

Sakura didn't know who to pick but she just thought to go into the Chinese chat room. (Begins Chat)

*CBlossom* enters.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: so what is gonna happen ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan?

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: I don't knoe #1fan_of_Cherry_Blossonm

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: She said she would either call or come over.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: o ic

Swordsman_the_Great: Hey CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy when u come bak wanna go out wit me?

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: sure Swordsman_the_Great id love 2

Swordsman_the_Great: great call me when u do com bak k?

Cblossom: umm hi

Dragon_r_kewl: hi

Luke_rules: hey

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: hello

Magic_rules: hi

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: HELLO THERE

Swordsman_the_Great: hey

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: hello

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: hi

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: hello

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf:………………&# 8230;.

Magic_rules: a/s/l pleaz?

Cblossom: umm 16/f/Japan u guys?

Dragon_r_kewl: 15/f/China

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: 15/f/China

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: 16/f/China

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: 13/f/China but I'm in Japan 4 a while

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: 13/f/China but I'm in Japan rit now

Luke_rules: 15/m/China

Magic_rules: 13/m/China

Swordsman_the_Great: 13/m/China

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: 16/m/China

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf:………………&# 8230;.

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: come on cute little descendent chat.

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: quit callin me dat.

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: then chat

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: humph fine. 16/m/China

Cblossom: nice to meet u all.

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: y r u here if u r from Japan?

Cblossom: I'm gona go 2 China pretty soon and I wanted to ask experts.

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: oooo so wat is u're name.

Cblossom: umm……. Ok don't freak ok?

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: Sure

Cblossom: my name is………………………

~Now~

Cblossom: Wait why should I tell you now??

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: because we want 2 knoe

Cblossom: well I guess.

Cblossom: it is Sakura Kinomoto (spelling please)

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: NO WAY THE SAKURA KINOMOTO??????

Cblossom: um ya do u knoe me

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: Well duh you are Cherry Blossom.

Cblossom: How did u knoe?

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: I get the info from my Japanese friend who I met like uhh 4 years ago when I came to Japan 4 the summer.

Cblossom: and her name is?????????

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: ummm Tomoyo (what is her last name again?? Sorrwie I'm a terrible rememberer. Did that just make sense??? Oh well)

Cblossom: no way Tomoyo is my best friend.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: You're kidding right?

Cblossom: nope and she kept tell me stories on when she met a new friend named Li Meling.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: OMG that is like my name.

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: ummm I think we are all confused..?-?

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: Cherry Blossom so you and Tomoyo ARE coming to China with us?

Cblossom: Yep

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: Yes ok we will leave in two days ok?

Cblossom: Ok but Tomoyo and I r coming over tomorrow anyways 2 talk about it.

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: Sure ok c'ya 2morrow.

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: Great now I'm really going to have a house full of girls -_-;;

Cblossom: wat do u mean?

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: There r already more than 20 girls/ladies at my house and only Wei and I who are men.

Cblossom: O I'm sowrrie I didn't knoe that I was staying at your house ummmm……

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: Li, Li Syoaran.

Cblossom: Ok Li-san I guess we would have to find a hotel.

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: Master Li Misstress Yealn said that they would stay in the mansion.

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: Great!!

Cblossom: g2g I have a busy day.

* Cblossom leaves*

* Cblossom signs out at 10:45pm*

Sakura went to bed and went to sleep waking up at 5:30 am the next morning feeling like she only slept for a minuet. Sakura got out of bed still felling tired. She then dragged herself out of bed into the bathroom. She then got ready to leave to visit the girls to talk about the trip to China. Sakura ran downstairs to see her father and brother seating down and eating their breakfast. When Sakura sat down, her father got up and prepared her food. Receiving her food Sakura ate as quickly as possible so that she could be at the hotel on time. When Sakura finished she took a half a bowl of rice, a half a bowl of miso soup, and two pieces of fish to her room. Since Sakura has been doing that for six years her father and brother didn't really care. When Sakura got to her room, Kero just got up. So Sakura left the food on her desk and got her purse and headed outside the front door. Not so surprising that she saw a limo waiting for her she climbed in. She told her driver to go to the Sun Inn. The driver was a little confused why but didn't ask.

When the Sakura got to the Sun Inn, she saw Tomoyo waiting for her. Sakura got out of the limo telling the driver that she would call if she needed a ride home. The driver than left leaving Tomoyo and Sakura to go into the hotel. Just when Tomoyo and Sakura came into the hotel, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked surprised that Cherry Blossom came in. Sakura could hear whispers of excitement on how Cherry Blossom is here at this hotel. Tomoyo went to the front desk to ask which room Ching and Gim-Lawn are in. The woman told her that it was the whole 5th floor. Tomoyo told Sakura this and they went to the elevator. While waiting for the elevator to arrive to the bottom floor a little girl came to Sakura and said, "sumimasen,"

"yes?" Sakura asked.

"May I have your autograph?"

"Sure," Sakura said signing the little girls autograph book.

After that everyone came toward the elevator to get her autograph. But when the fans were about a foot away the elevator door opened and the two stars (one is just the friend) ran in and closed the elevator door as quickly as possible. But the door didn't shut. When the fans were inches away the door finely closed. Tomoyo then pushed the fifth door button. Tomoyo and Sakura stayed quite the whole way up until they reached the fifth floor. When the door opened they saw that everything who very nice. Tomoyo and Sakura walked out of the door and followed the sign that the girls but up to help the two teens find their way to the room the girls were in. When they find the room Sakura knocked. After a few minutes Ching opened the door and let them in.

Anime Princess: Well that is all. I would like 20 more reviews before I start the fourth chapter. And I need some more songs so I want at least 5 of the reviews song ok? Good.

Sakura: why is this a short chapter??

Anime Princess: ummmm I guess it is because I……. O I don't know it just is. So sorrwie I'll try not to make short chapters but sometimes It might happen.

Tomoyo: There were no song in this one either wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anime Princess: I knoe but…… I knoe Sakura???

Sakura: yes????

Anime Princess: would you like to sing the next song that you would sing to the Li clan???

Tomoyo: Yes Sakura do it.

Sakura: Ummm I guess.

Anime Princess: OK minna-san while Sakura gets ready to sing the song she would sing when she meets the Li clan I would like to knoe if this song needs more to it ok? OK! Sakura are you ready yet?

Sakura: ya *Sakura comes out with a tank top that says angel on it and bellbottom pants on.* how do I look?

Tomoyo: KAWAII!!!! I love it.

Anime Princess: OK Music. * Music starts playing*

Sakura: This song is called "I Love You":

I walked by you

Our eyes just met


(music starts)
When I first saw you,
I knew your where the one,
That's when I first felt love

I talked to you

I couldn't believe it was true

I fell in love with you

Chorus
Was it your smile?
Was it your touch?
Was it your eyes?
Why I love you so much?
I reached out my hand
And you where always there for me.
That is why I know that I love you!

We walked together

Past the streets

Over the valleys

Underneath the trees

From that day on

We were always together

When I fell in love with you

Chorus
Was it your smile?
Was it your touch?
Was it your eyes?
Why I love you so much?
I reached out my hand
And you where always there for me.
That is why I know that I love you!


You're my angel,

`Cuz you're always there

for me
You're my love

you treat me with kindness
You're my life!

I couldn't live without you

Chorus
Was it your smile?
Was it your touch?
Was it your eyes?
Why I love you so much?
I reached out my hand
And you where always there for me.
That is why I know that I love you!


(fade singing)

Chorus
Was it your smile?
Was it your eyes?
Why I love you so much?

(fade singing)

Chorus
Was it your smile?
Was it your touch?
Was it your eyes?
Why I love you so much?

It is because…………

I……

Love………

You…………

It is because

I Love You

Ashiteru

Anime Princess: Like or don't like? Put it in your reviews. Arigato.