Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy or what!? ❯ hey! it's you! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's note: the ccs characters will act a little OOC and there is no Touya! Sorry! I just think he's going to mess up the whole story so yahh!!! I think and I have bad spelling grammar. You have been warned. Oh and also I thank Kawaii himura for this story plot. ][I read one of her stories and I just got an idea that I should do one for ccs.][





Crazy or what!?

By Sweetaznpnai4eva

Disclaimer: I do not own ccs! Clamp does no matter what I think.



~~~~~~~~~1993~~~~~~~~~~

"Otousan! Come over here!", said an 7-year old Sakura. The little girl grabbed the father's arm and pulled him up from the chair and dragged him to a window. "Otousan! There are new neighbors!" Sakura's father known as Fujitaka Kinomoto saw what she was pointing to.

"you are right Sakura." said her father. "and look! There's a boy too!!!" Sakura was correct again. "Sakura, why don't you take your nanny and go over there." said her father. "alright! I'll go get changed now!" A few minutes later, Sakura came running out the door with her nanny carrying a present to their new neighbors.


Once they got to there destination, Sakura rang the door bell. a lady opened the door and Sakura introduced herself and her nanny. Soon the little girl was alone with the boy she saw from the window. She thought the boy was real cute and it was like it was love at first sight which it was.

"Hi! My name is Sakura Kinomoto!" Sakura held her hand out and the boy shake it in return. "My name is Syaoran Li." once the boy named Syaoran introduced himself he went back working on his robot or whatever he was doing.

"Well, How old are you? I'm 7 years old. Do you want to play with me? Because if you would maybe I can teach you stuff that is fun! Why is your hair brown and your eyes amber? Where did you used to live? Do you like to play sports? I do!"

Little Syaoran stopped working on his robot or whatever and turned around. He looked at the girl as if she was weird. 'this is girl is annoying!' he thought. Syaoran replied to her questions nicely.

"I'm 7 also, I really don't want to play with you right now…maybe some other time and no thanks. I really don't want you to talk about how I look and I used to live in china and I like sports also."

After little Syaoran responded to her questions, he turned around to finish what he was working on but the little girl kept on talking. 'she's so annoying! I better stay away from her or else if she finds out that I think she's annoying she going to get really mad.' finally her nanny called her telling her it was time to go which made Syaoran a lot more happier.

Sakura came out of the Li's house being a lot happier.





>ahh!!!!! What did you think?!? Is it alright?! I hope it was! Next chapter coming up next week or in three days if I have the time! Now look down at the button of your screen but not far down where your start button is. Just click the drop down whatever thing and click submit a review! Please! And I give Kawaii Himura lot's of credit! And if you want to be part of the mailing list put your email on the review! Alright!? Peace!<