Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy or what!? ❯ it's the present! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's note: hey! Meiling is in here but she's nice though! Just telling you that! Also I got bad spelling grammar and I give kawaii himura credit!

Disclaimer: I do not own ccs! Clamp does!

Crazy or what?

>Tokyo, 2002, Present<

"Syaoran are you going to the club tonight?" Meiling purred inching to Syaoran. They in there usual hangout place. Syaoran and Eriol were trying to study while Takashi and Chiharu flirted. Sakura, Tomoyo, Rika and Naoko where at school making the school newspaper. That made Syaoran quite happy. "I don't think I will be going tonight Meiling. I have a lot of work to do. Maybe another time." Meiling sighed. "aww! Syaoran! Your no fun!"

"You want to have fun with me?" Takashi said huskily.

*bong*

Chiharu hit Takashi with a plastic hammer.

"I don't think so!"

Everyone had a sweat drop.

"well there's nothing to do here since everyone's busy! Byes!" and Meiling went out the door. "wait for me!" said Takashi. He went out the door also. "come back here!!! I thought you were my boyfriend!" said Chiharu And she went out the door trying to get Takashi.

.

Syaoran and Eriol were the only ones left.

"why do you keep ignoring her. I mean, she's one of the prettiest, smartest, funniest people in the school. I don't under stand why you don't like her." said Eriol starting the conversation.

Syaoran knew what they were talking about. Eriol takes about this subject ever day!

"I guess it's because I was her neighbor for 7 years and we went to the same school. Were in the same club, and we got the same friends. She also keeps on talking no matter what. Also she always tries to talk to me 24/7 and that is not cool."

"alright Syaoran whatever you say." said Eriol

getting up from his seat with his bag over his shoulders.

"where are you going?" ask Syaoran

Eriol look at Syaoran and smiled. "somewhere."

Once Eriol left the hangout place, Syaoran followed. While Syaoran was getting to his car he looked up to the sky and asked if Sakura could see him as a jerk then as a lover but there came no reply. Then once he got to his car he remembered that he had to go pick up his cousin at the airport.

__________________________________________

Sakur a looked at the window of her room. 'he's not home yet.' Sakura turned her head to a picture. It was Sakura's 12th birthday. It was a picture of Sakura smiling and Syaoran trying to look away from the camera. Sakura turned her head to look back to her window. 'maybe it's time to move on…'

>ahh!!! Don't hit me!! Wait…why would you want to hit me? Hehe!!!! Please review! Oh and check out my new story called a long way up! Read and review that story also please! Peace!<