Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Eyes ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~**~ Disclaimer! We do not own these characters! They belong to Clamp… we're just… borrowing them! Please Enjoy and R&R!!!! Arigatou! Written by Stacey and Acacia!

Dangerous Eyes

Chapter One:

Come on Tomoyo! Let's go to the park!" Seventeen-year-old Sakura called, trying to get her friend out of her house. It wasn't working. "Syao-chan said he'd get Eriol-kun to come too!" Sakura grinned to herself. This should get her to come out. But it didn't.
"I don't wanna go out in the bright sunlight!" Tomoyo called from somewhere in her room. Sakura frowned and looked up at her friend's window. Usually the curtains were aside and the blinds up, allowing the sunlight to enter the room, but today they weren't.
"Fine Tomoyo! But you'll miss seeing Eriol-kun!" Sakura called as she started to walk towards the gate.
"Alright. Tell him to call me later." Came Tomoyo's reply. Sakura frowned once again and opened to gate, let herself out, and shut it behind her. She walked toward the park and glanced at her watch.
"Hooee!!" she cried. "I promised Syao-chan I'd meet him a half an hour ago!" she ran towards the park wondering why her friend suddenly would not want to go anywhere. Especially when Eriol would be there.

At the park!!! Muahahah!

Syaoran glanced around the park and tapped his foot impatiently.
"Where the hell is she?" he mumbled to himself. While waiting, his thoughts wandered back to an hour ago when he tried to convince Eriol to come to the park, but he had refused to leave his house. He shook his head. I'll never understand that guy… why do I even try?
"Syao-chan!!" A cheerful voice rang out, breaking his thoughts. He smiled and turned towards the source. He opened his arms for her and she almost knocked him over running into his arms.
"Oof! You're later Sakura." He told her grinning. She stuck her tongue out at him.
"Bite me.
"Okay." He laughed as she squirmed to get away. He caught her chin in his hand, tilted her head up and kissed her instead.
"Mmm…" she replied. He broke the kiss.
"You're crazy friend is hiding in the bushes recording this, isn't she?" he asked, looking around.
"Actually…" she started. "I couldn't get her to come… she said she didn't want to come out in the 'bright sunlight'." Syaoran frowned.
"That's what Eriol told me also.
"Honto?"
"Hai… hmm… oh well, we'll talk to them later. Let's just enjoy our date for now." He told her smiling. She smiled back.
"Alright."
Later that evening… Tomoyo's room!

"Hai. I know Eriol. Eight o'clock tonight." Tomoyo said into the phone. "But what are we going to do about Li-kun and Sakura? Sakura tried to get me to go to the park with her earlier, but it was too bright out… I feel so bad."
"Don't worry about it too much." Eriol replied. "They'll understand soon enough." Tomoyo sighed.
"I know. Well, I have to go… my mother is expecting me to help her cook dinner tonight. I'll see you there at eight."
"Alright, jaa love." He replied.
"Sayonara." She hung up the phone. Sighing again, she stood up and stopped to look at her reflection in the mirror. Her skin seemed a pit paler that it usually was. (If that's even possible!) Smiling to herself, she turned away from it and headed downstairs.

Syaoran's Apartment!!!

"So I guess you're staying here with me tonight?" Syaoran asked Sakura as he sat down on the couch next to her. She smiled. (With her eyes closed of course! Argh! That really bugs me!)
"Hai." She replied. "You can't get rid of me." She snuggled up next to him.
"Not that I'd want to." He replied and put his arms around her. He moved her a bit so he could get the remote.
"What are we going to watch?" she asked looking up at him. He grinned.
"The scariest vampire movie I can find."
"HOOEE????!!"




Stacey: Muahahaha!!! So has anyone figured out the plot to this ^^ We put a few clues in, but hopefully nothing too major ^^ Well, hope you enjoyed chapter one! Be on the look out for Chapter 2!!! Ja ne!

Cacia: Muahaha! WE did put some major clues in this. ^.^ Hope u guys can figure it out! Ja ne!