Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ ~Ojisan~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura belongs to Clamp, and I am simply borrowing their characters so that I can make them suffer horribly. Anyway, there are no warnings for this fic yet, except maybe mild shonen ai, but I don't think it's bad enough to offend anyone.
(A/N: Ok, I noticed one day that I often find books very interesting when they're in a diary format, so I decided to write a fic like that. It's probably going to be quite long, but I'm putting a lot of effort into it, so I hope you enjoy it!)
Dear Diary (part 1)
~Ojisan~

by: AniDragon

March 29th
Hi there! My name's Sakura Kinomoto. I'm 14 years old and I'm in the 8th grade. I'll be 15 in 3 days! Cool, huh? Anyway, let me tell you a bit about myself. I go to Tomoeda junior high. I have 4 best friends: Tomoyo, Rika, Naoko and Chiharu. But out of all of them, Tomoyo's my bestest best friend in the whole universe and beyond! I have short brown hair and green eyes, and most people say that I'm really cute. I guess they're kinda right.
One thing that you should know about me is that I have magical powers. Their not very strong, but I have been exercising them lately. Up 'till now, all I can do is control the Sakura cards, and do a little bit of healing magic. Although that last one makes me really tired, since I'm not used to it. Although it did take me a while to be able to control the Sakura cards without passing out after! *giggles*
Anyway, I've tried writing a diary before, but I only wrote in it about once a year, and I eventually lost it. But I plan on writing in this one at least once a week. Wish me luck!
Eeeee........ It's late.... I better go if I wanna wake up tomorrow morning.

March 31st
I'm BACK baby! Hehe. Sorry to not have written yesterday. I had soooo much homework! But at least Kero-chan was able to help me!
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you about him! Keroberos-- more commonly known as Kero-chan, or just Kero-- is a guardian beast. In his false form, he looks like a little stuffed animal with wings, but in his true form, he's an angel winged lion! Well, at least I think it's a lion... Except he has this really cool armor instead of a mane. Actually, I'm not really sure what kind of feline he is. Maybe a Lynx? Or Mountain Lion? *shrugs* doesn't matter. He looks cool anyway.
Well, not much happened yesterday or today. Just the usual. Homework, homework, and more homework. Junior High's really rough. Not just with the homework either. Naoko's getting teased a lot. She says she doesn't care, but I'm not sure if she's telling the truth.
By the way, there's one aspect of my life that I forgot to mention! Syaoran. He's in Hong Kong right now, but he visited last year. I was so happy! Also, a few years back (before he left for Hong Kong) he told me that he loved me! I hope he comes back soon. I really do! He promised that he'd come back once his business in Hong Kong was finished. And he always keeps his promises!

April 1st
Happy B-day to me! Happy B-day to me! Hoe! I'm so happy! I got a letter from Syaoran! He said that he's coming back to Tomoeda! Not just a visit either, he's actually moving back! Isn't that great? He'll be here next week! I can hardly wait!

April 2nd
Not much happened today. I'm still anxiously awaiting Syaoran's arrival. It's going to be a long week!

April 3rd
Touya's starting to look into different colleges and Universities. He's thinking about going into psychology. He'd do pretty well, if you'd ask me. I always feel as if I can open up to him, so I'm sure that other people will too. Maybe I just feel that way because he's my aniki. Who knows?

April 5th
Grrrr... I missed another day.... Like I said before, homework. Terada-sensei seems to like giving it out lately. Everyone's been complaining. Well, everyone except Rika. I wonder why she doesn't mind it? I'm starting to suspect that she has a crush on Terada-san, but I doubt it. After all, he's her teacher! But then again, isn't that what happened to my parents? And to Touya and Mizuki-san? And then Eriol and Mizuki-san... (A few years after she broke up with Touya, of course) Ok, so Rika having a crush on Terada-sensei doesn't seem so far fetched anymore...

April 7th
Syaoran's arriving tomorrow! I can hardly wait! I haven't seen him in so long! I keep wondering if he's going to look different. Maybe he'll be taller? Who knows? Aaahhh...... I'm just babbling because I'm nervous! Well, I'm too excited to write. L8R!

April 8th
Oh, happy day! Syaoran's back, and he's even cuter then the last time I saw him! The first thing he did when he saw me was wrap me up in his arms and told me that he still loves me! And then he kissed me! I'm so happy I could just die! Of course, Tomoyo taped the whole thing. I'm kind of glad though. Now I can watch that perfect scene whenever I want! Hyaaaann! I love him so much!

April 14th
I'm soooo sorry that I haven't written in almost a week! I've been spending so much time with Syaoran. And now I have even more news! Eriol's going to be visiting! Tomoyo seems particularly happy about that. I hope that she remembers that he's with Mizuki-san. Although Syaoran doesn't like the idea of him visiting. But the again, he never liked Eriol.

April 17th
Not much happened lately, but I just wanna say that I decided to stop trying so hard to write every day. It's a lot harder then I thought it would be.

April 20th
You won't believe this! Touya just announced that he and Yuki have been seeing each other for about a year! I almost spit out my lunch when I heard! It's not that I'm against the whole gay thing, and I already knew that Yuki loved my aniki, but I'm still shocked. I don't know why. I'm really happy for them. Daddy seems to accept it too. That's good, because I don't think it'll be easy for them. A lot of people are against that. But they're strong minded, so I'm sure they'll be okay!
L8R!

April 25th
Eriol's here, and there's something different about him. I can't find out what it is, but I guess he'll tell us when the time is right.

April 27th
Eriol really seems to know how to push Syaoran's buttons. Can you believe he actually tried flirting with me? (Just to bug Syaoran, of course) He flirted with Tomoyo too, much to her delight.

April 28th
Eriol told us why he was acting weird, and why he visited in the first place! He and Mizuki-san broke up. I think it was the age thing. Anyway, he's taking it pretty well, and Tomoyo's offering her sympathy. (Actually, I think she even indirectly asked him out, but I'm not sure...)

April 30th
Eriol and Tomoyo went on their "date", so I finally got to spend some quality time with Syaoran-kun. That is, until Touya got home... But then again, he and Yuki went in Touya's room to "study" after a while, so we were able to get back to our own "studying". ;)

May 2nd
Eriol decided to stay an extra week. He's even considering moving back permanently. That's really cool! Don't you think?

May 8th
Touya and Yuki are getting their own place! Isn't that neat? I'll miss Touya, but I'm sure he'll visit a lot. And also, Eriol's finally decided. He's staying! Tomoyo couldn't be happier, and Syaoran couldn't be more miserable.

May 10th
I'm helping Touya pack his stuff. I wish he didn't have to leave so soon.

August 4th
I have found you at last! I'm really sorry, you got lost in all the boxes when Touya moved out! He just found you yesterday. Anyway, let me give you an update on my life:
School's out for the summer, and I'll be going to high school in September. I actually started my vacation homework early for once, and I should be done soon! (Aren't you proud of me?) Eriol and Tomoyo are officially going out, (took them long enough) and I found out that Rika not only has a crush on Terada-sensei, but he actually gave her an engagement ring! (That's really freaky if you ask me...) Well, not really freaky, just really weird. Anyway, you know what I mean! Well, I better go. Glad to have found you!
Cya!
P.S. I hate mosquitos!

August 5th
I bet you're confused about that last comment, ne? Heh heh. I have about 20 mosquito bites on my ankles, about ten on my stomach, 5 on my back, and a LOT behind my neck (I didn't count those, there are too many). Not to mention, one mosquito got stuck in my hair, and kept biting the back of my ear in panic. You have noooo clue how itchy that is! Argh!
Anyway, not much happened today. I just felt like complaining about mosquitoes. Cya L8R!

August 7th
You won't believe this! I just got a letter from my grandfather on my mom's side! He wants me to go visit him! Isn't that cool? Touya went to visit him last summer and said that he was very nice. I can hardly wait to meet him! I hope he likes me!

(A/N: Well, that's all I have for now. The plot should start in the next chapter. I'll leave it at this: Something happens to Sakura while she's visiting her grandparents, and it's not good. Hehe. I just love leaving people on suspence! Anyway, remember: I live off feedback! REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!)

~AniDragon~