Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destruction Avenue ❯ Chapter 1: Oh Come On, Don’t Tell Me THAT! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Destruction Blvd.

Chapter 1: Oh Come On, Don't Tell Me THAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Summary: Sakura's new, and her cousin, Artemis helps her around. She and Eriol has a plan for Sakura and his dear friend Syaoran. It's a choice between a very pretty girl and Meilin. Boy does Meilin get pissed off!

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

*Disclaimer: I do not own any Card Captor Sakura characters, but I do own Artemis. Don't make me yell at you to get that through your head. ©All Rights Reserved for Card Captor Sakura by Clamp.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

"You're kidding right?" Tomoyo asked her friend. Her friend shook his head.

"Nope, all true." He said sighing. <I>Another year, another guy. Geez Meilin tosses me around like a rag doll.</I>

"What's true?" Eriol asked. He took one look at his friend's face and he said, "Oh, no, not again. Oh come on, don't tell me </I>THAT</I>! She dumped you again!?" Eriol sighed pity for Syaoran. "You should dump her for once. Let her feel what you're feeling. Or else she's gonna do it over and over and over again." Eriol advised.

"You know I can't. She's my fiancee whether I like it or not. I asked Mom already and she says she'll think about it. I'm pretty sure that the only thing she's thinking about is what colour my suit should be on the wedding day." Syaoran said earnestly.

"But still, can't you rip up the prophecy or something, or do something that'll make your mom sooooooo…mad that'll she'll think that you're not worthy of Meilin?" Tomoyo suggested.

"You crazy or sumthin?! She'll kick me out! I don't blame you for suggesting it but still………" Syaoran never finished. He just saw Artemis, one of the most popular kids in high school. She wasn't snobby, and she was friends with everybody, so everyone liked her. Except Syaoran's fiancee, Meilin, she didn't exactly like competition for the most popular kid in the school. Everytime Artemis would say hi to her, she would turn on her heels and walk the other way. Syaoran didn't want Artemis to hi to him because she was gonna say something about how good he is at soccer, and how fantastic that kick was in last night's game. He would blush and everytime he blushed he turned crimson red.

"What's wrong…Syaoran?" Tomoyo asked confusingly after Syaoran had locked himself in his locker.

"Artemis is coming, I don't want her to see me." Syaoran said through the holes.

"Eriol, open the locker, he's gonna suffocate. Oh my god, it's Sakura, or at least I think it is! Open the locker will you Eriol, and I'll go and say hi to the her." Tomoyo gasped. She ran over to `Sakura' and immediately became linked.

"Eriol open the locker, I wanna see!" Syaoran shouted. Eriol laughed at his naïve friend.

"Oh sure, <b>now</b> you want someone to open the locker." Eriol laughed opening the locker.

"Thanks buddy, come on, I wanna see her." Syaoran said running towards Tomoyo. He stopped halfway. "Eriol, the new girl's with Artemis, I knew Artemis was good at making friends but walking through the door with a new student? That's just amazing." Syaoran said in wonder while waiting for Eriol to lock up the locker.

"Come on, stop dawdling. I want to meet her too." Eriol replied dragging his wonderous friend.

"Don't pull, I have nothing under here Jason!" A snobby voice yelled.

"Sorry." A voice answered sheepishly. Syaoran and Eriol gasped.

"Jason? Jason Werner? Whoa, she want's to kill Artemis's popularity pretty desperately, huh Syaoran?" Eriol whispered starting out on a run.

"You're telling me!" Syaoran replied running as well. They stopped at Artemis's little group.

"Oh hello Syaoran, I want you to meet my cousin Sakura. Sakura, this is Syaoran. You guys are in the same class, I checked with Mrs. Takahashi, oh and by the way, nice play yesterday. I'm amazed that you haven't join the Japanese soccer team yet." Artemis explained, while complementing him while she had a chance. <I>So that's why she made friends with her so fast, she's her cousin! That's perfect, if I want a date with Sakura, I can just ask Artemis for a favour! But why does she look so familiar?</I> Syaoran thought.

"Why, hello Syaoran!" The same snobby voice that had yelled at Jason. They turned.

"Hi Meilin." Syaoran said dully, then an idea sparked in his head. "Hey Meilin, have you met, Sakura yet?" He asked waiting for her response.

"Sakura what?" Meilin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sakura Kinomoto." Sakura answered having a feeling that they've met before. Meilin gasped.

"You! You stole my Syaoran away from me in Gr. 4! I thought you were staying in Japan!" Meilin said backing away and pointing a finger. She stomped off letting everyone hear her stampeding anger. Then Syaoran suddenly remembered. He felt pretty bad about when they first met.

**Syaoran's Flashback**

"Source of light", Syaoran said, "with ancient spin…"

"Huh?" Said Sakura. "Excuse me?"

"Send forth the magic power within!" cried Syaoran. "Oracles of Gold, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth, Clouds, Wind, Rain, and Electricity!"

Sakura backed away, her eyes wide with fear. She watched as Syaoran held up a strange spinning board with flashing lights.

"Force know my plight!" He shouted. "Release the light!"

A blinding light shot from Syaoran's board. Sakura stared in fright as it struck her. In an instant the light returned to the board.

There was silence. Sakura looked up to see Syaoran glowering at her.

"It is you!" He said menacingly. "You do have them!"

"I…have…what?" Sakura asked, her voice shaking.

Syaoran was not happy. "This is a Lasin Board," he told Sakura. "It knows all! You have the Clow Cards!"

Sakura was scared. But no way would she let Syaoran know! "Even if I do have the cards, " she said, "I'm not giving them to you! I'm capturing them for Kero."

**End of Flashback**

"Um…Syaoran, you're heading the wrong way. Math is this way." Tomoyo nudged her friend out of his thoughts.

"Oops…" Syaoran blushed. He thought of what he did to his sincere and fellow cardcaptor.

"Is it really you Syaoran?" Sakura asked, following Tomoyo.

"Ya, it's me." He answered dully.

"Was that Meilin? She looked so…different and…colourful?" Sakura said trying to put it nicely. "And how come she's not wearing anything under there? I thought she wore a bra?" Sakura bulleted Syaoran.

"Don't even go there, Kinomoto. Just because you're in gr. 9 now, don't think you're gonna live till gr. 10." Meilin said threatening Sakura.

"Don't worry about it Sakura, she's just jealous." Syaoran assured her, grinning at Tomoyo, Eriol and Artemis.

"I thought you didn't like her, HMPHH!" She said turning on her heels causing everyone, including the teachers, to turn their heads and stare at her.

"Ha! That was so easy, one way of getting rid of Meilin is piss her off." Syaoran laughed. Sakura was confused. I thought Meilin was Syaoran's Her thoughts were interrupted by the warning bell.

"You guys better hurry, I have to get to `Gym.' Bye, I'll see you during lunch. Save me a seat." Artemis said heading towards the auditorium where all the grade 12's would meet for their Phys-ed class.

"Come on Sakura, we have music." Syaoran said pulling Sakura to the music foyer.

"Music?" Sakura's pretty face turned pale. "You know I hate music, Artemis!!!" She said practically yelling at her cousin.

"She knows you hate music, that's why she wants you to learn more of it. That way you DON'T hate music." Syaoran answered dragging Sakura who was on her heels.

"That's never going to happen, and you know that just as well as Artemis and I do." Sakura said being dragged through the music door. "HUH?"

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I hope the list isn't too long!

do NOT copy my characters

only flame if you HAVE to

PLEASE review

I have to HAVE AT LEAST 2 GOOD REVIEWS

I have to HAVE AT LEAST 1 FLAME

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY AS LONG AS IT HELPS ME THINK!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I hope the list isn't too long!

do NOT copy my characters

only flame if you HAVE to

PLEASE review

Try to have AT LEAST 2 GOOD REVIEWS

Try to HAVE AT LEAST 1 FLAME

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY AS LONG AS IT HELPS ME THINK!!!

Please review, this is a ***** story!