Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Feverishly Perfect ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sometimes, we wonder whether Sakura-chan really is perfect. She has the looks, the guys, a happy family, and almost everything seems to revolve around her. What happens when she gets chicken-pox? Will it destroy her, or make her life even more perfect than before? Let us find out… [SxS] PLS R/R!

The Day Sakura got Chicken-Pox

Written By Semmerie

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura or any of it's characters… T.T

Semmerie- I am only a beginner…so, point out my mistakes? ^^ It would be a really great help. Don't be lazy, err…type a review, insults accepted. Ppl say my writing stinks…so I won't be THAT traumatized. Arigato! (By the Way, is the idea original? I don't want to copy or anything! ^^)

---------------------------------------------------

*THUMP -thump-thump-thump-BOOM*

It was evening at the Kinomoto Residence, and Sakura Kinomoto, the Mistress of the Sakura Cards and the noisiest person alive, was now making her way up the stairs and into her bedroom.

*Thump-thump-thump-THUMP*

Kero, hearing the commotion, peeked out of his drawer. Was Sakura-chan back already?

I'd better make a quick escape before Sakura finds out what happened to her homework assignment I accidentally spilled coffee on…

Looking around, he had an idea and flew out of the window and straight down into the bottom floor of the house.

While Sakura was upstairs, he would get an extra midnight-snack…

-----------------------------------------

"With Cheer Leading Practice, another training session with Eriol-kun, and that 100-metre race practice that I went through, I don't think I can move another step..."

Sakura burst into her room and flopped down onto her bed.

"Kero-chan, I know it's for my own good, but why does it have to be so tiring?"

Sakura was dead tired. Eriol's training sessions seemed to progress from relatively doable to grindingly hard in the last couple of weeks. Could a new evil be coming? Only he knows, and she knew that she could trust him.

After all, he was the reincarnation of the Great Clow Reed, the one who made her the Mistress of the Cards in the first place.

She had no reason to complain. Tomoyo-chan was being a great help, especially with the battle costumes. Her creativity had grown over the past few years… Not only that, the costumes grew more outrageous too.

Then, she realized that Kero wasn't answering.

"Kero, are you there? …I guess he went down to get something to eat…"

Oh well…she could find things to grumble about when Kero finished raiding the fridge. Yes, that was a good idea. She cocked her head to a side. Out of the blue, she exclaimed: "Does Kero-chan ever brush his teeth?" Then, another question popped up.

"Does Kero-chan have teeth?"

Now that was puzzling… and disgusting too…

She pulled a face and squashed it.

"I'd better wash up anyway."

Bouncing off her bed, she rushed to her wardrobe and pulled out a set of nightclothes. The toilet was vacant. YES! *Click* She locked the door and made her way into the shower cubicle.

Soon, the shower was switched on and the sounds of running water were heard. Sakura let her worries flow down with the water, and she relaxed into the clouded glass wall, thinking about Syaoran, Magic, and fluffy things...

----------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later…

"Kaijuu! Have you finished yet?!" Sakura was startled out of her daydream by her brothers persistent knocking on the door. It about time anyway…knowing herself, she must have been dreaming for hours.

"Coming…" She quickly dried herself off and slipped into her pajamas . Sakura turned around; ready to open the door when…She slipped and fell onto the bathroom floor with a resounding boom. "Ouch!" Rubbing her back, she got up slowly. "This floor sure is hard…"

On the other side of the wall, Touya was definitely not happy.

"Get yourself out here right now! It's already past 9, and I have been waiting for more than thirty minutes!"

Sakura looked up at the clock. She quickly unlocked the door, and ignoring her seething onni-san, shot back to her bedroom and collapsed on her bed, barely mumbling good-night to Kero, who had just come back before falling asleep.

Little did she know, about the chaos that she was going to meet the next morning…

To be Continued

A/N: So, how was it? This is the first time I have actually posted a Fanfiction…so, technically, I have no idea what to do. Please Review!!! I need some opinion!