Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Love senerio 4 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters in CardCaptor Sakura... I however.. am obessed with the Anime... Please don't sue.. Besides, even if you did sue me.. what can you get from a presently bankrupt student ?? ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------





Forbidden Love Chapter 4


Late at night when all the world was sleeping, a girl sat on her bed and gazed out the window. The moon looked magnificent tonight. It was at its full glory, sending out its cold and pure shower. As the light filtered through the windows of the bedroom, shadows danced on the floor , creating a magical look in the ordinary room. The room was ordinary. Yet there was nothing ordinary about its occupant.

Sea green eyes gazed lovingly at the full moon in the sky. The stars surrounding it seemed to enhance the beauty of the moon, like a pearl surrounded by thousands of sparkling diamonds. The stars and the moon looked so perfect, so near together, yet they are millions of light years away.

A cool gush of autumn wind blew across her cheeks, playing with her amber hair as they flew by. The air was cool and the scent of cherry blossoms that surrounded the girl was in the air. Tilting her head more to see the moon better, she felt an urge to confess her love to Yue. But the fear of rejection overwhelmed her. What if Yue-san didn't feel the same way? What if Yue-san rejected her? Then their relationship, as complex as it was now, would never be the same again. If Yu-san rejected her, she wouldn't know how to face him again.... ever....

An urge to fly in the cool night came to her. She wanted to feel... free.. Even if it was just for a moment. She wanted to throw all her troubles behind her... for just a little while. She wanted to... to breathe the air free from anything that troubled her... Just for one night...

Sakura took out her key and chanted





Key that hides the power of Stars
Reveal your true form before me
Your master Sakura commandeth you
Release !!!!!





A pink wand that had a star with wings at the top grew from the little pendant of stars held in the graceful hands of the card mistress. Sakura took out the fly card from the drawer of her side table and whispered

Fly card, please let me have wings and allow me to soar in the night. Fly !!!

With that, beautiful pink wings sprouted from Sakura's back. With the wand of the Stars in her hands, she flapped her wings and leapt out of the opening window. Once outside the confinement of her room, she began to feel a little light headed. Soaring into the sky immediately as she did not want anyone to see her, she flew towards the cold, alluring moon. Cool wind blew into her face but she did not mind. She wanted to get as close to the moon as she could.






~~~~~~~~Change of Scene~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Yue glanced at the glorious moon that was the base of his creation. The moon... Clow had made him the replication of the glory of the moon. He was the closest creature and perhaps the only creature that could be compared to the cool, sensuous beauty of the moon.

Slowly, he strode to the window of Yukito's room. It was rather huge, big enough for him to spread his wings and fly through the gateway to escape. Walking unhurriedly to the porch of the house, he spread his snowy white wings and soared into the endless velvet night.

The cool wind flittered through his long silver strands, making them flutter in the midnight sky like a silver wave. The wind calmed his pounding heart and soothed his troubled mind. Millions of tiny stars sparkled around him, captivating him just as Sakura had. A star. Yes... Sakura is a Star. She is unique and mystical... as spectacular as the tiny rock that gave off such brillint light. A star and a cherry blossom... Sakura is just so stunning....

Out of the blue, Yue felt a pull from the penguin park. It was not clow's magic. It was something else... It was... Yue closed his eyes to concentrate better. It was Sakura!

Without further thought, Yue flew towards the penguin park, all his thoughts concentraded on protecting his Sakura... no.. his mistress...








~~~~~~~~~~~~Change of Scene~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Sakura felt a little light headed from flying in the night. Yes, the view of Tokyo from the sky was spectacular and the feeling of the cool wind blowing into her face refreshed her tired soul. Yet Sakura was not used to flying for such long hours and her wings are starting to tire. Looking from a high distance above ground, she scanned for a deserted place where she could rest for a while. She spotted the Penguin Park. At such a late hour, the park was deserted. Smiling to herself, she flew towards the slide and landed on the top of the huge Penguin.

Folding her wings behind her, she sat down on top of the slide and looked into the endless midnight sky. The moon was wonderful tonight... The moon... It was like him... Yue-san... So beautiful, so tempting... yet so cold and out of reach....

Sakura felt wetness came to her eyes and lifting her hand, she wiped away her tears. At least here... no one can see me cry... No one can see the vunerable side .... No one can try and comfort me.. telling me to cheer up when it is just so hard.... At least when i shed my tears in private, no one would feel sad that they couldn't help... because they couldn't understand....

Remembering a song she heard on the radio this morning, she realized how similar her plight was to the lyrics of the song. To release the pent up emotions, she opened her mouth and sang... Not for the sake of singing... but she wanted so much to express her pent up emotions but could not find the right words to say it. Singing... it is one way of converting your thoughts... Like Tomoyo once said to her when she asked her why she loved singing so much... Singing is an expression of the soul, the window to the deepest feelings one ever holds... Sakura never really understood what Tomoyo had said, but now she did. Not finding the words to express her sorrow, she sang out her emotions...





Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry
Have you never needed someone so much you can't sleep at night
Have you every tried to work things out but they don't come out right
Have you ever? Have you ever ??








~~~~~~~~~Change of Scene~~~~~~~~~~~~








Yue was pulled toward the Penguin Park. As he flew nearer to the park, he could sense no danger approaching his Mistress. Sakura is alright.. But what is the sad aura that surrounds her magic? Something's not right... Yue concluded as he flew silently across the night in search of Sakura.

Near the Penguin Park, Yue slowed down. He could hear a faint singing coming from where his star was. He never thought Sakura could sing so well, as he floated silently towards the source of the singing. As he came nearer to Sakura, the sad aura around Sakura seemed to increase... So much that it overwhelmed him... Sakura... I don't want you to be sad.. I want you to be happy forever.. to smile... I wish i can fly towards you and shelter you from anything that makes you sad... I want to be there to comfort you and tell you that everything is going to be alright... You carry so much on your young shoulders, not wanting anyone to be sad at all, taking all the burdens.. Sakura.....

The words of the song rushed into his head, making him understand that the sadness emitting from Sakura's aura was caused by a unreturned love... So much like his own... He loved Sakura but that love could never be returned.. He could not harm their present relationship and tell Sakura that he loved her... She loved another... Li... He was just a magical being.. created by magic and lived by magic. Sakura needed a human... a person like her.. not a freak like himself.. He was just her guardian.... He could understand the heart break Sakura was feeling.... He knew it personally, by loving Sakura but never being able to recieve her love... It was not that Sakura didn't love him.. She loved him as a guardian, as a companion... but not as .... not as... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE PERSON THAT BROKE SAKURA'S HEART !!! Once i find out who he is.....

Yue was so busy planing on how to get back at the person that he almost didn't hear the faint whisper coming from Sakura. Gasping a little from her tears which just fell as she sang the song with all her feelings, she tilted her head to view the picturesque image created by the moon in the deep blue night, she whispered.

Yue-san...

Suprised, Yue looked at the tiny figure of Sakura. He had hid his aura. How could Sakura know he is there?

Yue-san... I love you... I love you... I love you....

Sakura sobbed as she continue to repeat the three words. Her heart felt it had been wrenched opened, hurting her chest...

In the mid of the trees, Yue was stunned.

Sakura loves me? Sakura loves me? Sakura LOVES ME ??? Oh kami-sama ! I was the one causing her so much pain.. I was... BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA ... I hurt Sakura.. I hurt her so bad that she flew here to cry... I made her cry...

With every sob Sakura made, Yue could feel his heart break. Doubts and feelings of unworthiness left him as he swore to make Sakura happy again. The ice that surrounded his heart had melted a long time ago, since Sakura told him at the Judgement that she loved him and reached out to help him as he was defeated by the betrayal of Clow. With as much stealth as he managed, he flew towards Sakura.

Sakura stopped sobbing enough to feel the presence behind her. She started to turned around as wings of white surrounded her.. The warm presence behind her reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist. Turning her head , she found herself staring at the most intense violet, silvered rimmed eyes she had ever seen. She felt... love radiating from the eyes that gazed at her? Yue-san ...

Tucking her head under his chin and lifting one hand to brush away her tears, Yue turned Sakura around so that he could see his star better. The tear streaked face made a huge crack in his heart. Caressing her cheeks lovingly with his cool fingers, he looked into Sakura's questioning but sad eyes.

" Suminmasen for making you cry.. Suminmasen.... Sakura... I ... I ..."

Comforted by the warm embrace of Yue, Sakura stopped crying. As she lay in Yue's arms in bliss, she heard the regret in his voice as he apologised. Lifting her head to see Yue and cradling his head in her hands, Sakura smiled gently.

"Yue-san.. There is no need to apologise.. I.. I do love you.. demo.. i do not want you to feel responsible for making me cry. Yes i was sad knowing that you could never love me back.. but I do not want to force you into loving me... As long as you are happy, I guess I will be too... Please Yue-san... no regrets.." Sakura said, before turning her head away before her hot tears threatened to overflow.

Sakura... So understanding and so forgiving... so selfless... My Mistress.. My love...

"Mis..Sakura... "

Sakura smiled bitterly at Yue's mistake... Mistress... That is all Yue-san thought of me...

" Sakura... I ... I love you..."

Sakura felt her heart freeze. Time seemed to stop all together. Turning her head in disbelief, she stared at Yue with wide opened eyes. Yue-san... Did Yue-san...??!!

Smiling warmly as Yue let his emotions flow through him, he tipping Sakura's face with one hand, leaning closer until his face nearly touched hers.

"Sakura, I love you."

What happened next will always be imprinted in Sakura's mind. Yue-san was so near that she could smell his distinct scent... The fresh scent of a cool night... Cool lips pressed into her soft, warm ones as Yue kissed her.

Slanting his mouth, Yue slided his tounge over Sakura's lips before nipping and tucking on her lower lip, asking for entrance. Slowly, Sakura opened her mouth, allowing Yue to slide inside, tasting her..

She tasted like that night, cherry blossoms, only sweeter... Yue thought as he deepened the kiss, moaning lightly as he felt Sakura's tongue touching his hesitantly.

He tasted like the moon and the night... So sweet... so cool... Sakura thought as she whimpered into his mouth... She could feel herself getting feverish...

After for what seemed like enternity, they broke the kiss. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, they saw how deep the love they had ran between them. Sighing lightly, Sakura leaned into the warm chest of her Moon Angel. Closing her eyes as she felt Yue's arms pull her close to his heart, his wings protecting her from the cold night breeze, she fell into a blissful slumber.

Looking warmly at the exquisite flower lying in his arms, a surge of protectiveness rushed through him.. Stroking her back lightly, he swore to the moon that he would love his brilliant star forever...








-------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Wow.. This is one rather long chapter.. I wrote this when i came home from school and heard "Have you ever" by Brandy , i think, in the radio.. So long since i last heard this song... but it is still soooo nice !!! Since i heard the song, i had this idea of Yue overhearing Sakura singing her love for him.... Sooo... i decided to write it down since me server cannot connect with ffnet just then... Soo sweet..... Yue and Sakura are PERFECT for each other... Pls read and review.... Your reviews are sooo encouraging.... Yue is the best bishonen around... I ADORE his silver hair and his EYES!!!!! Silver and PURPLE!!!! That is soooo cool, not to mention sexy...*drools all over the floor* Oopss... Hehe... K, K, i will stop rambling about how cute Yue is... Please review and tell me what you think of this chapter!!!!!!~~!!!!! Ja` NE





Terms:
* i used sooo little jap in this chap but still.. here are the terms of jap found in this chap! *


Suminmasen - I m sorry

Baka - idiot

Demo - but