Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Cherry Blossom ❯ The Card ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: This story is after Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. So Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince didn't happen in this story. But I'm going to take some things from the story, so expect some spoilers. Oh, and if you remember all the things with the explanations with italics and bolds in the story I put before, forget them. I'm not going to go by that anymore. I will take them out later, but not now.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura or Harry Potter.
 
Chapter 8: The Card
 
Great Hall
 
“Hi guys.” Harry mumbled to Syaoran, Eriol, and Meiling as they met at the doorway to the Great Hall, still bleary eyed with sleep. The others nodded in greeting. Several girls whipped there heads around to stare at them with hearts in their eyes as they came through the doors. And when I mean several I meant like half the population of Hogwarts. It seems as though a lot of girls have fallen for Syaoran's cold attitude and his handsome looks and Eriol's mysterious English gentlemen charm. And Harry was turning into quite a popular guy when the whole school wasn't against him and everyone was practically sucking up to him because they thought that Harry would be able to protect them from Voldemort.
 
Syaoran and Harry ignore them being use to being stared at, while Eriol smiled at them. And Meiling glared at them. They took a seat next to Hermione and Ron at the Gryffindor table. Tomoyo and Sakura joined them a few minutes later at the table. Everyone began eating, and when they were done, the head of the houses began to pass out the schedules. The group headed to there first class, transfiguration. On the desk sat a cat watching the class. When everyone arrived and was seated, the feline jumped off the table and turned into Professor McGonagall.
 
“Good morning class. This year……………….” Professor McGonagall lectured about what they had in store for them in this year in transfiguration. “We will now learn how to turn a spider into a piano. Lavender pass out the spiders please.”
 
“Turn sp-spiders into pianos?” Ron stuttered. “Tell me I was just hearing things.”
 
“You aren't hearing things; she just said we were turning spiders into pianos.” Sakura said. “Is there a problem with that spell that you have?”
 
“He's scared of spiders.” Meiling whispered leaning over to Sakura's ear. They watched as Lavender placed a spider on top of Ron's desk. He turned white as a sheet with terror it clashed horribly with his flaming red hair.
 
“I feel bad for him.” Sakura whispered back to Meiling after witnessing how Ron reacted. Hermione and Harry talked to Ron while keeping the spider from escaping and keeping Ron from killing it.
 
“There is 30 minutes left of class, I think we should use that time wisely.” Professor McGonagall said in front of the classroom looking towards them. Hermione and the four sorcerers quickly and easily performed the spell and returned to what they were doing before. While Harry's spider's legs turned white and every time it walked it make a sound. He was improving, though. Now back to Ron. He lifted his wand with shaking fingers.
 
Ron flicked the wand in the direction of the spider. It flew from his unsteady fingers, across the room hitting the wall, and fell with a thud on the floor. The group watched in as the spider grew twice its size.
 
“You shouldn't flick your wand so hard.” Hermione prompted as she went to fetch his wand. Ron nodded shakily as he grasped his wand tightly, his knuckles turning white.
 
“Try imaging that it's just an ant.” Harry suggested.
 
“A big ant.” He added after a bit.
 
“I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.” Ron chanted. “It's just a stupid bug. One I can squish it in a second.”
 
“That's the way.” Meiling cheered loudly causing for several students to stare at them.
 
Ron took a deep breath and flicked his wand again at the spider, but nothing happened for a few seconds. Suddenly, it turned into a piano. A piano with some hair on it, but it was still a piano.
 
“I did it.” Ron said disbelieving. “I really did it. On my second try too.”
 
“Great job Ron. I knew you could do it.” Hermione cheered. The others began congratulating him. The group exited the class together when it ended. They began talking, but Hermione noticed Sakura wasn't paying attention and had a far away look on her face.
 
“Are you alright Sakura?” Hermione asked.
 
“I'm fine. I just need to go to the bathroom. I'll meet you at class later.” Sakura replied walking away. When Sakura was away from the others, she quickly used the through card to go through the wall into the classroom. Inside was a little girl with black hair that went done to her knees, and mischievous blue-gray eyes perching on a desk. She was wearing a simple sleeveless dress, with black gloves. She also had black ballet shoes on her feet. She looked like a porcelain doll. She turned towards Sakura as she came in the room.
 
“You're late.
 
“Sorry, I didn't know I had an appointment with you.” Sakura retorted as she transformed her wand and held it in her hands.
 
“It's ok Sakura-sama, I forgive you. I almost forgot, I never introduced myself. People call me a lot of things, but I prefer the name Mischief. So you may call me Mischief. Sakura just made the motion of lifting her wand, trying to ignore the card. And if I were you, I wouldn't want to seal me back into the card form. You'll find out there will be horrible consequences if you do. Even worse than you ever experienced. After all how can there be good without bad?
 
Sakura didn't response, but began to seal the card.
 
“Clow Card, return to your power confined! MISCHIEF CARD!” The card didn't resist one bit as she physical form began to turn into wisps and take the form of a card. In fact, Mischief laughed mockingly at the girl as she stood there staring.
 
I warned you, Sakura-Chan. Now you're going to have to pay the consequences. I promise. You'regoing to regret this Sakura-Chan.
 
The threat hung over the air even when it was in its sealed form. Sakura automatically raised her arm to get the card as it floated towards her. She shivered as she gazed at the red card in her hand. It wasn't like all the other ones. Though it had the same colors, the markings were different. The card started to turn pink as Sakura silently filled the card with her personal magic, marking the card as her own. She was surprised at having captured the card so easily, especially from all the warnings she received. She was slightly glad she wouldn't have to deal with the capturing the card, but the card unnerved her. The card mistress suppressed another shiver as she saw that the card still had the markings from before. She quickly stuck it in her pocket as she fled from the room.
 
Sakura would have never ran from a card, but for some reason this one scared her. For one, it gave no resistance in being captured unlike other cards. She was only comforted by the fact the card was back in its sealed form and could cause no trouble.
 
It was too bad she didn't stay, because if she did, she would have seen the form was slowly forming on top of the desk that the mischief occupied a few minutes ago. When the figure militarized completely, she smiled. A small smile that showed only excitement, and eyes also revealing excitement and the thrill. She whispered one last thing before she went off to fulfill the meaning of her existence.
 
“Let the games begin. Kinomoto.”
 
I know the chapter was short and kinda crappy, but it's the best I can do right now. And I'm sorry I didn't update for all the people who actually like my story. I'm currently obsessed with Naruto right now. But I'm going to finish this story. When at least I'm going to try to.