Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hiccups ❯ Hiccups ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Cardcaptor Sakura Eriol and Syaoran would be together and Tomoyo's love for Sakura would be returned so you can safely assume that I do not ownCardcaptor Sakura! *Glares* There are you happy now land sharks?
 
Warnings: There is going to be hints of Eriol / Syaoran. So this drabble / one-shot has hints of slash / shonen-ai/ hints of a homosexual pairing. If you don't like, don't read. If you hate slash / shonen-ai and flame me for this, I will just laugh at you and think that you are immature… got it?
 
Hiccups
 
“HIC… HIC… HIC” hiccupped Syaoran. “Do you HIC have any ideas HIC on how to HIC stop hiccups HIC?” asked Syaoran
 
“Here, why don't you drink water really fast?” answered Tomoyo, handing him a glass of water. Syaoran drank the water hurriedly.
 
“HIC! No, I don't HIC think your HIC idea worked. HIC!” said Syaoran.
 
“Why don't you try holding your breath for ten seconds?” said Sakura.
 
Syaoran sighed and shrugged “Why not?” and held his breath. “HIC! No it's still there.” groaned Syaoran.
 
“Why don't I try to cure my cute descendant?” said a familiar voice.
 
Syaoran scowled and turned around. “I don't HIC know Hiirigizawa. I bet HIC that anything you HIC do will HIC worsen them HIC and don't HIC call me your cute descendant!” yelled Syaoran.
 
“Do you really think so Syaoran-kun?” Inquired Eriol softly while his glasses gleamed and a smirk began to form on his face. “What about this?” said Eriol while he pressed his lips against Syaoran's. Syaoran's eyes widened as he gasped softly and put his hand to his lips.
 
“I usually find that surprising people help cure them of their hiccups.” said Eriol smiling at Syaoran's bewildered expression as he walked away.
 
Sakura looked as shocked as Syaoran while Tomoyo just had a small understanding smile on her face.
 
And a fact that did not go unnoticed amongst the three of them was that Syaoran's hiccups were gone…
 
~ Owari~
 
Author's note: So like it? Hate it? Feed the starving author / authoress's ego.