Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ I Met You Once in Tokyo ❯ I Met You Once in Tokyo - pt 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Met You in TokyoOnce

Usual stuff to say: I do not own any characters of card captors but this story is entirely made up by myself so hands off! Enjoy. Note: I never ever saw the last parts of CCS but I've made the story that she doesn't own the cards or ever did ok?

[I shall use Lee Shoaron if anyone should start to complain, if it's wrongly spelt, it is unlikely I'll do anything about it so no complaining please - _ -']

!Oh yeah, I don't use their Japanese names! (e.g. Tomoyo)

~~~~~~~~~

Sakura sighed as she stared out of her bedroom window. It was 11pm but she wasn't bothered. Being 16 wasn't easy especially when you were heart broken. She put her hand against the cold window and stared up at the single glittering star in the pitch black sky.

Star light, star bright

Sakura's eyes glittered with tears after hearing the news

First star I see tonight

She looked at him painfully

Wish I may

She flung her arms around him

Wish I might,

She could see his face through the crowd on the train

Have the wish I wish tonight

He was crying too

I wish to be with him once more…

Sakura switched her lamp off and lay in her bed, her eyes glittering again.

"Come on squirt, get up!" Sakura opened her eyes to spot someone who she felt like stomping on.

Sakura glowered sleepily "Morning Tori."

Sakura sleepily sat up and rubbed her eyes then yawned loudly. It was a Monday morning and school wasn't exactly where Sakura wanted to go but she had cheerleading practice again. Sakura changed, brushed her hair and put the usual two pig tails. Even though she had the same hairstyle for such a long time, she never liked to change the way it looked.

Sakura was going to be late again. Her heart raced as she raced along with the beat of it. She had stopped skating to school a while back but she found that she had to remember she didn't get there as fast anymore.

"Oh no, that's the bell!" screeched Sakura as she speeded up through the gates and leaped through the doors.

Madison looked up at the panting Sakura "You're late again Sakura"

Madison shook her head as Sakura sat into the seat next to her.

"Sorry, you know what I'm like Madison." Puffed Sakura catching her breath as she leaned back into her seat.

"Sakura, I'm getting worried, ever since…well you have been late to school, you always forget to do homework and you are so quiet these days." Madison looked at Sakura in a concerned way. Sakura looked back and looked down at her desk. Madison was about to say something but the teacher entered the room and everyone suddenly hushed.

It was lunchtime and Sakura was sat next to Madison under a tree. They were chatting as usual.

"Oh wait till you see these great clothes I've made Sakura! My mom thinks I should sell them and then maybe make a boutique with MY clothing! Can you believe it?!"

"Oh Madison that's great. I always liked the clothes you make even though you use me to model them for you."

"My mom thinks I should go to a fashion show in Tokyo, they're doing a special project for new fashion and are looking for fresh looks." Madison's eyes went starry and she thought dreamily.

"Just imagine Sakura, if I'm picked, my name could be in magazines and people will buy and wear the clothing I designed!" But Sakura had her mind elsewhere. After hearing the word Tokyo, she felt a tug at her heart. She missed Lee so much. He had left after getting an invite to join a college for a year in Tokyo but he had lost contact with Sakura ever since. For the first few weeks there had been long phone calls between then, letters sent after letter and even the odd bouquet turning up at Sakura's doorstep. Now there was absolutely nothing. Sakura dared not to phone because of the thought maybe Lee was busy and would get in trouble because of her. But he did phone one time and Sakura was so upset about many things, their phone call had ended up the wrong way. They had a huge argument and Sakura ended up hanging up on him. She had cried so much that day she fell ill and it had never left her mind since. Neither had rung up each other to say they were sorry or to say they didn't hate each other but they loved each other too dearly. Sakura bit her lip to stop herself crying again and she had noticed that there was no talking from Madison. Instead, there was an arm around her shoulder and a smiling yet sympathetic Madison looking at her. Sakura leaned her head against Madison's shoulder and felt safe just being there.

The streets were bustling with people going home from work and people going shopping. Madison dragged Sakura at their new hang out. It was called the 'Hello Café' and they were going to meet Rita there. As soon as they walked through the glass doors, the strong smell of coffee hit them. They could hear the cappuccino machine going and the rumble of people talking. In the background was some sort of jazz music and they could see someone waving at them. It was Rita who had managed to get a table. Madison and Sakura sat down in the empty seats next to Rita.

"Hey guys. It's busy in here like hell. Sorry the others couldn't make it though, they're on a trip to study in a museum." Rita explained whilst she sipped the cappuccino she had ordered.

"It's ok Rita, we're glad you're here. Ever since we got into college, we managed to get put into different groups." Smiled Madison after ordering some drinks for Sakura and herself.

"Yeah Rita, I miss the guys but it doesn't mean we're no longer friends. Anyway, how are you and what have you been up to recently?" Sakura smiled happily to see a friend from the past.

"Not bad, I didn't think I would have made it into animal care classes. It's great; we get to go to all these places." Rita babbled gleefully. Soon all the girls were babbling away about their new classes and how they were doing.

"Who would have thought me and Madison would have liked the same classes." Sakura said as she looked at Madison and smiled.

"Oh come on Sakura, all of us knew you and Madison could never be separated!" cried out Rita, a huge grin on her face.

Madison nodded, sipping her nearly empty coffee mug. Rita suddenly checked her watch and her eyes widened.

"Oh no, I'm going to be late home, we've been so busy talking we've totally forgotten time!" Rita shot up grabbing her bag and books.

"Yeah, well see you soon Rita." Sakura stood up too and hugged Rita.

"And tell the others we said hi." Madison hugged Rita too before she vanished into the crowding people of the café.

"We've still got a bit more time Sakura; I need to talk to you anyway." Madison smiled as she sat back down again and patted Sakura's chair. Sakura sat back down and blinked at Madison.

"Why? What's up?" Sakura flattened her skirt as she looked at Madison.

"Well you know this fashion thing in Tokyo I was talking about?" Sakura nodded, "Well I was thinking, why don't you come along? I mean first of all I'd hate to be on my own. Second, you're my best friend and I want you to join me. Lastly of all, you need a break. It's next week for the whole of it, we leave on Monday and come back on Sunday…won't you go please?" Madison begged and gave a pleading look at her. Sakura looked at Madison with a straight face then smiled.

Finally Sakura gave in and said "O.K Madison, I'll go, I would never let you go by yourself anyway." Madison smiled happily and suddenly hugged Sakura.

"Oh thank you, thank you! I mean it, you won't regret it Sakura!"

That night, Sakura was back sitting on her window sill looking up at the sky. There were more stars than yesterday. Even though she thought it was strange, she thought she could recognise the star she had wished on that night before and a smile crept to her lips. Maybe there was hope, when she gets to Tokyo…

The week passed slowly for Sakura but the day had arrived. She and Madison had told their friends and they were excited. Sakura and Madison had promised souvenirs to them all and would take pictures of the fashion show.

Sakura had her suitcase packed and was sitting in Madison's living room. She looked around and a smile sprang to her face. Memories fled back into her mind and she felt so much at home in Madison's home. She leaned back into the sofa and shut her eyes, still smiling and listened to a clock.

"Now don't you go falling a sleep on me Sakura." Madison walked in, dragging her suitcase and her video camera in one hand. Sakura opened her eyes and looked at Madison.

"Nope, just waiting for you." Sakura smiled and stood up.

"Well let's go, mom's body guards are going to take us there! This is going to be great!" Madison put her hands together, her eyes going starry and she sighed deeply.

Sakura creates a huge sweat drop "O…k then, calm down Madison…let's get these cases into the car then you can control your…err…excitement."

As Madison and Sakura tried to drag the cases to the car, the bodyguards came up and took the cases themselves. Sakura and Madison looked at each other and burst out laughing as they walked towards the car.

It was a long journey or so it seemed to the girls. They talked a lot in the car and decided to make up their own song as the journey toiled onwards.

Madison:

I walk along the streets,

Alone into the night,

All I want to feel is safe and right.

Sakura:

I want to reach your hands,

To feel safe once more,

But all I feel is torn inside.

Madison and Sakura:

Where have you gone?

That light I know has faded,

Ever since you went away,

I'm alone inside of myself…

The bodyguard in the passenger seat to face the girls and smiled.

"We're here girls, hope you're going to like it here." The bodyguard smiled again and turned back to look forward. The girls peered out of their windows and saw the busy bustling streets of Tokyo. The car stopped outside a grand hotel and the bodyguards stepped out to take the luggage up into the lobby. The girls followed, looking around at all the people.

Sakura whispering to Madison, "I had no idea how busy this place could be."

Madison in a hushed voice, "Yeah, you're not kidding."

The girls were lead to the lobby and collected their room key. The bell boy led the way to their room and opened up the door.

"Wow!" they both ran inside. The room was luxuriously made up. The two beds had white sheet and the walls were painted a royal blue colour. There was a large balcony with a beautiful scene just outside. Sakura ran to the balcony and looked around.

"It's breath taking…" Sakura turned to Madison who was still stood in the room.

The bell boy left the room and shut the door. Sakura ran back into the room and dived onto a bed.

"This is great, Madison, you're right, I love it here, thank you for bringing me!" Sakura turned her head towards Madison who was just sitting down on the other bed.

"No, thank you Sakura for coming with me. It wouldn't have been the same without you." Sakura sat up and smiled at Madison. She then had an evil thought and turned picking up her pillow.

"No Sakura…you wouldn't…" Sakura's grin widened and she stood and attacked Madison with the pillow.

"Ahh, noooo!" Madison grabbed her pillow and fought back.

~~~~~~~~~

Soooooooo, what do you think? Muwhahahahahaha! First CCS fanfic I've ever done…oh boy…more to come if anyone likes it, thanks for reading!!