Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ I won't tell... ❯ I won't tell... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, this is my first fanfic ever! So, I thought that I'd start off with a one-shot. Hope you guys like it!
 
Summary
Kero has been caught raiding the fridge again. In a bid to not let Sakura know, he agrees to do something for Touya. However, Touya may find that the tables will turn...
 
“I'm home!”
Touya Kinomoto walked through the front door and dropped his bag on the floor, kicking off his shoes as he did so.
“Let's see...hmmm...otou-san won't be back until late tonight and Sakura has cheerleading practice,” he muttered, regarding the board.
He was just about to turn and go upstairs when he heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen. Grabbing a fairly heavy book off the shelf, he crept cautiously forward. At a first glance, nothing seemed to be out of place, but then Touya noticed that the fridge door was ajar and a long, suspicious- looking yellow tail poked out from the fridge.
“Cerberus?”
The diminutive guardian whirled around to face Touya, who had lowered the book.
“Cerberus, what are you doing?”
“Er...um...hehe...eating?!”
Touya sweatdropped as the little animal continued stuttering.
“Ehehe, I-I-I only wanted a snack. Um, please don't tell Sakura, she'll get mad at me...again...”
“What happened last time?” asked Touya curiously.
“Well...” Kero shuddered as he remembered.
 
~*~Flashback~*~
“Kero-chan!!”
“Ya, Sakura?”
“Don't 'ya' me, Kero-chan! Where have the cookies I baked for Syaoran gone?!”
“Er...hmmm...”
“Kero-chan...” Sakura glared at Kero.
“Er...I ate them...” muttered Kero looking guilty.
“KERO-CHAN!” exploded Sakura.
“I'm sorry Sakura, I didn't know.”
“Don't worry Kero-chan,” sighed Sakura looking disappointed, “I can make some more.”
At this, Kero looked up hopefully.
“But,” Sakura continued. His face fell again.
“As a penalty, please could you help me organize my bookcase? You can start by taking the books off the shelves and grouping them. I'm going to make some more cookies, and then I'll help you.”
Kero sighed as the door shut and regarded the bookcase with a look of annoyance.
~*~End flashback~*~
 
“I see,” said Touya, a slight smile playing on his lips.
“It took me aaages! And I wasn't allowed to have a cookie afterwards either!” wailed Kero. “Please don't tell Sakura!” he pleaded, looking up tearfully at Touya.
Touya smirked, amused at the sight of the mighty Cerberus begging with him.
“And what do I get from not telling Sakura?”
“Anything! Anything I can do!” cried Kero.
“Hmmm...well, alright. I won't tell her. In exchange, please could you...”
Here, he bent down and whispered something into the guardian's ear. When Kero heard what he had to do, he blinked and burst out laughing.
“What?” asked Touya defensively.
“You- you want me to do that?!” choked Kero, “and I suppose you can't do this yourself?!”
Touya blushed and warned Kero, “Don't you dare tell anyone else!! And you better do it or I'll tell Sakura!”
“Alright, alright! Just one question though, why?”
“Because I said so!” yelled Touya turning redder and redder in the face.
“OK! Sheesh, no need to get all worked up! Where is it?”
“It's on my desk, upstairs.”
“Alright! I'll get going then!”
Once Kero had fluttered away, Touya wiped his forehead with his sleeve and breathed a sigh of relief.
~*~*~
Touya was sitting at his desk doing some homework when Kero flew in through the open window.
“Done!” announced Kero.
“And?” asked Touya breathlessly.
“She told me to give you this.” Kero handed him a small slip of paper. Touya scanned the note, a smile breaking out across his features. Kero raised his eyebrows and commented snidely, “So, when are you going to ask her out?”
“Wh- what are you talking about?” asked Touya, blushing.
“Hmmm...let's see. You give me a box that smells suspiciously like chocolate and you tell me to give it to a certain girl, with a note that says: 'For the Angel of my dreams. T.K.' Admit it, you like that Chinese brat!”
“She's not a brat!” growled Touya.
“So, you're not a little gay-boy anymore, eh?”
“Cerberus!” whined Touya.
“OK, OK. One more thing though. Can I tell Syaoran? He is her cousin.”
“No way! Please don't Cerberus! If you tell him, I'm doomed! Him and his devious mind! I'll never be able to look at him straight in the eyes again,” moaned Touya sinking to the floor in misery.
“OK, I won't tell if you give me cake!”
Touya sighed and glared at the smirking guardian floating in front of him.
“Fine...”
 
 
Well, what do you guys think? A Touya x Meiling fic, although I normally prefer Touya x Kaho. I'm thinking of doing a slightly longer fic next time, but I want to see how well this goes down first! Please review! I'd love to know what you all think!
Icebird xxx