Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ journey to the east ❯ yep, another sad story... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

J o u r n e y to the e a s t

Cast of characters: (disclaimer: I own nothing! well… other than Tai and crystal, that is…)

Tai: crystal's boyfriend… and son of Sakura and Lee… the family's new Cardcapter!

Crystal: the new female Cardcapter… Tai's girlfriend

Sakura: the mother of Tai, the former Cardcapter.

Lee: the father of Tai, also the former Cardcapter.

*meeting*

Lee: how are you and your friend doing, son?

Tai: oh… we're fine. I just caught the newest one, the icy dragon!

Sakura: good job, son!

(Crystal enters)

Crystal: hiya! I got the dark angel card now!

Tai: hiya honey. Oh, wow! The dark angel card!?!

Crystal: yeah! And I've labeled it already!

Tai: awesome!

(In the park)

Tai: Let's test it!

Sakura: Aww, aren't they cute, training together?

Lee: why don't we use our old cards, eh? We could train too.

Sakura: sure!

(Narrator: a long and tall bush grew to split the two teams in half… I hope the barrier is sound-proof!)

Tai & crystal: (lot's of groaning and moaning)

(Vocalization on the other side)

Tai: do me, Crystal!

Crystal: sure! (She said it with some sick tone in her voice…)

(Crystal moaned VERY hard when Tai started to do his "thing"… then all of a sudden both of them didn't freeze but every thing froze while they were "training"…)

Crystal: you were excellent… heck, that was excellent! Now it's my turn!

(Authors comment: if you are thinking that they were having S-E-X no they were not. They were training. I just did that to make to you believe that they lost their virginity… never mind… sorry for the trickery…)

Tai: what happened to time?

Crystal: I don't know.

(all of a sudden a book came flying out of nowhere, along with a carrot, a cab, and a taxi. The duo ducked as the taxi and cab came.)

Tai: WTF?!? A flying taxi?!? When does that happen?!? (Please wait while Tai comes out to strangle the narrator…)

Narrator: please *choke* stand *cough* by… (The narrator kicks Tai back into the story.) And stay there! Jesus! That guy try's too hard at things! (A.K.A strangling, killing, etc.)

(Author's comment: okay then, back to the story…)

Tai: (growling) taxi my ass…

(All of a sudden the sky darkened and Rai, Kai Sai and Mia people popped out of nowhere.)

Sai: you must come with us! (She boomed)

Tai: well… you'll have to beat us first!

(All of a sudden, 4 beams of light came out and hit Rai, Sai, Kai and Mia)

Tai: did we do that? (He said while being clueless)

Crystal: not that I know of it. (Clueless as well)

(All of a sudden, billions of tiny things rained down on then, and they were sharp.)

Tai & crystal: Ow! What are those things?!?

Tiny things: we are little people, as you might call us.

Tai: what do you mean widdle pweeps?

Tiny things: woops, we put that magical sign on ya, sorry, we'll take it off.

Tai: tanx.

Tai: I meant thanks.

Crystal: can we be alone for, like, 15 minutes?

Little people: sure!

(They left)

(15 minutes later, they both didn't lose their virginity.) (Author's comment: if you wonder what that dot is, it says "didn't", LOL)

(Little people return)

Tiny things: We are bac- where did they go?

Tai: (hiding in a bush) lucky we got to escape! Gee, they're so tiny they won't find us!

Crystal: duh! Now, shhhhh!

(The widdle pweeps died searching for them, the reason?, and a giant stepped on them.)

Giant: woops! Sorry!

Crystal: what an idiot! Activate time swoop card!

Tai: activate icy dragon card!

(Narrator: They beat up the giant, tied him up, gagged him, and put him up for ritual.)

Tai: I told you not to do that any more! (He rushes into an invisible wall trying to strangle the narrator.)

Narrator: fyew! Activated just in time!

Ach! Writers block! I'll write more when it comes to mind!