Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lies,Secret,Memories and Choose ❯ The Lying heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lies,Secret,Memories and the Choose:
Chapter 1: The Lying Heart

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS but Clamp does!
Summary: Sakura and Syaoran relationship is very tight. They are couples but then something ruined their relationship.

A 15 year old young Japanese girl with emerald green eyes and auburn hair woke up from
her sleep. Her name is Sakura. She discovered that she's a cardcaptor back when she's only a 10 year old girl. She went to her desk and she took a look on the picture. It's her picture with her a boy with amber brown eyes and messy chestnut hair. It's her childhood friend and her ex-boyfriend. His name is Li Syaoran. He has magic too. He helped Sakura catching the Clow cards back then. Even though they're enemies, love fell right into their arms but they eventually broke up two months ago. She remembered the good times they had together and the time they finally have to let go.

^*<Flashback>*^

Two months ago, Sakura was getting ready for their 1st month of their relationship. She went straightly to the mall after their school hours to buy something for Syaoran. While she's in the mall, she saw Rika.
She shouted,
“Rika, can you help me pick some clothes for you know?”.
Rika asked,
”for what occasion?”
Sakura continued,
“Well! It's our 1st month together tomorrow”
Rika replied with a sighed,
“Oh Yeah”
Rica thought angrily,
I just hate Sakura.I wish Li and Sakura would break up.

Rika replied,
“sure!”
They went to a gift store, clothes store and shoes store and they eventually found a gift for syaoran. Sakura bought a green t-shirt for syaoran for she knows its syaoran's favorite color. On their way home, they went to the park to take a stroll.
Sakura said,
“Can we go near the lake?”
Rika replied,
”okay”.
While they're taking a stroll, Rika saw Syaoran.
Rika shouted,
“Look! it's Syaoran!”
Sakura replied cheerfully,
“Yeah, you're right! Can you wait here for a moment? I'll just call him”
She's about to run towards him but they saw a girl, who is crying, is running towards Syaoran.
Sakura stopped running. She went closer on Syaoran's position. Syaoran didn't notice any single move. The girl bumped on Syaoran's chest and squeezed tightly Syaoran's shirt. Sakura's heart is beating really fast.
The girl said,
“You're right. I understand now. If you aren't by my side, i will never survive and live. Thank you for last
night!”
Syaoran said and hugged her comfortingly,
“It's ok.” He hugged her tightly. “We should go back to my house.”
The girl replied,
“okay little wolf”
Syaoran replied,
“Stop crying now. Okay? Let's head back”
Syaoran carried the girl and he walked away. A tear rose up from Sakura's emerald eyes. She's confused.
She thought,
Who is she? Why? What does she mean? It's like syaoran is betraying me? What does he, “Thank you for the last night”, mean?
Her tears didn't stop so her thoughts. She quickly wiped it out and went away. She went back towards Rika.
Rika knew who that girl was. Rika knew that she's syaoran best friend who lives in China. Something came up on her mind. She thought of not telling the truth.
Sakura went towards Rika like nothing happened and she asked,
“Do you know who she is?”
She acted innocently as she replied,
“ I don't know her but the weird thing is that she hugged him. I heard a little of what they were talking about. I mean it's like she's his girl or something. I saw them yesterday also near the airport. Syaoran's up to something. I mean what does she mean when she told him, “thank you for the last night?”
Sakura couldn't control herself anymore. Her emotions are continuing to flow so does her anger.
Sakura shouted angrily,
“ Don't tell me. He's…” She stopped and sighed for a while. She couldn't say it loudly. She said,
“betraying and cheating me for another girl”. It's like a whisper and a little bit sound of despair.
Rika shouted,
“I can't believe it. Syaoran is betraying you and he's going out like that with another girl!! How could he!”
Sakura just can't believe what she saw. Her tears continue to fall like there's no end. She just can't accept it. A love waited for 5 years and it only lasted for a month, Rika's evil smile lit up but sakura didn't notice a single thing.
Rika thought,
“She caught the trap. How stupid this girl is! She believed me. I hope this will continue!”
Sakura shouted,
“this is what I get?! How could he cheat me?! After all this time, he's just playing my heart! I'm not a toy who he can play until it had grown out of him!!”
Sakura ran as far and fast as she could so she could get home early. Her tears are falling on her rosy cheeks.
She thought angrily,
How could he cheat me? I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear any word from him. I don't want to love him anymore!
Rika shouted,
“Sakura, wait!”
She stopped and thought,
“Well Well! Dreams do come true. This is getting good. I'll just wait for them to break up then it's my turn”
She didn't follow Sakura's footsteps but instead, she went straight home with a smile of vengeance and hatred.
Sakura arrived on her house. She quickly wiped her tears. She showed her fake smile. She opened the door and greeted her mother softly.

“Konbanwa! Okaa-san”
Her mother greeted her,
”Konbanwa! Honey, Would you like to eat now? I'm nearly done.”
Sakura replied as she tried to keep her tears in her eyes,
“okaa-san, I will skip dinner today. I need to do something for our school tomorrow and I'm pretty full right now.”
Her mom replied with a sigh,
“okay honey! Don't stay up too much! I'll just put some food in the microwave in case you get hungry”
Sakura replied,
“hai! Okaa-san!”
Sakura ran quickly and went to her bedroom. She jumped into her bed. She covered her face with a pillow so no one could her cry. She cried and cried. She felt betrayed. She felt used. She hated this feeling of being weak. Her heart broke into million pieces. She felt her heart with pain and agony. She couldn't believe it. It's her first time to feel such emotion. She had never felt this kind of emotion. It's like a sword that continues to shatter her heart. Her dreams are disappearing.
She thought angrily,
“How could he do that to me? How could he lie and betray me?”
“What did I do to him? I gave my love and loyalty to him! It didn't satisfy him?! WHAT?! Why do I need to feel this?! WHY?!”
She continued as she went off to her dreamland.
On the other hand, her mother noticed her daughter's vibes.
Her mom thought worriedly,
“Is she going to be okay?”
The next morning, she woke up early with a sad face. She noticed that she's still wearing her school uniform because she didn't change last night. She checked her phone and found 10 messages from him. She read it one by one.
1st message:
“My cherry blossom, tomorrow is the day! We'll do something special tomorrow. Okay? I love you”
2nd message:
“I called at your house and your mother answered it. She said you went out. I hope you're having fun! Take care love!”
3rd message:
“I called at your house again and your mother said that you're right upstairs and doing something. You didn't eat your dinner. I'm getting worried. Please eat something ok? Love you.”
4th message..
5th message…
6th message….
7th message…..
8th message……
9th message…….
10th message:
“ Happy 1st month my cherry blossom! I hope we will last for an eternity :P! By the way, don't forget later ok? We will do something special for this day. Love you so much cherry blossom!”
Another set of tears rose up from her eyes. She deleted all of his messages.
She thought,
“ I don't want to hear any word from him! He's such a liar!”
She went to her bathroom and she took a shower then she put on her school uniform. She fixed her auburn hair. She got her bag and she went
downstairs.
She greeted sadly with a fake smile,
”Ohayo Okaa-san and oniichan!”
Her mom replied,
“Ohayo my cherry blossom! Honey...are you feeling okay? You look quite down.”
Sakura lied with a fake smile,
“Hai! okaa-san. I'm just tired. I stayed up late last night.”
Her brother mocked her,
”Ohayo monster!”
Sakura didn't say anything to Touya and it was unusual for him that his little sister didn't reply or anything.
Her brother thought,
weird? Something must have happened! Hmm”
Her brother said,
“Did that brat harm you?! I'm going to kill him!”
She replied,
“ iie..oniichan. I'm just tired that's all.”
They took a seat and ate. After she's done eating, her mother approached her and
Her mother said,
“By the way honey, Syaoran sent you some bouquet. It's in the sala.”
She replied,
“ okay okaasan”
She went to the sala and grabbed the bouquet. She picked up her bag and tied her shoes. As she went out of the house, she threw the bouquet in the garbage can. She walked to school. She passed-by Syaoran's house. She felt uneasy about it. When she was about to ran. Sakura saw the girl that was with Syaoran yesterday. She saw them getting out of the house together. Sakura felt the rush and sher ran away .Syaoran saw Sakura running off and
He shouted,
“sakura! Wait!”
Sakura didn't reply and she continued to run away from him.
He thought,
weird! I guess I'll approach her at school
The girl shouted cheerfully,
“Bye Syaoran! Have a good day”
Syaoran replied,
“Bye Meinan!”
He went to school. Sakura arrived at school then Syaoran also arrived. Syaoran saw Sakura then he tapped Sakura's shoulder. He covered her eyes with his hands.
He said,
“Ohayo my beautiful cherry blossom! Guess who am I!”
Sakura replied angrily to Syaoran,
“I know it's you Syaoran. Don't touch me okay?! Just leave me alone! I'll be late for class!”
She ran away.
Syaoran thought,
weird! What has gotten into her? ”
The bell rang.
He walked away. Rika saw Syaoran. They are the only two people left at the gate.
She thought,
I have to look innocent. I will use my power and I'll punch him to look more real
Syaoran saw Rika so he shouted,
“Ohayo Rika! Sakura is acting weird all day. Do you know the reason why?”
Suddenly, Rika punched Syaoran.
She shouted,
“BAKA! How could you do that to Sakura? How could you cheat her and
betray her!”
She levitated Syaoran and threw him into the tree. Rika casted a spell to Syaoran so he will forget that she used magic.
But before Syaoran can say anything, Rika left.
Syaoran thought sadly,
What does she mean about that? Weird!”
He washed his bruises and went to his class. Sakura has been acting weird all day. She didn't speak to him or notice him. Whenever he calls her attention, she doesn't move or anything. He just let time ran because this afternoon will soon clear up this mess. As time goes fast, their favorite subject
came up. Their favorite subject is P.E. They went all of them into the gym.
Their PE teacher greeted them,
“Good afternoon Class! Today, we will learn Ballroom dancing!
The students replied,
“Not that kind of dance! UGH!”
Their teacher said and encouraged them to participate,
“ome down class! I will choose who is going to be your partner.”
The teacher shouted
“Ms. Rika, your partner will be Mr. Yuki”
Many names have been called and the last two weren't called yet.
The teacher shouted,
“ Miss kinomoto and Mister Li! The last couple for today!”
Sakura thought angrily
“Great! I'm with the cheater!”
The teacher instructed them,
“Class! First, boys ask the girls if they want to dance okay? now do it!
The boys asked the girls. Girls have no choice because it's their grade also.
Syaoran asked Sakura gently,
“Do you want to dance with me?My princess”
Sakura replied,
“no Thanks.!”

Syaoran asked ,
“You're acting strange lately! We need to talk!”
Sakura shouted angrily,
”I'm not going to dance with a cheater like you!”
The whole class stopped dancing. The students started to murmur about the couple.
A girl whispered to her partner,
“What does she mean by that?”
Another voice was heard,
“There she is again. She is getting a lot of attention again?”
“Are they going to break up? This is good!”
“Poor Sakura! I think Syaoran's betraying her?!”
Sakura was about to run then she fell off. Syaoran offered a hand to Sakura but then,
Sakura shouted,
“ I don't need your hand! Don't touch me!”
She tried to stand up but she fell down again.
She said to her PE teacher,

“My legs are hurting. I couldn't stand up. I think I need to go to clinic”
Her teacher shouted,
“Mr. Li! Please accompany Ms. Kinomoto and take her to the
clinic!”
Syaoran ran immediately and helped Sakura. Sakura had no choice. Syaoran carried her bridal style. Her carried her towards at the back at the gym and placed her on a bench.
Sakura shouted,
“ Hey! This isn't the clinic! Take me there Syaoran!”
Syaoran shouted,
“Answer my question first Sakura! I'm so confused with you. Why are you acting so strange lately? Rika too! She said that I betrayed you and cheated you! What does she mean by that?huh?!”
Sakura remained calm and her tears built up on her eyes. They fell down on her cheeks.
She said,
“Because … Because! I saw you yesterday. You were hugging a girl on the park and what does she mean "Thank you for last night" huh?! You betrayed and cheated me.”
Her tears continued to fall down. Syaoran was about to wipe her tears but she whipped his hands.
Syaoran chuckled and said,
“My little Cherry Blossom! That's my Bestfriend from China, Meinan and”
Sakura stopped him and sakura shouted
“oh! That's what everybody says,” she is only my bestfriend. You're lying to me! I dont trust you anymore. Just date with an another girl.”
Syaoran replied,” No! I don't date anyone except you! kimi o ai shiteru(I love you) more than anyone.You just don't trust me. She's just a friend! Nothing Else! I would never betray you! You're the only one I love!”
She continued to cry and she shouted angrily,
“ you're just lying to me! I don't trust your words! I saw what I have to see! How can you erase that huh?! I have my evidence and it's on my own eyes!”
She cried. He went closer to Sakura and said,
“I think we had enough. This relationship won't work out between us. You don't trust me and you don't believe in my words. I will let you go my little cherry blossom. This relationship is over. Farewell my love.
A single tear escaped from his eyes and he walked away. Sakura stayed on the spot. On Sakura's eyes,
crystal tears fell on her rosy cheeks.
She thought,
“I can't believe it

She ran straight home. Syaoran went back to the gym.
Syaoran said to their PE teacher,
“She was sent home by the nurse because her legs are really in pain and she can't walk.”
Their PE teacher replied,
“okay! People! Please continue to work on your steps!”
Sakura immediately arrived home .She went to her room and jumped into the bed and she cried all night. Since that day, they never talk again.

^*<Flashback ends>*^

After remembering that , Sakura cried because she didn't want to remember that feeling again. Because of a lie of a friend, It resulted a love of pain and agony.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------< br> Info's:
Rika is Sakura's bestfriend.
Rika has a magical powers but Sakura and Syaoran didn't know.
Meinan is the bestfriend of Syaoran in China.
Yuki is the cousin of Syaoran.
Tomoyo will be featured in the next installment(Secret)
Rika has a crush on Syaoran but Sakura didn't know.
Sakura's mom is alive while her father is not.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------