Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Magic meets Greater Magic ❯ Harry's Birthday ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CHAPTER2
"Good Morning Harry!" Hermione said waking up Harry. "We get our O.W.L.s today remember."
Harry went to the Burrow early this summer and had all of his homework done for once AND was having fun. It had been nearly a month since Sirius had died and it has been hard and these days Harry had a rough time with everyone trying to comfort him. He didn’t tell anyone but all of the comforting made everything even worse. Most of the time he would cut himself off from the rest of the world. He couldn’t sleep peacefully at all, and not because Voldimort was getting stronger but every time he would see a dead Sirius and a dead Hermione and Ron and the prophecy kept on ringing in his head.
To make matters any worse on our hero he inherited everything he didn’t want from Sirius. He didn’t want anything that reminded him of Sirius. So he gave Hagrid Buckbeak, the headquarters stayed the same and he left the to Dumbledore, and Kreacher had to stays his weather he liked it or not and he didn’t.
"I’ll be down in fifteen minutes okay?" Harry replied as he got out of bed. Then he saw the worried look on Hermione’s face. "I’m okay I swear."
"Okay I’ll see you downstairs." Hermione said and left without another word. Her and everyone else were so worried about and of course would try to hide it but it only made him madder.

"He’ll be down soon." Hermione said sadly as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "I don’t even think that he even realized that it’s his birthday today."
"The poor dear he’s had it tough ever since the school term ended." Mrs. Weasly said frowning. "Well we’ll just have to remind him. Everyone’s hear and I won’t let his sixteenth birthday go to waste." She said putting on a smile.

Harry came down the stairs to a loud "SURPRISE!". Everyone from the Order was there including Ron’s two older brothers, Charlie and Bill, and Fleur holding Bill’s hand and on her hand was an engagement ring. The only people absent were Sirius (of course) and Persy, who was still being a bastard to everyone.
"It’s not my birthday." Harry said looking confused but then looked at the calendar and saw that it really was his sixteenth birthday.
"Oy mate how could you forget you own birthday. Soon you’ll forget about your friends." Ron said jokingly.
"Sorry I’ve not been in my head for a while." Harry apologized.
"No need to apologize dear we know it’s been hard. Well let’s sit down and have breakfast." Mrs. Weasly said giving him a hug and pouring a ton of food onto his plate.
‘I’ll tell him later.’ Dumbledore said in his head as he enjoyed seeing the first real smile on Harry’s face in weeks.

"Harry can I talk to you?" Dumbledore asked as he approached Harry when people started to leave and Harry nodded. "You see Harry I have asked an old friend of mine to send his students to Hogwarts. Now these aren’t just any students, they have powers far beyond your average witch or wizard. They are around your age. There are three girls and one boy and two guardians. Their names are Sakura, Tomoyo, Meilin, Syaoran, Keroberus, and Yue. They are coming to train and to protect the students."
"Sir where are they from?" Harry asked so confused because everything was happening to fast.
"I’ll tell you more later for now good bye and happy birthday." Dumbledore said and left.