Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Hard ❯ Cp 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/u note: Hey guys! No I'm not dead, as much as some ppl want me to be, I'm not. I'm soooo sorry for not updating quicker, my life has taken a turn for the worst and I have fallen into a deep depression. So I'll try and work more on my story, but plz bare with me...

Memories are Hard

By: Cherrylilwolf

Ch. 3

"....." = talking

`.....' = thinking

*....* = p.o.v

^…^ change of person

(....) = me ^.^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Last times on Memories are hard*

All of a sudden Sakura came running threw the door and ran down the stairs. Syaoran ran after her. (Of course) He finally reached her he grabbed her hand. Sakura stopped for a minute and looked into his eyes. She raised her hand.

SMACK!

And with that Sakura was gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

^Sakura^

`Why was he so cold?! How could he say a think like that? Doesn't he love me?' Sakura thought as she ran down the street.

She had no idea were in the world she was going, but she just knew that she couldn't stay any longer with Syaoran. (Ok I'm sorry about this I was misleading. I don't mean that she doesn't love Syoa, I just mean she couldn't take it anymore. Ok on with the story) She decided to go to the only place that could cheer her up at this point. Her elementary school courtyard!

^Syaoran^

`I did deserve that, and I know I did. I had no right to yell at her for anything. I love her. I have to go find her, an apologize. Now where could she be?' Syaoran thought as he ran down the road looking for Sakura.

(Ok in this story they can't sense each other aurora, not yet, anyways.......I think that I put it in later.....sorry I haven't looked at this story in so long I forgot)

^Sakura^

Sakura sat under a tree in the courtyard. She remembered all the good times that Syaoran and her had shared. She could still remember the first good time that they had shared in the courtyard. The time that they talked about the clow cards. She now felt the same pain that she had felt he time she watched Syaoran get on a plain and move back to Hong Kong. She felt heartbroken, confused, and loneliness.

^Normal^

It was getting dark and a little chilly. Syaoran had looked everywhere for Sakura and still no sign of her. He was about to give up when he felt her presence. (See I told you I put some in later. Wasn't sure)

Sakura was in deep thought when a figure stood in front of her, She was a little bit frightened when the person sat next her. It was to dark to see their face, so she did the best thing she could at that moment. She cried.

"Please don't cry, I hate to see you cry." The figure said to her.

All of a sudden she could tell it was Syaoran. A wave of emotions swept over her. She was still very mad at Syaoran, but she knew that she needed him right now. So she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Syaoran!" Sakura said as she put her arms around his neck.

Syaoran was a little surprised by her actions, but he put his arms around her waist and held her as tight yet as loving as he could.

"I'm so sorry Sakura. I never meant..." Syaoran tried to tell her, but was stopped by a soft pair of lips.

It took Syaoran a few seconds to realize what had happened, but as soon as he did.......

Finally, a few a few moments, they pulled away.

"I forgive you. I understand. Really I do. You were just worried and frustrated. And it's all because of me." Sakura said.

Unfortunately this kawaii moment was ruined by a hard storm. (Yea I know you want to kill me right now........My bad!) The rain had started to pour down. Neither Sakura nor Syaoran cared about the rain. They were just cared about being with each other, in each other's arms.

Sakura had now started to shiver. Syaoran held her even tighter trying to warm her up.

As they walked back Sakura being even colder had began to turn semi blue. Syaoran looked down at Sakura as she looked up at him.

"Sakura? Are you ok? Your lips are turning blue." Syaoran said as he put a hand to her forehead.

She was burning up again, even more so then last time.

"I'm.....just.....so..." Sakura never did get a chance to finish her sentence, she had fainted. (Well duh....go figure)

Syaoran caught her before se hat the pavement and picked her tiny form up and carried her home.

When he got home Syaoran laid Sakura on her bad and covered her with as many blankets as he could find. He couldn't make her stop shivering.

Syaoran then remembered that they both were in wet, freeing cold clothes. He didn't mind himself he just didn't want Sakura to get pneumonia, which most likely she already had.

Suddenly a very loud and unexpected voice was heard.

"SYAORAN!!"

`Oh no! No, Anything but this! Anyone but her!!" Syaoran screamed in his mind.

"I'm in here!" Syaoran called back to the voice.

He looked to Sakura and his eyes softened. He stroked her hair with his hand.

"Where's here?" The voice called.

"Sakura's room!" he called back.

Just then the door was throne open. In the doorway was a girl, she had black hair that was tied in two buns up top her head......Meilin..

(AHHH NO NOT HER!!!)

"What the heck is going on?!" Meilin yelled.

"Shh...Stop yelling. " Syaoran said trying to calm her down.

"Avalon! What are you doing with my Syaoran!" Meilin yelled as she walked over to Sakura's bed.

(Um...I guess she didn't know they were living together *.*')

Meilin started to try and wake Sakura up. Finally Syaoran stepped in. But it was to late, Sakura was starting to stir.

"Now look what you did Meilin, you woke her up!" Syaoran screamed at Meilin.

"Good." Meilin yelled back.

"Ugh." Was all Sakura could say as she began to open her eyes.

"Sakura!! What are you doing with my Sayoran!!??" Meilin said as she shook Sakura.

"Stop it!!" Syaoran screamed as he pushed Meilin off of Sakura.

Syaoran picked up Sakura, who had fallen to the floor. He put her back into bed and turned to Meilin again.

Syaoran marched over to her and was about to slap her for hurting Sakura, but he heard Sakura stir again. He just couldn't bring himself to hurt anyone at that point. Sayoran eyes showed some tears as he began to tell Meilin about what had happened. After he had told her, Meilin also had tears in her eyes.

(Well what do you know, Meilin does have a soft side......*Sings* come see the softer side of sears.....oh oops.....SORRY!!!!)

"What can I do to help out?" Meilin asked.

"Can you please get Sakura out of her wet clothes and into these dry ones?"

Syaoran asked as he handed her some clothes that he had found in Sakura's dresser. (We're not going to go there on how Syaoran knew where the right clothes were)

Meilin nodded and Syaoran walked out of the room. He didn't want to be a pervert, yet he didn't want to leave Sakura's side.

A couple of minutes later Meilin came down the stairs.

"Ok she's nice and warm." Meilin told Syaoran as she sat down in a chair.

Syaoran stood up and said, "Good, I'll go see if she want anything to eat."

"Don't!" Meilin yelled as she jumped out of her chair.

(Hey I've done that before.....it was really funny, I ended up onto of our sub. Hey the girl next to me pushed me!! But yea, we won't go there)

"Why not?" Syaoran asked.

"Because she's asleep, don't worry she wont sleep that long." Meilin explained.

^2 days later^ (Yea, she wont sleep that long.......)

Sakura had still not woken up, but her fever had decreased dramatically. Syaoran never left her side. He stayed with her day and night.....(Awwww I want a guy to do that to me) But after 2 day he was starting to get restless...

(Oh umm...n/m)

"Sakura, I'll be right back." Syaoran told her.

As he was about to walk threw the doorframe he hear her stir. He walked back to her to check on her and saw that she was fine. He decided to take a walk around the block for a few minutes.

Sakura opened her eyes just as Syaoran had shut the front door.

"Syaoran?" Sakura said as she opened her eyes.

Sakura looked around her room to find Syaoran gone. Sakura slowly stared to get up. When she heard the phone right downstairs. She got out of bed and slowly made her way down the stairs. She then heard the answering come on.

"Hello, Hey guys its Meilin. Pick up if you're there. Well I was just wandering if Sakura was doing any better. I'll be by later. If you want me to pick something up for your dinner I will, just call me. Please call me back, Bye." And with that she hung up.

`Thank you Meilin.' Sakura thought to herself.

Sakura started to feel alone, but she knew Syaoran would come back to her. She finally made it to the living room. She didn't feel like watching t.v, so she decided to go make herself some tea.

As Sakura was trying to reach the teacups she heard the front door open then close. She tired to call to Syaoran, but her throat was to dry from not drinking anything in 2 days. So she went back to trying reach the tea cups.

^Syaoran^

"Sakura!" I yelled as I came running out from her room.

`Oh my Gods, where is she?! Why isn't she in her room?!' Syaoran thought as he searched the upstairs......suddenly....

*CRASH!!!!*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/n note: Soooooo what did you think??? I'll really try to update my chapter more.......oh one more thing......for the story "Nightmares" I have absolutely not ideas anymore.......if you have any plz email them to me.....ok well thanks to everyone who reviewed my last chapters. R+R!!!