Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ memories of destiny ❯ It's not fair ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Memories of Destiny
 
By: Shajira
 
 
Summary:
 
 
They are sweet friends in the past…They are enemies in the present…They are to share the rest of their future together…Could destiny etch itself in their hearts? SxS & ExT
 
 
Disclaimers: Do I still have to say it??? I don't own CCS!!!!...Yeah, that's pretty hard to say, ehehe
 
 
A/N: I know, I know…I still have my Because of You to write!!!! Ehehehe, but the rain makes school life more boooooring that's why here's a fic that's been haunting me since yesterday….And to my dear dear dear reviewers and mare (^____^) and to you readers out dear, this is for all of you and hope you'd enjoy…
 
 
This is a treat from me for having such a high, as in oh my god high, grade in my worst subject….I think I'm dreaming…
 
 
 
--------OoO------- Chapter I: It's unfair
 
 
 
“Yo, Saks!!!” a 21-year-old violet-haired girl called outside her cousin's bedroom door.
 
 
“What?” a puzzled auburn-haired girl same as her age asked once the door opened.
 
 
“Uncle Clow and Auntie Yelan are downstairs!!”
 
 
“Really? Are Touya and Fuutie finally getting married?” Sakura shrieked with excitement.
 
 
“Oh, dear God…Sakura, you really want to get rid of your brother,” Tomoyo exclaimed with a horrified giggle.
 
“Come on, Moyo, we both know that out of the four Li sisters, Fuutie's squeal is the best medicine to cure onii-chan's Kaijuu Syndrome.”
 
 
Tomoyo laughed even more when she remembered the time Touya Kinomoto called Sakura a monster in front of Fuutie Li. Fuutie didn't like the way he called her Kawaii Sakura a monster so she squealed…err, screamed at the top of her lungs that Sakura is too cute to be a monster. And Tomoyo was glad that she caught that on tape. Touya's expression was priceless.
 
 
“Oh, Saks, we should get down now. The olds are talking about uncle Clow's only son and Auntie's son.”
 
 
“You mean, Fanran, Fuutie, Feimiel and Shiefa's cousin and brother?”
 
 
“Yep, the ones whom we haven't ever met.”
 
 
“Waii!!! What are we waiting for? Let's go, Moyo-chan!”
 
 
On Sakura's mark, the two girls raced downstairs to Fujitaka's study room.
 
 
Sakura Kinomoto, a gorgeous emerald-eyed beauty with silky waist line auburn hair is the 21-year old only daughter of archeologist Fujitaka Kinomoto and model Nadeshiko Kinomoto. The family owns the leading construction company in all of Japan and sponsors different archeological sites. The Hong Kong branch is currently handled by the eldest son, 26-year old Touya Kinomoto.
 
 
The video camera addict Tomoyo Daidouji, daughter of Sonomi Daidouji who owns a modeling company. She has a pair of sparkling amethyst eyes and shiny violet hair which she always puts up in pony tails and braids.
 
 
Nadeshiko and Sonomi are sisters making Sakura and Tomoyo close cousins.
 
 
“Why didn't mom and dad tell us uncle and auntie are coming?”
 
 
“I think it's a surprise visit.”
 
 
Sakura just nodded in understanding. Clow Reed Hiiragizawa is brother to Yelan who married the powerful business tycoon Xeon Li. Clow Reed and Yelan have been friends with Fujitaka, Nadeshiko and Sonomi since childhood.
 
 
But the siblings moved to Hong Kong when Clow got married to his Chinese fiancée and was ordered by his father to take over the family business which is an advertising company. He has an only son who was away in England to study and live with his grandparents.
 
 
Yelan too got married soon after Fuji and Nad's wedding. She has four daughters who are quads namely Fanran, Feimiel, Fuutie and Shiefa. And an only son who is extremely close with Clow's son, making him decides to live and study in England too.
 
 
Up `til now, Sakura and Tomoyo have never met the two men who are always out of the country with their expeditions. The girls both think that those two spoiled wealthy bachelor's idea of having fun away from their hardworking parents is not a pleasant idea. That's why they didn't bother wasting their time finding information about those two.
 
 
“Wait up, Saks. They're in the study room,” Tomoyo reminded when they reach the closed door of the study room.
 
 
“And that only means we're off limits!!” Sakura quietly whined.
 
 
“What should we do now?”
 
 
Then in a matter of milliseconds, Sakura has that wicked grin on her face. No one would think that she is supposed to be an angel base on her expression.
 
 
“Oh, you naughty girl!” Tomoyo exclaimed riding along. They raced to the kitchen and entered the secret doorway just below the table of flowers. It led them to the small hole where they could listen to whatever the adults are talking about.
 
 
You guys are now probably wondering why such change of attitude and now obvious interest on the two guys they don't like.
 
 
Well, a few days back, Sakura and Tomoyo learned that they would be meeting the two on Yelan and Xeon's 25th wedding anniversary and they want to know if they are good boys.
 
 
“Do you think our Tomoyo and Sakura would like to wed Eriol and Xiao Lang?” came Nadeshiko's question which froze Tomoyo and Sakura.
 
 
`Wed?!' Sakura mouthed to Tomoyo whose eyes just widened in reaction.
 
 
“Oh, I bet they would. Eriol and Xiao Lang are two of the most handsome men there are. And Tomoyo and Sakura are both breathtakingly beautiful,” Sonomi said in a dreamy voice. “They would make great couples!!”
 
 
The men in the room laughed. “We can't wait to have grandchildren,” Clow and Fujitaka stated at the same time.
 
 
“They would be the key in merging our companies,” Yelan said.
 
 
“Then we'll arrange the children's weddings the soonest possible time,” Fujitaka declared which earned the approval of the others.
 
 
“Oh Sonomi, Yelan, let's make the best weddings Japan and China would ever witness!!” Nadeshiko said with excitement.
 
 
“Wedding gowns!” Sonomi's obvious statement.
 
 
“Wedding plans!” said Yelan.
 
 
Tomoyo and Sakura just shook their heads frantically in the entire conversation. They don't want to get married! Especially with those two!!
 
 
“But whose gonna wed who?” Clow suddenly asked.
 
 
Silence filled the room. The only sound could be heard is the mad beating of our heroines' hearts.
 
 
“Well…Sakura is a sucker for mature men…”
 
 
“And my son is such a glaring baby,” Yelan dryly stated. “I wonder when Xiao Lang would grow up.”
 
 
“Tomoyo is the sensible one. She might have the power to tame Xiao Lang.”
 
 
“So, Sakura and Eriol, then Xiao Lang and Tomoyo?”
 
 
“Let's get out of here!” Tomoyo told Sakura and they quickly left, swearing to hell the idea of an arrange marriage.
 
 
-------Inside the room
 
 
“No, no, no…” Nadeshiko disagreed. “I like the idea of Sakura and Xiao Lang being together. Remember when they were three?”
 
 
With that, Yelan cheered up. “Oh, yes. We paired them up for the Halloween and they made such a cute pairing. And Xiao Lang is so protective of Sakura. He always stands up for her when scary looking guests come to approach them. He would always say that he would protect his cherry blossom from ugly looking monsters.”
 
 
“And remember when my Tomoyo kissed Eriol's cheek?” Sonomi asked, laughing. “We caught that on tape along with his blushing!”
 
 
“And the two cried non stop when we separated them,” Fujitaka added.
 
 
The adults all became nostalgic.
 
 
“And besides, I like Eriol's azure eyes!”
 
 
“And Xiao Lang's messy hair!”
 
 
“And Sakura's emerald eyes!”
 
 
“And Tomoyo's wonderful voice!”
 
 
“And---“
 
 
“Alright, alright! Sakura and Xiao Lang; Eriol and Tomoyo!” Clow announced just to cease the women's squeals.
 
 
“Geez…too much talking and squealing…no wonder where the girls got their high-pitched squeals,” Fujitaka mumbled.
 
 
“And no wonder why the boys love to complain,” Sonomi shot back.
 
 
 
 
-------OoO-------
 
 
“I can't believe they could do this to us!!” Sakura exclaimed once inside her room.
 
 
“Arrange marriage? With those two?!” Tomoyo seconded. “Nooo way!!!”
 
 
“Oh, Moyo, I don't want to get married…I want to fall in love!!”
 
 
“Damn right. We don't love them…Heck, we don't even know them!”
 
Silence filled the room as tears fall from Sakura and Tomoyo's eyes. They don't want to accept the fact that the persons who mattered to them most are manipulating them…
 
 
It's unfair.
 
 
 
-------OoO-------
 
 
“Yo, Syaoran, have you heard the news?”
 
 
“What news?” the said chocolate brown-haired man asked his cousin without even bothering to raise his face. He is busy flipping the pages of a well-known magazine.
 
 
Eriol rolled his eyes while attempting to sip his tea. The two are currently in their private plane. They were from Paris and now they are heading to Japan. “Will you stop locating your next victim!”
 
 
Syaoran didn't even flinch. He just turned to Eriol with a bored look. His parents' anniversary is in two weeks and he hasn't found his date yet. No model in the magazine has caught his attention. “What news?”
 
 
“We're getting married.”
 
 
-------OoO-------
 
 
Eow eow guyzzzzz!!! Ahehehe, liked it? I hope so!!!
 
 
Did I over exaggerate it? Or so out of character? But hey, it's a fanfic!! Weeeh, I can't wait for Syao-kun's reaction!!!!
 
 
Please please review…pwetty pwease???
 
 
And oh, thank you sooooo much for the reviews of Because of you, Forevermore and Midnight Wolf….Love what you did, arigatou!!! God bless and take care, guys….
 
 
 
Shaji ^______^
The witchie High Priestess, ahehe