Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ memories of destiny ❯ amethy escape and azure meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wehehehe, at last, here's the next chappie of Memories of Destiny. Especially dedicated to …
 
-----OoO----
 
Chapter II: Amethyst Escape and Azure Meeting
 
-----OoO----
 
 
“We're getting married.”
 
 
Eriol prepared himself for the explosion of the bomb.
 
 
Any moment now.
 
 
Just wait for his words to enter his cousin's thick head.
 
 
Wait a little longer.
 
 
10
 
 
9
 
 
8
 
 
7
 
 
6
 
 
5
 
 
4
 
 
3
 
 
2
 
 
1.75
 
 
1.5
 
 
1.25
 
 
1
 
 
0.75
 
 
0.5
 
 
0.25
 
 
0.00001…
 
 
 
“SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
That's right. It finally struck him.
 
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Come, dearie.”
 
 
Sakura and Tomoyo meekly walked toward their mothers and aunts. When they woke up this morning, they decided it would be best not to tell the adults what they overheard. They would let them explain themselves.
 
 
“What do you think of the idea spending our anniversary outside our countries?” Yelan asked them, a twinkle in her warm brown eyes.
 
 
“Hoe?”
 
 
Nadeshiko laughed good-naturedly. “Darling, your uncle and auntie have been planning on having an out of town celebration for years now. And they both agreed that it is now the best time to do that.”
 
 
“And only family and close friends are invited,” Sonomi added. “Well, some business associates are sure to come, too. Knowing that the men would never forget them.”
 
 
“Where to, auntie?” Tomoyo asked.
 
 
The three women shared identical smirks. Funny how it matches Xiao Lang's and Eriol's innocent mysterious smile.
 
 
----OoO----
 
 
“I am so not getting married. I swear!!!” Syaoran stated for the millionth time. Ever since the bomb exploded, he keeps on telling poor Eriol that he won't get married.
 
 
“Will you stop screaming like a girl!?! I don't want to be deaf ya know.”
 
 
“I don't care. I just don't want to be tied down by some …some girl! And don't tell me you'll sacrifice your bachelorhood just for someone who'll nag you for the rest of your life.”
 
 
“Hey, I didn't say anything like that,” Eriol defended; a slight frown on his features. He, too, doesn't want to marry someone he doesn't even know.
 
 
Syaoran just growled. “That's why I am so not getting married. I swear!!”
 
 
Eriol's head fell anime style. `Here we go again,' he groaned. He looked outside the plane window. Any moment now they will land on Japan. They will land on the hands of their soon to be wives, well, not if they can do something about it…
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Can you believe them!??! They're pulling another stunt again!” Tomoyo exclaimed once inside the safety of Sakura's room. Lately, it's becoming their favorite place in the entire house…erm, mansion.
 
 
Sakura closed her eyes as she massages her temples. This whole thing is giving her headaches. “But at least we won't be meeting Xiao Lang and Eriol until the two weeks is over.”
 
 
“That's the only good thing sending us over to a foreign country would do,” Tomoyo, who finally calmed down, stated.
 
 
Sakura looked at her cousin intensely. Tomoyo stared at her, too. Then both said at the same time, “What should we do?”
 
 
Sakura groaned hearing Tomoyo's same statement. “Obviously, we have to find a way to prevent us from meeting them until we're ready. Who knows, they might come barging here demanding their little wives-to-be.”
 
 
“Oh, no! I don't want that to happen…” Tomoyo helplessly said.
 
 
“Same here, Moyo-chan. Ugh! I wish I could just escape from all these things!”
 
 
Tomoyo's eyes suddenly widened, then squeaked, “Sakura-chan!”
 
 
“What?”
 
 
“We will escape.”
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Girls, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, someone could come with you.”
 
 
“Mother, it's okay,” Sakura said. Thomoyo and she decided that if they're going out of the country in two weeks, they might as well do it now. Without adult supervision, of course. “Some people would be nice enough to help us. And besides, you've already told us what to do.”
 
 
“The caretaker of the beach house already knows you're coming. You are expected there tomorrow night or afternoon,” Yelan told them.
 
 
“Alright, `you take care, okay?” Sonomi reminded them. “We'll come there as soon as we've finish our unfinished business here.”
 
 
The two nodded then kissed their aunts' and mothers' cheeks. They went to the awaiting car that would take them to the airport. “Good bye.”
 
 
Sakura hurriedly fished out her phone when it started to ring. “Yes, Xan? She cheekily greeted. Xander Azawa is one of her closest male friends and whenever she hears the designated Eminem tones, she already knows it's him.
 
 
“Sakura! What is this? Are you really leaving?”
 
 
“Xan, there are so many things happening right now and I don't have the time to inform you. I'm sorry for not telling you.”
 
 
She heard him sighed from the other line. “Alright, take care, okay? I will call you every free moment I have.”
 
 
“Alright, thank you for understanding. You're the best. Bye.”
 
 
“Bye. I'll miss you.”
 
 
Sakura happily hung up and turned to Tomoyo. “Let me guess, Xander?”
 
 
Sakura laughed. Xander always calls her so there's no point at guessing and Tomoyo already knows that. “Yep.”
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Eriol asked for the hundredth time. “We just got here in Japan and you wanted to fly to another country? Without the private plane?”
 
 
“Eriol…” Syaoran started as he gave the officer their tickets and passports. “Mother would know where we are if we'll use the private plane. It'll be safer the traditional way.”
 
 
“Yeah, your traditional expeditional way,” Eriol muttered under his breath when his cousin was out of ear shot. Because of that, he didn't see someone---
 
 
Bam. Too late.
 
 
---
 
 
Tomoyo tightly closed her eyes. She knows that walking while thinking intensely is not a good idea. But she still did. And now, she was expecting to fall any moment.
 
 
But none came. Instead, she felt someone's arm snaking around her waist. She was pressed to a warm body and felt her own hands finding their way to that someone's shoulders.
 
 
Tomoyo slowly opened her eyes. And fort what seemed like first time, amethyst met azure. She was swept off her feet by that mesmerizing gaze. The face that greeted her simply took her breath away.
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“What kept you so long?” Syaoran asked as Eriol sank into the seat next to him.
 
 
Eriol did not answer. He was in a state of…ugh, can't explain. Half of him wanted to tell Syaoran what had just happened, but the other half wanted to take the secret with to the grave to not experience his cousin's teasing.
 
 
 
Syaoran narrowed his eyes. “Are you alright?”
 
 
Eriol gave a halfhearted shrug. In truth, he didn't know whether he was alright or not.
 
 
“What happened?”
 
 
Still no answer from Eriol.
 
 
“A girl?”
 
 
Eriol was surprised. Man, his cousin is really good.
 
 
But by just the simple word he used. His mind wandered to a certain dark-haired girl with mesmerizing amethyst eyes. Her luscious pink lips, rosy cheeks…
 
 
Syaoran just shook his head when he looked at his cousin's dreamy state. Eriol is smiling mysteriously…And whenever he does, something is going to happen…
 
 
-----OoO-----
 
 
“Saks?”
 
 
Sakura opened an eye. She saw Tomoyo looking intently at her. She sighed. Finally. “Gathered enough guts to spill what happened?” she inquired with a raise brow.
 
 
Tomoyo smiled too sweetly for her own good. “I just came to realize that this trip is one of the greatest ideas of Tomoyo Daidouji.”
 
 
“Yeah, `you keep on believing that,” she muttered to herself. When Tomoyo came back from the comfort room, she was acting a bit strange. It's like she was trapped in her own fantasy world. Sakura, knowing that she can't enter her cousin's world in that state of hers, just shut up and pretended to sleep. She would definitely find out an interesting secret.
 
 
But what did she get? Just a dreamy I-just-came-to-realize-that-this-trip-is-one-of-the -greatest-ideas-of-Tomoyo-Daidouji. So much for waiting. She knows that there is something Tomoyo's not telling her but she's not in the mood o squeeze that out of her cousin. There are a lot of things she's worrying right now.
 
 
Sakura looked out the plane window as the plane took off. Destination…
 
 
----OoO---
 
 
Ahehe, elow guyzzz!!! Just wanna thank my first four reviewers!!! I was waiting to have 5 for me to continue this but I think it would take a very looooong time for that to happen that's why here's the second chapie!
 
 
Hope you liked this and please please leave a review -puppy dog eyes- onegai???
 
 
^____^ Shajira