Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Cherry Blossom ❯ HELP ME!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~A Cardcaptor Sakura talk show~

By: Selene Serenity

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS!

Selene: Well hello everyone. I decided to make my own CCS talk show. Its seemed interesting to me so I guess I'll take it for a whirl.

Testament: It was my idea…

Selene: It was soooo not your idea! Who let you in her anyways? (For those of you don't know Testament is the little guy who lives in my pencil box.)

Testament: I am not little! For your information I can be any size I want to. I just like this size… *grows to size of a normal teenage boy* See?

Selene: right….

Sakura: Hello? Last time I checked this was my talk show.

Yue: Your talk show? It's our talk show. Thus the name Moonlight Cherry Blossom. Me being the moonlight, you being the Cherry Blossom.

Sakura: I really should talk to Selene on that one. I mean, why is your name first?

Yue: Because I'm better looking?

Selene: *nods*

Testament: Oh brother… <=if girl would agree

Selene: hehehehe

Testament: Hey!

Meling: Well I have a question! Why are Sakura and Yue the hosts? Why not Syaoran and me?

Selene: Because we like Yue and Sakura better.

Testament: What is with this `we'? My reasoning happens to be different.

Meling: Oh really?

Testament: They aren't as annoying as you two.

Meling: Why I never! *Huffs off*

Selene: Well anyways. The point of this chapter was to get ideas. I need comments, questions…any kinds of ideas, from You!

Testament: Because she has none of her own!

Selene: Excuse me a moment… *Shoves Testament into closet and locks him in* *claps hands together* There…that's better. Now as I was saying. You can send things via reviews. Things about the series, couples in the show (Or ones that should have been there coughSakuraandYuecough), my fanfics, your fanfics, opinions on CCS or CC, anything you want!

Well that's all I have to say, so have fun with this! ^_^ Bye!

Testament: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yue: Now, why did we agree to this again?

Sakura: I seem to forget right now…