Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's Notes...



Konnichiwa~! How are the other four chapters going so far? I hope you liked them. If you didn't, please tell me and I'll try my best to cahnge the next chapters around to make them better. If you're confused about anything in my fic, feel free to tell me. I'll be here and I'll explain things as best as I can. Enjoy~!


Summary: It's a month after the capture of the gun card and everything is back to normal. Except maybe Meilin, cuz she's thinking of more plans. Madison is on her feet, all better and ready to make more costumes and more taping with her cam corder. I think that's enough of explaining what happened inbetween. Oh yeah~! They didn't capture any cards during period of time either. So enjoy!!!!! ^_~



Chapter 5
Written by Clow Angel



Skipping down the sidewalk, Sakura smiles brightly. She was on her way to Li's house. Hoping to have fun, she speeds up.

Behind a tree was a figure in black (female)...ready to grab Sakura when she came close enough. Sakura came closer and closer towards the figure hidden behind the tree. She stood ready... Sakura took a few more steps...too happy to feel the negative energy getting stronger with each step she took. Finally, when Sakura was right in front of the tree...she lunged towards and knocked her out cold. Sakura slowly fell into the figure's arms. She put her in a black bag. When she made sure no one was looking...she vanished into thin air with a wave of her hand.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Groggi ly, Sakura opened her eyes. She tried to get up.....but every time she tried, pain shot through her head like a lighting bolt. After a few minutes, she tried again. This time.....things came into focus and the pain went away a bit. She looked around her trying to make out where she was. The light was very dim, so she didn't know whether she was in the center of the room or not. She looked about her carefully trying to see where she was... Sakura slowly got on her feet. She turnede slowly and started to walk aimlessly around the room.


ccrrrreeeeeeaaaaakkkk........


"Huh? Who's there?" Sakura shouted. She turned to face the direction of the noise.

"Do you not reconize me, Miss Avalon?" came a voice.

"Huh?" Sakura said frightened. "That voice sounds so familiar. Who could it be? I've heard that voice somewhere before. Where did I hear that voice before? Think Sakura! Think! You can remember!!!" Sakura thought hurriedly.

"HAHAHA!!!!"cackled the voice. "You don't remember me, do you? How could you not?"

"Who is it? Show yourself!!!"Sakura screamed, backing away. "I dare you!"Sakura threatened, but was shaking from head to toe. She looked around her, trying to find an exit, but to no avail.

tip...tap......tip.....tap....tip...tap..went the sound of the footsteps.

It came closer and closer to Sakura with each step. She tried to move, but her legs wouldn't allow her to. She felt like she was glued to the spot, unable to move. With each step the figure in darkness took, Sakura felt as if she would melt with fear. Drips of sweat was pouring down her smooth cheeks. Out of nowhere came a slap across Sakura's face. She stared in shock and finally had the courage to run away from the unknown enemy...

click..... clack..... click..... clack.... went the heels of the figure's heels.... not too far behind, laughing evilly as if she was ready to suck the life out of Sakura.


Sakura could run no more and finally dropped to her knees, gasping for air. She quickly turned, just in time to block off another slap. Sakura quickly got hold of the person's hand before she tried to attack again. With a wave of the enemy's hand, Sakura got flung into a wall. " Li...I need you," Sakura wihispered. With a moan, she dropped limp, not moving a muscle, her head on the floor breathing rapidly.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



"AAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" screamed Li as he fell to the floor in pain. "What's going on here? I felt like I was just thrown into a wall!"

"Li...I need you..."

"What? Who said that? Hmmm....It sounds like.....," trying to think of the person with that voice."It sounds like......SAKURA!!!!! Oh no! She's in trouble. I have to find her."
Li quickly changed into his green robe and jumped out the window after he grabbed his lasen board. "Force know my blight! Release the light!" The beam of white light pointed towards the woods. Li quickly put away the lasen board and ran towards the trees.
"The pain I felt must have been Sakura's pain. Come on Li....Hurry up!" Li encouraged himself. He ran with all the strength that was in him.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




"HAH AHAHAHA!!!" laughed an evil voice. "Soon Li would be mine. Once you're out of the picture that is. Hmmm......no one can beat me. I'm Meilin the Mighty," Meilin mused with a smile as she played with a strand of hair, twirling it around her finger. She got up out of her chair and walked up to Sakura who was chained to the wall by now with scratches and bruises all over her.


Behind the wall, Li spies in on what was going on.

"Hey," came a whisper.

"Huh?" Li stated a bit surprised at a new voice. He quickly turned to face the direction of the voice. Staring at Li was Keroberos. "Ahhhh!"screamed Li. He moved back and tripped over a case.

CRRRAAAAASSSHHH!!!!!!!


"Why did you do that for, you chinese brat. Now we're in for it," Keroberos growled angrily.

Li stared at Keroberos with annoyance. "Shut up, you overgrown bear!" With those words out of Li's mouth, Keroberos was furious and was about to throw a fireball when a voice echoed through the hallways.

"Hmm? Who's there? Who dares enter my headquarters?"

"Let's check this place out," Keroberos suggested. With a nod from Li, they went off to explore the halls. At the same time, Meilin had just walked out of the chamber room to see who were the intruders that entered her headquarters.

After a few minutes of Meilin out of the room, Sakura slowly woke up. She looked around her. She tried to move, but found she was chained to the wall. Sakura looked around her, trying to find her cards and key. She finally spotted it on a table in the corner of the room. "UGH!!! How am I supposed to get my things back? I need to get out of here and defeat Meilin before she causes more trouble. I never knew Meilin had magic before," Sakura wondered. "Ugh....gotta think of a way to get my key here, but how?" She looked around the little chamber, trying to find a way to get out, but found nothing.

"Force! Know my plight! Release the light!" Li chanted. A beam of white light came from the lasenboard and pointed straight down the hallway. Both Li and Keroberos ran toward where the light pointed.

*click* *clack* *click* *clack*


"Hey! Chinese brat! Someone's coming," Keroberos told Li sarcastically.

"UGH!! I think I know that!!!!" Li retorted and continued to walk down the hallway silently, trying not to make a sound. Sweat stained his forehead as he tried to find where Sakura was. "Li!!! Try to find her aura!!!" he reminded himself. As Li and Keroberos walkd deeper and deeper into the hallway, it became darker and darker until it was pitch black. "I can't see a thing.."Li whispered.

"No really! I can't see anything either." Keroberos replied with sarcasm.

"I have an idea. Why don't you use your firebreath to light the hallways? We will at least be able to see where we are now," Li suggested sternly with a hint of fright. He was scared that Sakura might be badly hurt by now.

'Huh?' Keroberos thought, amazed at how much brains the chinese brat had. He also recognized the fear in his voice as the words came out of his mouth. 'He must really care for my mistress' Keroberos thought. "Well kid, you don't seem as stupid as you look," he playfully said with a hint of sarcasm.

Li hearing Keroberos' words, narrowed his eyes and coldly said, "Just do as I say."

Keroberos for once, obeyed. He took a deep breath and blew, letting out little sparks of fire, just enough to light up the hallways to see where they were. The little flames looked like darting fireflies floating in the darkness under the moonlight, only they were flaming orange. Li quickly looked around him, trying to figure out which direction to head towards. He closes his eyes in concentration and tries to feel his only love's aura. After a while of concentration, he picks up a faint hint of her. His eyes quickly flashed open. Without a moment's hestitation, he dashed down to the left and right through the door. Keroberos quickly followed close behind.


"Hmmm!!! Who has entered my headquarters?" Meilin yelled across the rooms and hallways she was walking through. 'I will find those intruders and extinguish them once and for all!' Meilin looks around her quickly and found light flickering in one of the hallways. She quickly dashes towards the light.






^^^^^^^^^^^^^



< br> To be continued.....




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Hmm.... I wonder what I'm gonna write next. You'll have to see... hehehe... I know this one is a short chapter, but I'm kinda having a writer's block now. ::sighs:: I hate it when that happens. Well...wait for the next chapter!