Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ On Silver Wings ❯ When The Feelings Start To Show ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything... but the fic.
Pairings: Yue/Sakura
Warnings: I'm making it up as I go along... don't blame me if it sucks...

//Dreams//
On Silver Wings
Part Six- When The Feelings Start To Show
When Sakura-san awoke, she found she was wrapped in blankets. It was noon outside; the sun was hanging in the centre of the sky. Her arm had been bandaged up, and beside her lay a sleeping Kero-chan.
"Kero-chan..?"
"Don't wake him Sakura-sama... he's very tired." she looked over beside her to see Yue-san in the far corner of the room. He was feeding the doves, letting them perch on his shoulders, hands and wings. "You should sleep to Sakura-sama."
"Yue-san..." she sat up, holding her sore arm with her other hand. "Where am I?"
"The clock tower. It's where I spend the days." she looked at him and smiled, standing slowly.
"I didn't know you liked birds Yue-san..." she walked closer to him, legs a little sore.
"They... are peaceful creatures..." he explained, looking at her. "Please Sakura-sama... go back to sleep." she stopped walking, no more than a few meters away from him.
"I lost the fight with Dark... didn't I...?" Yue-san was silent. "He is getting stronger Yue-san... I have to beat him now." she clasped onto her pendant. "Oh Key Of Clow. Power of Darkness, Power of Light... Surrender the wand, the force ignite... Release!" the wand appeared in her hand, and shy slowly raised the Fly Card.
"Sakura-sama! Please don't do this!"
"Fly Card...re..lease!" the wings of silver appeared again and she walked uneasily towards the edge of the clock tower. She was practically limping now from the excursion of power.
"Sakura-sama!" she jumped off the edge, her wings however were too weak, and she began to plummet to the ground. Yue-san jumped down after her, grabbing her and carrying her back up to the clock tower. He set her down on her own two feet, and her wings disappeared in a cloud of sakura blossoms.
"Why did you stop me Yue-san... I have to stop Dark! I have to--" she felt his strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her back against him. He was warm, so very warm.
"Sakura-sama... you need to sleep. Your powers are weak and you'll only get hurt if you face him now..." he whispered his words into her ear, his breath warming her neck.
"Y-Yue-san--" she though, heart beating a mile a minute.
"I know you want to beat him... but first you must gain your energy." she leaned back into his arms, enjoying the feeling of his warm embrace. "Promise me you'll get some rest."
"I promise..." she felt his arms lift her up and she was carried back to to blankets. He set her down next to Kero-chan and placed the blankets delicately over her body. With that he stood up to leave, until... "Yue-san..." he stopped turned around and bent down next to Sakura-san.
"Yes Sakura-sama." she leaned up and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
"Thank you..." she lay back down, turning over and resting her head next to Kero-chan's. Yue-san starred for a long time at her, hand on his cheek. He reached out his hand, brushing her hair out of her face. he leaned down next to her, kissing her tenderly on the forehead. he stood up, floating over to his corner, to his doves.

//"Yue-san!!!" Sakura-san gazed on helplessly as Yue-san was sucked into Dark hurricane. She ran to him, but something was not letting her go. She turned around, only to see the evil smirk of Dark. "LET ME GO!!" she tried to shake him off, but he held on tightly. "YUE-SAN!!!!"//

Sakura-san awoke in her apartment. Her forehead was a little sweaty, probably from that dream.
Tomoyo-chan was busy fixing some food, and the earthly form of Kero-chan was floating around her, trying to sneak some bites. He reached out timidly, only to be slapped with the wooden spoon.
"Kero-chan! Would you knock it off! This is for Sakura-chan!" screamed Tomoyo-chan.
"But I'm so hungry Tomoyo-chan!!!" Sakura-san sat up, her head hurting lightly. She watched her friends as they argued over the food.
"Tomoyo-chan... Kero-chan... would you keep it down?" they stopped their arguing, looking over at their best friend.
"SAKURA-CHAN!!!" they yelled in unison, running over and hugging her.
"OUCH! Guys!"
"Oops..." they said together again. "Sorry..." Sakura-san was handed a bowl of soup and a she drank it down quickly. The three friends talked a while, until something struck Sakura-san's mind.
"Where's Yue-san?" Kero-chan blinked.
"He's probably still at the clock tower...." she closed her eyes and concentrated. "Why?"
"He's on the roof!" she tossed the blankets aside and shoved on her slippers. < I have to make sure he's all right. >
"Sakura-chan! You have to rest!" but Sakura-san tore up the steps leading to the balcony. She shoved aside the brown wooden door and ran out onto the roof.
There, sitting on the edge of the roof, was Yue-san. The sun was just setting, making him look like a silhouette upon it. His long white ponytail hung between the back of his wings.
"Yue-san..." hearing his name he turned around to face her.
"Something wrong Sakura-sama?" she ran to him, burying her head into his chest, arms wrapping around him. He looked a little bit surprised, but his arms found their way around her thin waist.
"No... everything is fine Yue-san...."
Kero-chan and Tomoyo-chan raced up after her, and when they saw them, they only smiled.
"Don't they look adorable Kero-chan?" said Tomoyo-chan. "I'm gonna go get my camera!" she raced back down the stairs, tripping over her high-heeled shoes. Kero-chan shook his head and looked back to Yue-san and Sakura-san. Unfortunately, they weren't there.
"What the?" what he didn't see was that they were floating in the air. Sakura-san had her arms firmly around Yue-san's neck, and he had his around her waist. They laughed at Kero-chan's confusion.
"He'd never think to look up." stated Yue-san, a rare smile on his face.
"No, Kero-chan isn't that smart..." giggled Sakura-san.She buried her head back into Yue-san's chest... smiling.