Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SAKURA IS A WHAT??!! ❯ What's up with Sakura and the Three Students... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: I own the three students, Syaoran's twin, Eriol's twin and many others. The others that aren't metioned will appear later in the story so you'll have to wait to see who they are. There might be crossover with other characters from different anime and books. So look out for different people that are apart of Card Captor Sakura. But for now enjoy this chapter. ^_~



Here are the ages:

Sakura-16

Kiyra-16

Tomoyo-16

Meil ing-16

Summer-16

Samantha-16

Syaoran-16

Eriol-16

Jason-16

Terico-16

Touya-21

Y ukito-21

Nakuru-21






"" Talking

~Telepathically Talking ~

' thoughts'

** Flashbacks

__ Scene Change


______________________________________________________ _______________________________
Because the three students looked just like Sakura only one of the boys had hazel emerald green eyes. "Could you three please tell us your names?" The teacher asked still shocked. "Hi my name is Kiyra." The girl said. "My name is Jason." One of the boys said. "Hello my name is Terico nice to meet you." The boy with hazel emerald green eyes said smiling."Okay how about Kiyra you sit next to Sakura, Jason sit on the other side of Sakura and Terico sit behind Sakura. Sakura please stand so they know where to sit." Terada-Sensei said. When Sakura stood all four of them smirked so quickly noone caught it except for Eriol and Samatha who after the four of them sat down started talking.

~Hey sis did you see that smirk the four of them shared? I think they're up to something.~ Eriol said to Samatha. ~Yeah I noticed isn't it uncanny that all four of them look alike or what?~ Samatha said. ~I think they might be related to Sakura-chan because Sakura -chan never smirks like she wants to cause trouble. But my question is if they are how come Sakura -chan never said anything about it and said said that Touya-san is her only sibling.~ He said back. ~Maybe we should ask Sakura-chan about it at lunch what do you think?Should we tell the others about our plans?~ Samatha asked. ~Yes we should ask her about it at lunch and no about telling the others our plans. Besides I think they have similar ideas to ask her about it later and judging by the looks Syaoran-kun is giving those three I think he has the same idea. I also think that Sakura -chan is hiding more than we know because the way she acts now is not how the way she acted before. I mean she never once in her life smirked like me and she never paid attention in class or if she did she would be daydreaming or falling asleep. Did you also notice that all three of them have a strong aura and it's about as strong as Sakura -chan 's?~ Eriol asked. ~Yeah I did notice and I think we really don't know Sakura -chan that well at all anymore. Haven't you noticed that Tomo-chan and Ling-chan are smiling at Sakura-chan and the new students like they know them? If they did don't you think that they would have told us?~Samantha said. ~I've noticed but I think we don't know much yet so lets ask Sakura-chan about it at lunch time.~ Eriol said ending the conversation.
_____________________________________Back to Sakura___________________________

'What did I do to deserve this? I already know that Eriol-kun and Mantha-chan had seen the smirk the four of us held and are suspicous but did all three of them have to come TODAY.' Sakura thought.
~Hey Kura-chan how's it goin.~Kiyra said. ~Besides the fact all three of you are here and my friends are suspicious everythings just peachy.~ She replied back. ~Aw come on Kura-chan I know you missed us. We missed you. It just wasn't the same without you around was it guys?~Kiyra asked. ~She is right you know it just wasn't the same and we couldn't talk telepathically because we all need to be in the same place. So how's nii-chan and otou-san?~Jason asked. ~They act the same way as the did when all of you were there. Oh where do you want to eat for lunch the bell is about to ring?~Sakura asked. ~How about on the roof that sound good?~Terico said. ~Sounds fine and I'll admit I really did miss you guys. Oh yeah I'm the mistress of the clow cards now Sakura Cards and not even Yue and Kero know about you guys.~Sakura said. ~That's great Kura-chan I'm the mistress of the Yami Cards.~ Kiyra said. ~I'm master of the Yin/Yang Cards~ Terico said. ~YOU??!! I thought Jason was that's what he told me.~ Sakura said. ~JASON YOU KNOW YOUR THE MASTER OF THE PHOENIX CARDS SO YOU BETTER STOP SAYING YOUR THE MASTER OF MY CARDS OR I'LL BE SURE TO BLAST YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS DOWN TO HELL!!!~ Terico yelled in Sakura's, Kiyra's, and Jason's mind. ~Woah and he's the polite one of the pack?~Kiyra said. ~Jeez now I can't hear much thanks a lot Jason. Now I have to clear my mind from the ringing which will take three days. Oh and Terico we get the point. Now quit ranting.~Sakura said in a annoyed voice. ~Look we can talk more when we get to the roof for lunch so talk to ya later.~ Sakura said ending the conversation.
~bell rings~

"Come on guys let's go." Sakura and Kiyra said. "Alright geez you act just alike."Jason said laughing. "You and Rico-chan act alike as well so I wouldn't talk now lets go before I do something I won't regret." Kiyra said annoyed. The four of them walked out of the classroom unaware that they were being watched. Eriol and Samatha happen to be following them. "Where are they going? They have to go the other way to get to the cafeteria." Samatha said confused. "They're going to go eat on the roof so naturally they would go to an empty hallway or classroom then some how get to the roof." Eriol said. "Let's follow them and see how they get there." Samantha said running after them but keeping herself from being seen or sensed. Eriol soon followed. They followed them to an empty hallway when they got there what they seen shocked them. In front of Sakura and the three students was..................................




































Sho uld I end it here













< br>













< br> _______________________________________________________________________ ____________


Cliffhanger... Who do you thenk is in front of Sakura and the three students?