Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Returns ❯ Chapter one: The arrivel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sakura Has moved to New York (North America of course) and she's lived there for 2 years. She is now 17 and has matured in to a very lovely young lady. Sakura's hair has gotten down to her mid-back and he eyes have gotten a brighter shade of green and she has gotten a tan! But she hates it in New York. At her new School, White Springs High, she has No friends. All the girls hate her because of her beauty and that all the guys want her to be there girl. Just about all the guys have asked her out at least once. But she's turned everyone down because at home she has a special someone waiting for her. Sakura doesn't want to show how much she hates it in New York because she doesn't want to hurt her dad's and Toya's feelings. They love it so much in New York and she doesn't want them to feel bad.

One day after school Sakura was on her way home when a bunch of girls surrounded her. "Hey Mis. Priss!" said the Sara, who seemed like the leader of the group. "Why don't you go back where you came from, Japan-Gurl" said Kyle, Sara's sidekick. "I Would absolute Love to go back to Japan so I wont have to see you Snobby-know-it-all preps!" said Sakura. All the girls were taken back by what she said. "Wow the Japan girl actually speaks!!" said Sara. All the girls laughed at this. Sakura was about to say something but stopped and started running home.

When she got home her dad asks how Sakura's day was but he didn't get an answer. Sakura just ran up to her room. As soon as she closed the door Kero jumps up out of his drawer of a bed. "Why such a Long face, Sakura?" Asks Kero. "I'm Sick of it here! Everyone treats me like dirt. I miss it so much in Tomoeda. I wish I could have the courage to tell my dad, but I don't want to upset him. Kero what should I do? People are so mean at White Springs!!" "Whoa Calm down Sakura!" "Calm Down!! CALM DOWN!!! I Can't Calm down! I have No friends here and I've lived her for 2 years now!!" Sakura is about to sky rocket when the phone rings.

"Hello, Kinomoto Residents." Sakura answers. "Yes, May I speak to Toya, Please?" "Yeah hold on......TOYA PHONE!" :click: Sakura hangs up the phone as Toya picks up. Sakura packs her 'Sakura Cards' in to her backpack and some other stuff. Kero looks at Sakura all confused and asks, "Sakura, What are you doing? are you going somewhere?" "Yeah. I'm going back to Tomoeda." "WHAT!!!" "You heard me Kero I'm going *home*" "But you can't go alone! How are you going to get there? You have no money and your dad is going to flip he wont let you go by your self. You know Toya and your father has to work." Sakura doesn't pay attention and she keeps packing. "HELLO!! EARTH TO SAKURA!!" "What is it Kero?" answers Sakura a bit annoyed. "How are you planning to get to Tomoeda?" "I'll use the fly Card!!" "THE FLY CARD!?! Wow Good idea!!"

Sakura laughs at what Kero says. "What are you going to tell your dad?" "I wont tell him. I'll call him when I get there. Tell him I'm all right. I'll probably stay with Tomoyo." "Well, I guess I'll come along." And with that Kero jumps in to Sakura's bag. Ready for a long ride awaiting for them.

Sakura grabbed her bag and left her room. It was about 4:30pm. As she was on her way down stairs her dad stops her and asks, "Hey Sweetie, Where are you going?" "I'm going to go down to the park for a little while, OK dad?" said Sakura. "Kay Sweetie, don't be gone long all right." "Kay dad. Love ya. bye" Sakura starts off to the end of the street where some woods are. Kero jumps out to join Sakura. Since there away from civilization. "So how are you planning to get away without any one seeing you?" asked Kero. "Well, I was thinking I'll wait here until it starts getting dark. So no one will see us!" "All right Sakura. But Do you really think this is going to work? I mean we can't make it all the way to Tomoeda all in one flight." "I know Kero! We'll have to stop at least 5 to 6 times. So we can eat, and get some sleep. Night doesn't last for ever after all..." Sakura stops and looks ahead there's a Big clearing with a little hut there.

Kero jumps back in to Sakura's bag to hide in case there was anyone there. Sakura walks slowly up to the hut and looks in. Its dark and big, it has a lot of empty space and look as if no one has lived in it for a very long time. Sakura gets a little curious and walks in to the hut to see more of it. Sakura begins to open a door when a 2 guys about her age shows up. "So isn't it miss prissy pants. What are you doing out here all alone?" Matthew said, one of the Many guys that has asked Sakura out too Many times. "Well, one thing I'm not a Miss Prissy Pants. And another thing I go where ever I want, Whenever I want. So just back off Matthew!!" Sakura begins to walk away when Matthew grabs Sakura's backpack and starts dumping it out. He finds Clothes, Pictures, personal belongings and...a stuffed animal. Sakura runs over quickly to pick up her things when Mark, Matthew's Friend stopped her. "Well, where did you think you where going? Running away?" said Mark. "NO! Leave me alone!....ugh Let go of me!!" Sakura said while struggling to get out of his grip.

Mark Pushes Sakura down on the the ground and starts throwing puts his foot on to her back. While he's doing this Matthew is throwing Sakura's stuff all around the hut and finally he comes to the stuff animal. "Well, well, well Whittle Sakura still plays with Stuff animals I see. How about I rip his he.." The stuff animal comes alive and at his true form, Cerberus. Mark and Matthew get frightened but don't run because there too scared there afraid that Cerberus will chase them. "Well, isn't it Mark and Matthew. I've heard quite a lot about you two. Trouble makers. Well, I see that'll have to change today!" "NO! Cerberus Stop!" Cerberus looks at Sakura confused but he stops in his tracks and turns back in to the stuff animal he is. "Now listen here if a word of what happened today gets out to ANYONE yall be stuff animals too!" say's Kero. And with that Mark and Micheal take off.

"Cerberus, what do you think you were doing!?!" said Sakura shocked and nerves. "Helping you out. Is that a problem?" Kero says in a matter-of-fact-tone. "Well, they can go and tell ANYONE about what they saw today!" said Sakura. "well if they do Then I'll teach them a lesson in sowing!" Sakura starts laughing "Kero what am I going to do with you?" "Well, you Could give me a piece of that delicious piece of pie you have in your bag!" "Hahaha, OK Kero you deserve one any way...Here you go" "Yummy PIE!!!" Kero Quickly eats his pie and Sakura calls on the fly card 'The Key That Hides The Forces Of Darkness Show Your True Form Before Me! RELEASE! FLY.' "Come on Kero hurry up we gotta leave now the sun is setting and we can't waste time." (Its now 6:00.) Sakura takes off in to the sunset and its a beautiful on in fact!

Sakura has been on the go at full blast since 6:00pm and now its 10:30am. Kero was complaining about his lack of food and Sakura's Butt was starting to hurt really bad. (since she has been flying on a Pole for 15 1/2 hours.) Sakura decided it'll be best to stop and see where they were and to get some food to shut up Kero. She landed and just by luck They were in Tomoeda, Japan! "KERO! We made it!! We made it, Kero!" Sakura was shouting. Sakura ran over to a telephone booth and called Tomoyo.

::Ring Ring:: "Hello, Daidouji residents" answered Tomoyo. "Hey Tomoyo! Its Sakrua." Sakura said trying to keep her excitement down. "Sakura!! How are you?" "I'm good. Um could you do me a favor?" "Sure, what would you like me to do?" "Well, I asked someone to do something and she did and there's a surprise at Tomoeda Park waiting there for you. Will you go there? Please Tomoyo?" "Um sure Sakura... But what's the surprise?" asked Tomoyo Confused to why Sakura would be calling and tell Tomoyo to go to the Park. "I can't tell you its a surprise and my um Friend is going to be waiting there to give it to you. If you don't' go She'll call me and tell you you didn't' go." "Okay find Sakura I'll go. But if you friend turns out to be a murder or something then your going to pay!" Sakura started laughing. "What makes you think I'll tell someone who's a murder to go and give you something you have wanted for a long time?" "OK, OK, OK I'm going. Bye Sakura." "Bye Tomoyo!" ::End of Phone Call::

Sakura hurries to the swings at the Tomoeda Park. Kero goes to the Entrance of the park and waits for Tomoyo to get there. About 10/15 minutes later Tomoyo Arrives. She's walking down the path that's at the beginning of the park when Kero Jumps out and Scares her to death. "HEY TOMOYO!!" says Kero. "Oh-my-gosh, Kero what are you doing here?" "Here to take you to your surprise! Fallow me." So Tomoyo fallows Kero down to the Playground where Sakura is swinging. He makes sure they come up behind her so Tomoyo can't see who it is. Sakura stands up and turns around with a Big smile on her face. "AHHH!! Sakura! Oh-my-gosh! How did you get here?" Sakura Starts laughing. "Well, I used the fly Card! Tomoyo can we talk later my Butt is really sore and I need to sit on something soft." "All right come on my mom is going to be surprised. You dad let you come all this way by your self?" "well I wasn't by my self I had Kero with me and...My dad doesn't know." "WHAT!? You dad doesn't know" "Yeah. I'm planning on calling him when I get to your house."

Sakura and Tomoyo start back to Tomoyo's car. (Since Tomoyo is 17 she has her own car and licenses.) They were on there way to Tomoyo's house (Yes tomoyo has her own house now!) when they saw Syaoran walking Tomoyo wanted to stop but Sakura said no and that she wanted to surprise him. Sakura Ducked down so Syaoran wouldn't see her. When they got home sakura pulled out her cell and Called her dad. "Hello, Kinomoto Residents." "Daddy. Its Sakura" "SAKURA WHERE ARE YOU?" "Daddy calm down. I'm...I'm...I'm at Tomoyo's." "TOMOYO'S HOW DID YOU GET THERE?" "Daddy Please Calm down I'm all right that's all that matters. You know all that money I have been saving. Well, I used it to but an air plane ticket." Her dad is quite and lets out a slow calm breath. "OK, Sweetie why didn't you just let me know you wanted to go to Tomoyo's?" "Well, I wanted to surprise them and...I Don't' know why I didn't just let you know..." "Well, sweetie be careful OK? call me every now and then telling me how you are and all." "All right Daddy. I'm going to go now. I Love You. Bye Bye" "I Love you too sakura. Bye Bye have a good time."

Tomoyo grabbed Sakura's arm right after she hung up with her dad. And she showed Sakura around her new house. Her house was a basic one story 3 bed room, 2 bath, and a large living room. On the tour she noticed that there were someone else's clothes. "Tomoyo, Who's clothes are those?" "Well, Sakura...While you know before you left how Eriol and I were going out? Well, were Engaged!" Said Tomoyo excitedly. "Oh-my-gosh Tomoyo!! How Come you never told me?" "Well, it just happened 2 weeks ago and I haven't talked to you in a while. And when we did talk...it never came up." "Oh I'm so happy for you Tomoyo! You and Eriol make the most cutest couple!" "Thanks Sakura. But I think You and Syaoran make quite a darling Couple!" Sakura blushed and looked down and said, "Where shall I be sleeping?" "Oh come on your room will be...Right here" Sakura walked in to the room.

The walls were a light pink and the blankets on the bed had a Cherry Blossom print and so did the pillows (the bed was a queen size). The room was quite big. On the Back wall there was a door that lade out to the back porch. On the side of the doors were a window. One on each side. The windows were draped with a dark and yet light pink. On each side of her bed there was a night table that were a White oak color and so was the dresser that was on the right wall of the room. At the end of her bed there was a little stool to sit on.

"Oh thank you Tomoyo! This room is Lovely!" Sakura said brightly. "Oh Sakura i new you would like it! We did it in Cherry Blossoms because that's our favorite flower." "Um Tomoyo, when you say 'We' and 'our' are you talking about You and Eriol?" "Yeah. We designed the house together!" Sakura sat her backpack on the bed and pulled out some clothes. "Sakura, how long are you planing to stay?" "Well, I would like to stay for a good bit of time." "But you didn't' bring much clothes" "Yeah i know. But i do have 1 thousand bucks with me" "A Thousand! Wow. Where did you get it all?" asked Tomoyo in puzzlement. "Well i've been saving for the past 2 years. Working at a place in New York called Sonic. They have really good food there. but the uniforms are kind of Kinkie." Tomoyo started laughing when they heard the front door open and 2 voices. "Well Eriol's home. I wonder who he brought with him. Hold on Sakura you Stay here."

Tomoyo walked out and went to the front of the house were Eriol was standing with Syaoran. "Hey Sweetie. Hello Syaoran. How was your day Eriol?" asked Tomoyo. "Hello Tomoyo." said Syaoran "I had a good day. How about you?" answered Eriol. "Wonderful. Eriol can you come with me? Syoaran stay here please." Eriol and Tomoyo walked to the back room together where Sakura was. Tomoyo was talking in a whisper, "Eriol, Sakura is here but don't be so surprised ok. Sakura wants to surprise Syaoran." "Alright." said Eriol in a whisper. They walk in, with Tomoyo in front. "Sakura Nice to see you once again. How was New York?" "Hello Eriol. New York wasn't so....Great like i hoped it would be." said Sakura. "Sakura is going to stay with us ok Eriol?" Said Tomoyo. "Alright the more the marryer." Said Eriol. "Can you go out and take Syaoran in to the living room and put a cloth around his eyes?" "Sure." Eriol left the room and headed to the living room.

"Alright Sakura we need to get you in to some thing really cute that will keep Syaoran's eyes Glued to you!" Sakura blused at what she said. Tomoyo grabbed some hair bows and put up Sakura's hair in to a bun and gave sakura a really pretty Chinese Style dress that came to about mid thigh. The dress was a Light Pink with a darker pink trimming at the bottom of the dress. At the top at the coller it was the same Darker pink. The dress it self was made out of polyester. Then Tomoyo gave Sakura some cute Toe Thungs. (the kind of flip flops with the piece that goes between your big toe and the one next to it) Then she gave Sakura some braclets to put on. They were pink to. After she was all ready Tomoyo walked out of the room with Sakura fallowing her. they walked down the hall and in to the living room and Eriol pulled off Syaoran's cloth that was covering her eyes.