Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Journey to Motherhood ❯ After the Cards' Transformation ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura's Journey to Motherhood by AW Universal

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS/ CC.

CH 1: After the Cards' Transformation

Note: Shaoran and Eriol don't leave and gang is 15. I have the CCS Movie and there is a paper that lists the names. I'm going by that.

~Monday~

"Sakura!"

She smiled and waited for Shaoran. When he reached her, they greeted each other with a kiss.

"Sakura, I can't make it tonight. I have to attend a meeting with the Elders. I don't even know why." Shaoran said.

"They're family. I understand." Sakura smiled.

"They may be blood relatives, but they aren't family. YOU are." Shaoran told her seriously.

~Somewhere in Space~

"Captain. You called." A private said.

"Private Loun, tell me if you think this boy loves the Princess." He ordered and replayed the scene.

"Yes, Sir, he does. Problem, Sir?" She replied.

"I'm well aware of your problem of being the only woman on a mission. I'll not add to it." The Captain barked.

"I'm the one who asked, Sir." She braved.

"I sense another strong love for her." The Captain admitted.

"Sir, then perhaps a test is in order, Sir." Loun suggested.

"Good idea, Corporal."

"Corporal , Sir?"

"Yes, Corporal." He grabbed a Corporal's bars and pinned them on. "Dismissed!" The newly appointed Corporal walked out dazedly.

~That night at Sakura's~

"Sakura!"

"Yes, Kero?"

"I'm off to Tomoyo-chan's. She has 3 new video games and is having her cook make a feast of sweets."

"Okay, Kero. This is perfect! I have to study for 3 different tests. I need some peace and quiet to study."

"Bye, Sakura-chan!"

"Bye, Kero-chan."

She set the books she needed on the desk and started to study. After dinner she studied even more. She studied till she fell asleep at her books.

First a white feather drifted down Sakura's window, then a few wisps of hair drifted in front of it, followed by a pair of lavender eyes. Yue saw his mistress asleep at her books. He quietly opened the window and floated in. Yue picked up Sakura and laid her against his chest while he folded down her blankets. He then laid her down and covered her. His hand strayed to her face, his eyes focused on his lips, his head slowly lowered to her face, and he gently kissed her. Then he left the same way he came in, leaving behind a feather.

~On the ship~

"This is the other love." The Captain frowned.

"Another problem, Sir?" Corporal Loun asked.

Still frowning, he said, "I feel another presence, an important one. It is as if something is drawing power from her. I can't figure out what though." He switched topics. "Any ideas for their test?"

"Yes, Sir. A fight for her, Sir. First, Sir, we watch them all for some background information, Sir. Then, Sir, we bring the Princess her, Sir, and issue a challenge, Sir, to the two. We let her choose by letting her awaken by her love's kiss, Sir." The Corporal outlined.

"Good. Very good, Corporal. Dismissed."

~After School the Next Day~

Shaoran, Tomoyo, Sakura, and Kero were in Sakura's Bedroom.

"Yue…?" Kero asked.

"Yukito is watching Toya at soccer practice." Sakura answered the unasked question.

"Then we're all here. Okay. What I wanted to tell you all is abut the Cards." As if they knew they were the subject, the Sakura book came out of the desk drawer. "Sakura, you're going to have to transform the Cards again." The Cards came out and seamed to agree with the guardian beast.

" What?!" The kids yelled.

"Sakura, you've grown a lot in the past 4 years and your Magic has grown too. Clow changed his cards every ten years and complained every time about the difficulty of the transformations. The only time you have to transform them, even if you've just transformed them, is when you've found your soul mate, or true love, because the magics will intertwine and the Cards will draw power from both of you."

"So, there'll be a Card Master and Mistress, right?" Tomoyo asked.

"Kind of, but not really. The Cards will still only listen to Sakura unless she tells to listen to someone else." Kero contemplated.

"So it means more work for me, huh?" Sakura gathered.

"Yeah, it does. Sorry, Sakura."