Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Journey to Motherhood ❯ The Kidnap ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura's Journey to Motherhood by AW Universal

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS/ CC.

CH 2: The Kidnap

~That Friday Night~

~Ship~

"Captain, we're ready to start the mission."

"Good, Corporal Loun. Initiate the plan."

Loun bowed to the Captain and left.

~Sakura's Bedroom at 7:00~

"Sakura-chan, I'm heading over to Tomoyo-chan's again. She's having a feast for me. Bye." Kero speed out the window in anticipation.

"Bye, Kero." Sakura laughed.

"Kaijou. Dinner." (I'll give you one guess.)

"I'm not a kaijou!" She called out angrily as she went out the door.

~Midnight~

Sakura was sound asleep, as was everyone else in the house. A "breeze" opened her window. A shadowed figure entered the room, opened the desk drawer, took the Sakura book and put it in a bag. He then turned to the bed and gently, quietly picked Sakura up and left.

~The Next Morning~

"Kaijou! Breakfast!"(Guess who.)

"…"

"Kaijou?" Toya called, opening the door. The bed was made and nothing was out of place.

`Where is she? If she snuck out she'd leave Mirror in her place." Toya thought to himself. He opened Kero's drawer to find out what was going on and found it empty. When he saw Sakura's phone he really started freaking out; she never went anywhere without it. Totally forgetting about breakfast and his otou-san, Toya raced to the phone and called every one of Sakura's friends. No one knew where she was.

"Toya! What's taking so long?" Fujitake called.

"Otou-san! Sakura's gone! None of her friends know where she is. I'm calling the Gaki

right now." Toya replied.

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Gaki?"

"Toya?! What do YOU want?"

"Where is Sakura?"

"In her bed? How the hell should I know?"

"Cause she's not here."

"Then where is she?"

"That's why I called YOU, Gaki."

"You think she's with me!!" Shaoran raged.

"If she was, she'd have left Mirror in her place."

"What do you want me to do, then?"

"Find her, baka Gaki!"

"Oh."

"So, get over here."

"Did you call Yue?"

"…"

"Call him or he'll probably shoot you."

"Shut up, Gaki." Clang. Shaoran heaved a sigh and hung up. He threw on his clothes and ran over to the Kinomoto's.

~Yukito's~

Ring. Ring.

"Hello."

"Yukito."

"Toya!"

"Umm… Listen. I think the two of you should know that… Sakura's missing."

"Oh! Toya, have you… Where is she?!"

"We don't know."

"I'll be right over." Yue barked. (Yes, they are still one.)