Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's New Friend ❯ Sakura's New Friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: This is also a on-a-whim, very short story that I wrote. Yes it is a CCS/XF crossover fic- very unusual, but anyway (Hey I'm a big XF fan!). People who don't watch the X-Files wouldn't get this, so let me say this. Agent Scully and Agent Mulder are not exactly together, but they like (?) each other, much like the way that Sakura and Syaoran like each other. Since they work with each other, they treat each other like equals and would do anything to save the other from danger. Agent Scully has an older brother named Bill who on often occasions meets Mulder and beats him up because he worries about his little sister(sound familiar?) So I decided to do a very short fic like "Syaoran's Hair". Probably this explanation is longer than the fic! Hehe... Anyway, enjoy!

Sakura's New Friend
By: Emerald Tiger

Sakura: Hi Ms. Scully
Scully: You don't have to call me that, you can call me Dana
Sakura: Ok... Dana, you know, you and me are really alike...
Scully: Oh really? How?
Sakura: Well, we both have boyfriends...
Scully: Yes...
Sakura: Who would do anything for us...
Scully: Yes...
Sakura: And they would even risk their lives to get us out of danger...
Scully: Yes...
Sakura: But they wouldn't be in the same room as our older brothers and be nice to them, even if WE asked them!
Mulder: Hey, we have reasons!
Syaoran: Yeah, older brothers and boyfriends do NOT mix!
Sakura: Even for us?
Scully: Yeah, she's right, even if WE asked you to?
Mulder and Syaoran sweatdrop...
Mulder (whispering): We guys need to band together...
Scully + Sakura: We heard that!