Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Sakura Special ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Monday 7:20 A.M. Sakura is skating to school, on time believe it or not and trips over something) (Sakura) OWW! who would put (looks at it it dazley) A very odd looking key in the middle of the side walk... Mmm CAOSE PORTAL KEY. (looks at watch) Woah I better get moving. (Elementary School 7:50 A.M.) (Tomoyo) Hey you're on time for once.
(Sakura) Very funny Tomoyo; take a look at this. (shows key)
(Tomoyo) Wow where did you find it?
(Sakura) It was just lying on the side walk.
(Tomoyo whispering) Do you think it has any thing with the Clow Cards?
(Sakura) I don't think so, it says CAOSE PORTAL KEY. Mmm.
(Teacher walks in) Good morning class.
 
(In side a pyramid 8:30 A.M.) (Eggman) What!? What do you mean there's a problem?! (grumbles) I'll be right there! EGG WALKER CAR MODE! I hate driving (tires squeel Eggman's Theme plays The car speeds off like a bat out of hell) "Watch out I'm driving here" (tires squel as he turns; Theme continues..squeal...squeal and again squeal...Eggman's Theme ends and he reaches the hidden military base where Shadow and Rouge await him) (Rouge) Well It's about time you got here we were just about to give up on you.
(Eggman) Can the chatter, bat-girl what's the problem!?
(Shadow) Mph, about time you got here.
(Eggman) It's not my falt.
(Shadow) Quiet! we have a problem we lost the CAOSE KEY.
(Eggman) What?
(Rouge) Shadow thinks we can possibly track it down.
(Eggman) Well I should hope so that key is what standing between us and world domination.
 
(In the Capital City, 9:57 A.M.) (Sonic) Can you hear me Tails? (Tails over Radio) Loud and clear Sonic.
(Sonic) Any word on that key?
(Tails)'Fraid not Sonic.
(Sonic) We've got to find that key before Eggman does.
 
(Back at the Base 10:15 A.M.)
(Shadow) I've found the key! It's in another world!
(Eggman) Excellent! we must retrieve it before someone else dose.
(Rouge) Too late!
(Eggman) WHAT!? Let me see...Mmm...Status...Well It's in one piece but....Mmm...In position of....
(Shadow; sighs impatiently) Ohh shut up doctor, and tell us whose got the key! Human, Animal,Vegetable, or Mineral!!??!!
(Eggman) Human and her name is Sakura Kinimoto.
(Rouge) Sakura, isn't that the Japanese name for cherry blossom?
(Shadow) Yes.
(Eggman) Well don't look at me, I didn't name her she's not my child.
(Eggman) all right there's no more time to waist let's get to work! I'll fly through the portal and check out the world and try to recover the key. If I need any help I'll radio in for help. (Flies trough portal)
(Rouge) Do you think he'll find the key?
(Shadow) I doubt it I'll give him him ten minutes, before he radios in for help. (Ten minutes later. Radio static) "This is Eggman I found the key but i cant get to it Shadow Rough I need your help."
(Shadow) I told you he need help. Let's go Rouge. (Shadow and Rouge run trough the portal and end up in the In Japan)
(Rouge) How are we suppose to find her, and how do we know that she still has the key? (Sakura comes out in to the clearing on her roller blades) (Shadow) There she is.
(Rouge) How do you know?
(Shadow) I sense the key (Shadow speeds to Sakura) AHH!
(Shadow) give me the key, or die
(Sakura) Dash! (Sakura skates off at a very high speed and Shadow chase her. Radical High Way's music plays, traffic noises, Sakura swerves)
(Shadow) Come back here you!
(Sakura) Woah Yikes! (Sakura jumps over a window two men were carrying Calling: "Sorry!" Shadow runs right trough the widow and isn't even hurt Sakura pants extremely nervously and chase continues. Swerve around the corner and hides)
(Rouge) Did you find her? (Shadow) No she got away keep looking I'll find Eggman
(Shadow and Rouge leave. Hidden base 11:17 A.M.)
(Sonic) Wow Eggman sure knows how to make a portal gate.
(Tails) No wonder he wanted that key not only to harnes all the energy, but also to be the one to control it's acces.
(Amy) Hey guys Knuckles found somthing.
(Sonic) What's up?
(Knuckles) It appears were to late Eggman has already gone after some girl who has the key.
(Sonic) Then she's in grave danger we have to get to her before Eggman dose.
(Tails) I've found her.
(Sonic) Great Tails let's go evreyone. (Sonic runs through the portal, Tails walks through the portal in his Tornado, and Knuckles glides) (Amy) Hey wait for me Sonic! He's such a brat some times.
 
(Tomoyo's Home 12:50 P.M.)
(Sakura) I don't get it what did that thing want with me?
(Madison) Who knows mabey nothing.
(Sakura) He wouldn't chase me for nothing. Hey wait a minute, the key! that's what he wanted.
(Madison) Why would he want that key?
(Sakura sighs) Did you here something? The two girls move to the window (Tails flies up holding sonic) Girls: AHH!! (Sonic jumps trough the open window) (Sonic) Shhhh! (Puts his hands over their mouths)
(Sonic) I'm not here to hurt you, and were trying to keep a low profile and if you two scream your goning to call attention to us. I'll let go if you prommis not to scream Okay?
(Girls, muffled) Mhm.
(Sakura) Sorry, you looked like some black thing I saw.
(Sonic) Shadow!
(Sakura) Why is he after me?
(Tails) You have the key.
(Eggman) That's right you have the key now hand it over to me.
(Amy) Don't hand him the key!
(Kncklues) How much do you girls weigh?
(Madison) around 87 Lbs. We think What are you doing?
(Knuckles) What ever you two do, don't let go of me.
(He picks them up, and jumps into a glide. Both scream and panting franticaly. Knuckles touches down)
(Knckules) You weigh way more, than 87 Lbs..
(Madison) Oh really?!
(Tails) Hop in.
(Eggman) Get that Blossom girl!
(City Escape plays. Tails drives off, Eggman persues, bumping Tails) [SFX: Squeel] Bump Oww!
(Eggman) Give up tails
(Tails) Turbo mode!
(Eggman) Turbo! mode
(Eggman continues chasing Tails)
(Eggman) You won't get away fox boy take this (shoots tails with his laser canon)
(Tails) Ahh that's it Eggman Tornado trasformation!
(The Tornado transforms in to plane mode) What?!
(Tails) Have fun with this.
(Drops a bomb) (Boom) (Tordano flys off)
(Rouge) I'll get them! (She Flies after the plane) (Rouge) I got you fox boy.
(Sakura) Windy, blow her off!
Wahh! (Rouge is blown off)
(Eggman) You let them get away!
(Rogue) Well you lost them to Eggman. Why I ought a... (Both arguing)
(Shadow) Silence. (Arguing stop abrubtley) Arguing isn't going to help us and besides It both your fault anyway. (Eggman) Who made you leader all of a sudden? You sure didn't do anything.
(Shadow) Kaos Spear! Owww! What did you do that for?
(Shadow) As long as Sukara is with blue boy and his gang she's all but invincable.
(Eggman) What do we do?
(Shadow) A good villan attacks nither bodey or mind. To weaken Sakura we need to hit her where it herts most.
(Eggman) Where do we strike?
(Shadow) The heart Robotink! We attack her heart!
(Rouge) Who is it, one of her close friends?
(Shadow sighs impationtly) No we hit one of her family members. The one she cares most about.
(Eggman chuckles) I like the idea Shadow I will blast him to pieces!
(Shadow) You fool, we're not going to kill him. Were just going to heart him.
(Eggman) What?
(Shadow) I'll get him.
(Univirsety 9:00 P.M.) (Coleauge) Kinimoto, why don't you take a break? I'm going home.
(Sakura's Father) I'd like to but I really got to get this stuff done.
(Colleauge) Okay. I'm suprised your daughter dosen't hate you.
(Mr. Knimoto) No, Sakura understands, besides she's got my son there to kep her company. Plus, the longer I'm here the more money I make. (He continues working... A large explosion knocks him back, and out of the chair) Woah. (Shadow comes in)
(Shadow) Hello.
(Mr. Kinimoto) What the?
(Shadow) I know what your thinking. What am I? My name is Shadow, I'm the world's ultimate life form.
(Mr. Knimoto) What do you want with me?
(Shadow) With you, nothing. I'm just using you as bate, to draw your little child out from hiding.
(Mr. Knimoto) What do you want with my daughter?
(Shadow) I'll tell you later.
(chuckles evily) (Screen blackout)
Sakura, and the others sit around a fire.
(Sakura) I still don't get it why are they after me?
(Tails) As I said before you have the key.
(Tomoyo) Yeah you told us that but why would he come after us just because we have the key?
(Knuckles) I can answer that. You see long ago my tribe of Echidnas were guardians of the, Seven Caose Emralds, and I was the one in charge of guarding the Master Emraled. People prety much thought those were the only things of great power but they were wrong. Long after the Hyper Emralds were made in absoulute secrecey like the Caose Emralds, the tribe's Master Echidna began working on another project. A key capable of opening any relem be it on the Earth or not. But too much power was put into the key that no one could handle the key and if it were to fall into the wrong hands the concequencis would be disasterous.
(Sakura) If no one can handle it why can I?
(Knuckles) Only few people can. People with your magical capabilities. Echidnas, Humans who played dark Shadow Games in Anchient Egyption times and... (Sakura) (Record scratch sound EFX.)
(Sakura) Wait a minute, my dad recearched Anchient Egypt, and there was nothing in there about Shadow Games.
(Knuckles) That's because that has to do with somewhere else. Don't interupt again.
(Sakura) Sorry.
(Knuckles) And... Hedghogs who poses the ability to harnes the Caose Emralds. That's why Shadow want's the key and thats why he's after you.
(Amie runs up) (Sonic) What's up Amie?
(Amie) Shadow tried to get Sakura's dad!
(Sakura) Do you know if he's all right?
(Amie) He's in the hospital.
(Hospital 10:00 P.M.) (Sakura) I'm looking for my dad Kinimoto.
(Woman) He's on the 8th floor.
(Sakura runs up the stare well) Dad! Is he going to be ok?
(Nurse) He'll be fine. Settle down now honey.
(Sakura) This is my fault, this is all my fault, if I had just givin that damn key! (Tears well up in her eyes. She sits down) (Some time later, he wakes up) Sakura. (Sakura) Hey dad. Are you okay?
(Mr. Knimoto) Fine. I'm okay.
(Sakura) Do you want something?
(Mr. Knimoto) No honey. Just for you to go home, with Toya.
(Sakura) He was here earlier. I don't like leaving you here.
(Mr. Knimoto) I'm safe here Sakura. You do too much, school, home, me, you're not a magician you know.
(Sakura chuckles. The Nurse walks in) Visiting hours are up. (Sakura walks out) (Angeirley) I'll get you for this Shadow. (on a bridge Bridge)
(Sakura) Shadow!
(Shadow) How did you know I was here?
(Sakura) You've gon to far. (Wind) You mess with my family, you mess with me!
(Shadow) I knew that would draw you out. Why don't you give me the key? And I'll leave you alone.
(Sakura) Oh no your not getting it that easey. (Draws staff and twirles it) If you want it, come and claim it!
(Shadow) So this how it is. Your Magical days are comming to an end!
(Shadow and Sakura begin fighting)
(Sonic) What in the world is she doing?
(Tails) Can she really fight and survive.
(Sakura) Water! (Water hits shadow) Very clever but can you counter this? (Dashes and hits sakura) Ahh! MMM Thunder! Woah! (Shadow dodges and keeps dodging unitill he's hit)
(Shadow Panting) You fight well but. Not good enough!
(Goes for Sakura) Wood! Tie him up! Release! (Wood ties shadow up and hangs him over the edge)
(Sakura) You lost Shadow. I think not (Chuckles) Lets see how you deal with true power (Bright flash.Sakura falls back)
(Sonic) Oh no he changed to super Shadow! I've got'a help her.
(Runs and hits an invisible barrier)
(Sakura keeps trying to hit shadow but all her cards keep repealling off him) (Shadow) As you can see I'm comepletly invunerible to your magic. There's no way you can stop me! (He charges her. Shoots her with Kasoe Sphear. She's sent flying several feet) (Sakura looks at the key and has a flash back) (Knuckles) The CAOSE KEY also has the power to control the other seven CAOSE EMRALDS. (Flash back ends) (Sakura laughs slightley) (Shadow) What could possibly be funny? (Sakura) You think you're invincible but your not. (Stands up and holds the key in the air (wind blowing) (Chant like) CAOSE KEY heave my words stop the Caose Emralds! (Pulsating Energey sounds) (Shadow collapses) (Shadow ) How dare you! Why I'm going to take you out by pushing you over! the bridge! (Runs to Sakura, grabbing her, and pushing her. She holds on with only one hand) Now let me show you the true meaning of Caose Controll! (He prepares to strike her off)
(Maria's Vocie) Shadow stop!
(Shadow) Maria?
(Maria) Don't do it Shadow please give her a chance. (Shadow collapses) (Shadow) Maria. (LATER)
(Sonic) Well I'm impressed you beat Shadow
(Sakura) Well I didn't exactley. So what's going to happen to him?
(Sonic) Well he clames he's going strait, but were gonna have him checked out to make shure.
(Sakura) Well I'm going to miss you Sonic your a pretty cool hedgehog. (Sakura gives him a kiss on his cheak)
(Amie) HEY!
(Sonic) We'll everybodey let's go!
(Fade out the End)