Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Spellbound ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Syaoran's Place *
 
Syaoran had been training hard for over a year now, and with Hope by his side he had mastered more in one year then anyone else had before. He had learnt more so far them most of them had in one lifetime. At this rate he'd finish his martial arts training in just over five years. Once he was finished with his training, he would take over as the clan leader, and then he would fly straight to Japan to find the girl who had stolen his heart. He fingered the crystal hidden under his clothes, he would find her again, and this time he would tell her how he felt.
 
* Tomoyo's Place *
 
Tomoyo jumped into Eriol's arms as soon as she opened the door to find him standing on the other side. Kero flew out immediately searching for Sakura. “I'm sorry,” whispered Eriol, “Sakura couldn't come this time.” Tomoyo's and Kero's eyes filled with tears. “She said that if she was to come back and see both of you again, her heart wouldn't be able to stand leaving,” Eriol explained, “but she promises to come back as soon as she's finished her schooling.”
 
* At the Dursleys' *
 
Harry had been dreading how rude his Aunt, Uncle and cousin would be to Ami , but one innocent, beaming smile from her and they had accepted her no questions. For allowing her to stay with them, Ami helped Aunt Petunia out in the kitchen, and helped out with the cleaning. Aunt Petunia actually enjoyed having someone esle to help her out, Uncle Vernon saw Ami working hard and was plesant towards her, and Dudley was too amazed by how pretty she was to think about the fact that she went to school with Harry. In fact, they liked her so much, they didn't even hesitate when she started calling them Aunt and Uncle.
 
A letter turned up later in the Holidays asking if Harry and Ami would be allowed to go to the Weasleys for the remainder of the summer. The Dursleys were against it, but with Ami being extra sweet, she finally talked them around. So a few days later, Harry and Ami were off to the Weasleys to see the Quidditch World Cup.they spent the rest of the summer chilling out and teaching Ami how to fly a broomstick (which was basically like the old way of using the Fly Card, but smoother). The holidays ended and all went to catch the Hogwarts Express.
 
* The Hogwarts Express *
 
Ami , Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys decided to share a compartment, so after loading their stuff into the chosen compartment, Ami waited outside the train for Eriol. She saw him just as he came through the barrier, and called him over. Together they loaded Eriols things onto the train before re-joining the group.
 
Eriol was shocked to see that Storm was now the size of a large dog, but he had the ability to shrink himslef down to a nice travel size, and he could speak English and Japanese fluently. Storm took up a placeon the floor at Ami's feet as the train pulled out of the station.
 
Malfoy and his gang tried to cause trouble, but one snarl from Storm and they ran away as fast as they could. Eriol was about to pick up out of his books and start reading when he noticed something in Ami's eyes. When Malfoy had turned up, her eyes had changed colour to a blue-silver, and the pupils themselves had become elongated, like a dragon's. Hmmmm, Eriol thought, so she's becoming a Beast Rider. There were stories long ago, of people who developed a special bond with a particular animal, the longer they spent with that animal, the more of their abilities they could use. So far the only part of Ami that had changed were her eyes, did this mean she could use Dragon Sight? Dragons were rumoured to be able to see through illussions and magic, they could even see into a person's soul.
 
That night after dinner, Ami joined the boys again, this time she and Eriol would spar with fighting and magic. Ami had made sure she kept up her martial arts ability, sparring with Harry and Ron as often as she could, this also meant that Harry and Ron were now extremely good at martial arts. Eriol and Ami began their fight. Sparring with martial arts and magic wasn't as hard as she thought it would be, it was just adding more challenges to the fight, but it was still about timing, accuracy, focus and instinct, and Eriol was the perfect challenge for her. While she could now beat Eriol with martial arts easily, he had more experience and power when it came to wielding magic, but the more she fought him, the more she learnt, and the stronger her power became.
 
This year flew by as fast as the first, except that, since the school work, and the nighttime fighting wasn't prooving enough of a challenge for her, she decided to start the school's first cheerleading squad. She found the perfect excuse on Halloween, The Triwizard Tournament was happening at Hogwarts, and Harry had been chosen as the FOURTH candidate. Ami searched the whole of the Gryffindor common room until she'd found a squad of girls who were all pretty and flexible with plenty of team spirit.
 
On the morning of the first challenge, all the girls stood up on the dais in their lines, all in their cheerleading red and gold, and started their performance. By the end, Harry felt ready for anything. From then on the other schools and houses all tried to create their own cheer squad, but none were as good as the Gryffindor Lions (as they called themselves). They went to all matches and cheered their team to victory every time.
 
Harry and Ami were as inseperable as ever, they felt like they really were family more and more each day. When Harry found that Cho (the girl he liked) was already going to the Yule Ball with someone else, Ami offered to be his partner. She wore a simple, yet stunning black dress which, with her long black hair, made her eyes seem even greener. Her black hair she had pinned up with crystal flowers, and a touch of red accentuated her full lips. Harry truely had the most beautiful date for the ball, and with her beside him, they had so much fun he completely forgot about Cho.
 
The death of Cedric in the final challenge struck the school hard, but it struck Harry even harder, because it was also the night Lord Voldemort had returned to power. The last day of the year came, and they were back on the Hogwarts Express. Eriol planning yet another trip back to Tomoyo and Kero, Ami planning to spend another holidays with Harry, especially now that Lord Voldemort had returned, she had a feeling that Harry would need her more this holidays then ever. The train pulled into the station and Harry grabbed Ami's hand, “come sister,” her said to her, “time to visit the Dursleys' again.” Eriol watched as Harry led Ami through the barrier and to his relatives waiting car before he left for the airport.