Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

TOO ALL READERS THIS CHAPTER HAS A TID BIT OF T+E AS WELL!

Chapter 12

"So like HI, I'm Cassidy, buh you can call me Cass!" She did her `usual' greeting.

*I can't believe it, now I'm stuck with a stuck up bitch for the rest of the ride. Sakura doesn't like me, of course she doesn't like you baka, she just met you! That made me feel a lot better*

"So you're Li Syaoran? Everyone loves you, you know?" Cassidy tried to make conversation again.

*Oh yeah then how come Sakura doesn't? You don't know that baka!*

"What hotel are you staying at? Well I mean like when we get there!" Cassidy did her flirting hand flapping movement. (A/N. don't you just hate it when people do that?)

"The crystal palace."

"REALLLY I'M STAYING THERE TOO!"

*Great I'm stuck with her for even longer, MATTE! Isn't she from Sakura's school…that means………*

"You don't talk much, where are you from?" Cassiday tried AGAIN!

"China." Syaoran gave her the one word answer.

"OH really, I have a friend from China too, she took me shopping, where about in China?"

"Hong Kong."

"Wow…" Cassidy tried to make conversation again but…

"I think we should get off now." The plane just landed, and also this was the longest sentence Syaoran said to her.

"ERIOL!" he called out to his friend.

"Hey Syao!"

They walked out the plane also surrounded with media, the press, fans, etc.

"Mr Li, when are you returning to your clan?"

"Mr Li, what part are you taking in this contest?"

"Mr Li, is it true your engagement with Meiling Li your cousin is broken off?"

"Mr Li………"

"Wow, Syao, you sure are popular!" Eriol sighed with relief as they passed the crowd.

"Not something you would want, trust me!" Syaoran sighed as well since bodyguards were around him now.

"Well next Friday night do you want to go on a date?"

"Gomen Eriol, but I'm not gay." Syaoran said plainly.

"Very funny Syaoran no I mean on a double date!"

"I'm still not gay Eriol," Syaoran said in monotone.

"Syaoran, I mean me and Tomoyo with you and Sakura!"

"Huh?" Syaoran now suddenly got confused, "What's with you and Tomoyo?"

"Well…" Eriol blushed thinking about the accident.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Flashback ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tomoyo, Mina look at this, its Syaoran, Yamasaki and me when we were 10!"

"Where let me see!" Tomoyo squealed like a little girl while bending over Eriol's chair.

"Oh, what a small world look is that you and Sakura in the background of this one?"

Tomoyo bent over a bit more and then…

"Is that you Tomoyo?" Eriol asked while turning around, when he did their lips gently brushed against each other.

Tomoyo's plain complexion suddenly turned red, she was about to turn back when Eriol kissed her, he didn't know what he was doing, its just that to him, it was meant to be. Tomoyo thought along the exact same lines.

When they deepened the kiss Mina suddenly stole Tomoyo's `trusty' camera and shot a very close view on the couple kissing, many may think that they are going `too' fast but they knew that sooner or later it didn't matter because when you are truly in love you know it!

When Mina finished taping she snuck it in her bag. Eriol saw this and decided to take care of that later. So that he wouldn't spoil the moment by strangling Mina.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ End of Flashback ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well Eriol good for you, love at first sight, but not for me!" Syaoran shouted.

"Huh? What happened? I thought girls can't resist you?" Eriol said RELLY surprised.

"Well that's what NORMALLY happens but angels don't fall for me!" Syaoran said seriously.

"Sakura is really something eh? Well don't worry Syao, she'll realise her love for you one day!"

"Yeah, sure Eriol!"

"Have you asked her if she loves you?"

"No but …" Syaoran tried to fight back.

"If you haven't asked then you would never know, besides, she only met you for one day!"

"You're right Eriol."

"So are you going to?" Eriol asked hopefully.

"First we need to spend time together!" Syaoran said smiling.

"Good luck! How about this, we still go on the date… (Syaoran lifts an eyebrow, Eriol smirks) but you and Sakura are on a FRIENDSHIP date while me and Tomoyo are in a MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP date! How's that sound?" Eriol said before another group of girls surrounded them.

"OK!" Syaoran muffled among the crowd.

"Oh and Eriol, did you know that we're staying at the same hotel as them?" He asked secretly smiling at Eriol when he finally got to his friend.

"Um, well, yeah, so?" Eriol asked now confused.

"Don't be a bad boy Eriol, you're going too fast!" Syaoran said while trying to run away from the blushing Eriol that has a glare telling Syaoran that if he catches him, he'll kill him.

Author's Notes: WILL SAKURA FALL FOR SYAORAN? Well we all know she will sooner or later so will she soon? And Tomoyo has finally found her love so she won't be following Sakura EVERYWHERE meaning more S+S and T+E!

MORE S+S ANDT+E BITS LATER ON! SO KEEP REVIEWING AND KEEP READING!

Thankyou for all the reviews I love you guys you're the best!

REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW REVIEW REIVEW REIVEW REIVEW

Arigato!

*SnowBunny *